Pelosi, Limousine Liberal, wealth grows by 62%

All of you dumbass zombie liberals who scream about da evil rich all the while voting in the richest people in the nation, over and over and over. You dumbshit liberals are braindead lemmings..

Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent - The Hill's On The Money

It's not who is wealthy, or which party they belong to, it's how they choose to spend it on politically motivated endeavors. :eusa_whistle:

oooohh is that what it is?

I will give you credit though; you pulled the rug out form under me before I could post the ; "why is plain beat up for making money" riposte.....rep for you!!!!

Huh?

I'm trying to figure out why the Pelosi-bashing today. I mean didn't Obama wear one brown sock and one black sock that you desperate goofballs want to discuss ad nauseam? That's far more politically intriguing than rehashing Nancy Pelosi's money, one would think.

And oh, yeah, I was no big fan of Pelosi as speaker, but her critics now seem oblivious to the fact that Boehner still coddles his own corporate interests to the point the lobbyist membership in his elite club dub it "Boehner Land." I couldn't care less what either one of them do with the personal wealth; it's what they do with cash contributions from lobbyists that should be more concerning.

‘Boehner Land’ is no laughing matter « CitizenVox

Unlike liberal sheeple, if Boehner has violated the law I'm all for an investigation and seeing him thrown out on his ass. Unlike LEFTIST ZOMBIES if EITHER party violates the law or breaches their ethical code I'm all for booting their ass out of office. WHAT ABOUT YOU????

I'm trying to figure out why the Pelosi-bashing today. I mean didn't Obama wear one brown sock and one black sock that you desperate goofballs want to discuss ad nauseam? That's far more politically intriguing than rehashing Nancy Pelosi's money, one would think.

And oh, yeah, I was no big fan of Pelosi as speaker, but her critics now seem oblivious to the fact that Boehner still coddles his own corporate interests to the point the lobbyist membership in his elite club dub it "Boehner Land." I couldn't care less what either one of them do with the personal wealth; it's what they do with cash contributions from lobbyists that should be more concerning.

this is a rehash?

is there another thread over say the last 6 months discussing pelosi's wealth? I am quite a bit, but I may have missed it....

we can if you like, go back then and discuss palins though....

What's wrong? Someone talking bad about your beloved democrats? You liberal sheep need lobotomies.. You're frighteningly like the brainwashed masses who watched Hitler rise to power. MANY allegations have been brought up against Nancy Pelosi and her hubby's biznez.. Gee, I wonder why they are NEVER investigated? It's been well established she has made out like a fatcat on ILLEGAL labor.

The real Nancy Pelosi — multi-millionaire, resort, dining and winery baroness who profits from non-union and illegal labor. Now she pushes more taxes on U.S. oil companies — not OPEC oil producers. | The end of elite liberal media empires

House Speaker Pelosi Accused of Earmarking Funds for Husband

Moron......pull your frothing mouthed head out of your ass, I'm a conservative libertarian. I did the same thing to you that I do to liberal mouth frothers......I asked you to substantiate you undocumented claim of "heard". Got a problem with that?

I did DUMB FUCK.. I did precisely what I STATED in my post.

You need some anger management, woman. You come here all hot and bothered spouting something you KNOW will entice an argument, yet act surprised. Grow up.

You're really a joke. So uninformed as to be hilarious. Republicans don't spend like drunken sailors? Only when they know they can't get away with it.

44 - FEC report details lavish Republican spending, including nearly $2,000 at Voyeur West Hollywood

Secret contract, lavish spending push Republican Party of Florida to crisis - St. Petersburg Times

You're the fuckin joke. Note ANYWHERE I said that republicans don't spend like drunken sailors?! You can't. Why don't you sow that fat lip shut and actually learn to discern what you read?! Gee's there's a concept.

Nice backslide. Now run along and go shoot something, freak.

WHAT BACKSIDE??? I never stated what you attributed to me. Ever heard of digging a hole? ALL TOO EASY.. lmao:dig:

Moron......pull your frothing mouthed head out of your ass, I'm a conservative libertarian. I did the same thing to you that I do to liberal mouth frothers......I asked you to substantiate you undocumented claim of "heard". Got a problem with that?

You need some anger management, woman. You come here all hot and bothered spouting something you KNOW will entice an argument, yet act surprised. Grow up.

Pot meet kettle. If you don't like my posts stay the fuck out of them. It's rather simple, no?

Unlike liberal sheeple, if Boehner has violated the law I'm all for an investigation and seeing him thrown out on his ass. Unlike LEFTIST ZOMBIES if EITHER party violates the law or breaches their ethical code I'm all for booting their ass out of office. WHAT ABOUT YOU????

What law did Nancy Pelosi violate? Oh, and would you like a list of all the Republicans and Democrats who HAVE violated the law, some of whom are actually in the slammer? Quit trying to imply fucking Republicans are pure and liberals are evil, asshole. That's all I ask. It's all I ask of ANYBODY.

What's wrong? Someone talking bad about your beloved democrats? You liberal sheep need lobotomies.. You're frighteningly like the brainwashed masses who watched Hitler rise to power. MANY allegations have been brought up against Nancy Pelosi and her hubby's biznez.. Gee, I wonder why they are NEVER investigated? It's been well established she has made out like a fatcat on ILLEGAL labor.

The real Nancy Pelosi — multi-millionaire, resort, dining and winery baroness who profits from non-union and illegal labor. Now she pushes more taxes on U.S. oil companies — not OPEC oil producers. | The end of elite liberal media empires

House Speaker Pelosi Accused of Earmarking Funds for Husband

Are you naturally stoopid or do you have to practice at it. The post I responded to said you've "heard" things. Nothing to back it up. When I called you on it, you posted something to back it up while being a nasty assed bitch about it. Don't get all butt hurt for being called on your mouth frothing and laziness.

Are you naturally stoopid or do you have to practice at it. The post I responded to said you've "heard" things. Nothing to back it up. When I called you on it, you posted something to back it up while being a nasty assed bitch about it. Don't get all butt hurt for being called on your mouth frothing and laziness.

You clearly don't comprehend what YOU read. I posted PRECISELY what I had heard.. you responded with some smart-ass backhanded swipe and got it back in return. Can dish it out but can't take it. Put on your big boy panties and STFU.

What law did Nancy Pelosi violate? Oh, and would you like a list of all the Republicans and Democrats who HAVE violated the law, some of whom are actually in the slammer? Quit trying to imply fucking Republicans are pure and liberals are evil, asshole. That's all I ask. It's all I ask of ANYBODY.

She says I am in need of anger management and calls me an ASSHOLE.. roflmao!!!! Hey bozo, show me where I implied republicans are PURE??!! Once again, you foam at the mouth like a rabid dog in heat over your own perception. That's your problem honey. LOL

Yeah Pelosi sucks, I didn't need a thread about that to inform me. She got richer, so she's just more disqualified from voting a tax cut or a pay raise for herself like many other Congressmen and women. Her getting richer is the least of the problems I have with her. But she's not Speaker of the House anymore, or even my representative so she's not really my problem. You wanna go shit and moan about her getting re-elected, do it to the district she comes from. I have my own representatives and Senators to be increasingly critical of.

She says I am in need of anger management and calls me an ASSHOLE.. roflmao!!!! Hey bozo, show me where I implied republicans are PURE??!! Once again, you foam at the mouth like a rabid dog in heat over your own perception. That's your problem honey. LOL

I can get just as down and dirty as the next "lady" on this board, moron. You start in right out of the gate with your insulting filth, and I'm fully capable of giving it right back.

And yet Representative Pelosi is more than willing to vote for a tax increase on herself. Just another of the startling differences...

Ummm, I'm not sure that being willing to give back money she gets from us in the first place is such an altruistic position.
Now, if she were willing to work for chiclets or shiny plastic beads, that would be impressive.

And yet Representative Pelosi is more than willing to vote for a tax increase on herself. Just another of the startling differences...

Ummm, I'm not sure that being willing to give back money she gets from us in the first place is such an altruistic position.
Now, if she were willing to work for chiclets or shiny plastic beads, that would be impressive.
Love it...'Boubles and trinquets'...:lol:

What is more surprising or noteworthy: Some creepy politician sending pictures of its schlong all over the place or an even creepier politician amassing wealth while its fangs are sunk deep into the neck of our government?
I'm not sure. That's why they make cheap beer. Cheap beer make scary thoughts go away.

:beer:

I can get just as down and dirty as the next "lady" on this board, moron. You start in right out of the gate with your insulting filth, and I'm fully capable of giving it right back.

LMAO Don't use me as your excuse for having a trash mouth.. You don't see me pointing a finger at anyone.. Typical liberal.. blame everyone else for your bad behavior.

PS- Bring it on.. I welcome it. ;-)

Forum List

Back