Pelosi, Limousine Liberal, wealth grows by 62%

Funny now that rw kooks have an issue with upward wealth distribution.

Lastly, you don't hear conservatives moaning about other people's money.. that's you leftists who covet other's things.. Now's your chance.. Nancy has MULTI-MILLIONS milking you braindead sheeple... Demand your share after all, it's the liberal way! ;-)

You are right, Cons don't moan about other people's money. They just falsely say that they are for free markets while practicing crony capitalism and exploding the debt, in which other people have to pay for.

BTW, I can't stand Pelosi.

Just curious, who here saw a 62% increase in their wealth last year??? Sounds fishy to me.. I've heard about deals being given to Stretch's hubby and some insider trading tidbits. ..

Heard? Care to share your factual knowledge?

What's wrong? Someone talking bad about your beloved democrats? You liberal sheep need lobotomies.. You're frighteningly like the brainwashed masses who watched Hitler rise to power. MANY allegations have been brought up against Nancy Pelosi and her hubby's biznez.. Gee, I wonder why they are NEVER investigated? It's been well established she has made out like a fatcat on ILLEGAL labor.

The real Nancy Pelosi — multi-millionaire, resort, dining and winery baroness who profits from non-union and illegal labor. Now she pushes more taxes on U.S. oil companies — not OPEC oil producers. | The end of elite liberal media empires

House Speaker Pelosi Accused of Earmarking Funds for Husband

And yet Representative Pelosi is more than willing to vote for a tax increase on herself. Just another of the startling differences...

Only things she'll vote to raise is Congress's salary and the debt ceiling....

Just curious, who here saw a 62% increase in their wealth last year??? Sounds fishy to me.. I've heard about deals being given to Stretch's hubby and some insider trading tidbits. ..

What's wrong? Someone talking bad about your beloved democrats? You liberal sheep need lobotomies.. You're frighteningly like the brainwashed masses who watched Hitler rise to power. MANY allegations have been brought up against Nancy Pelosi and her hubby's biznez.. Gee, I wonder why they are NEVER investigated? It's been well established she has made out like a fatcat on ILLEGAL labor.

The real Nancy Pelosi — multi-millionaire, resort, dining and winery baroness who profits from non-union and illegal labor. Now she pushes more taxes on U.S. oil companies — not OPEC oil producers. | The end of elite liberal media empires

Moron......pull your frothing mouthed head out of your ass, I'm a conservative libertarian. I did the same thing to you that I do to liberal mouth frothers......I asked you to substantiate you undocumented claim of "heard". Got a problem with that?

Her use or abuse of our Military planes should be considered criminal. All that partying at our Military's expense. She has all that wealth yet she couldn't pay for her own private Jet to party on? Pelosi is what's wrong with our Government. What a disgrace.

Amazing isn't it? Our country is in the financial sewer and Lexus Liberals are spending like Sailors on shore leave, all the while we have the Goobmint- dependent; blood sucking libs frothing at the mouth about da rich people.. Gotta love it. :cuckoo:

You're really a joke. So uninformed as to be hilarious. Republicans don't spend like drunken sailors? Only when they know they can't get away with it.

44 - FEC report details lavish Republican spending, including nearly $2,000 at Voyeur West Hollywood

Secret contract, lavish spending push Republican Party of Florida to crisis - St. Petersburg Times

Pelosi, StarKist Tuna, And American Samoa

The minority leader's husband also took a bigger stake in Matthews International Capital Management — worth at least $5 million last year, compared to $1 million in 2009 — and his investment in some undeveloped residential real estate in Sacramento, Calif., jumped to at least $5 million in value.

Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent - The Hill's On The Money

"undeveloped residential real estate" jumps 5 Mill? ? wow, shes some RE maven....and Matthews in a downturn quadrupled her funds? Hillary cattle futures, eat your heart out...

I wonder how her non-union labor at her vineyards, hotels and restaurants ( partnerships or wholly owned) are doing?

so, you se? capitalism does work for everyone, good for her!

Her use or abuse of our Military planes should be considered criminal. All that partying at our Military's expense. She has all that wealth yet she couldn't pay for her own private Jet to party on? Pelosi is what's wrong with our Government. What a disgrace.

Amazing isn't it? Our country is in the financial sewer and Lexus Liberals are spending like Sailors on shore leave, all the while we have the Goobmint- dependent; blood sucking libs frothing at the mouth about da rich people.. Gotta love it. :cuckoo:

You're really a joke. So uninformed as to be hilarious. Republicans don't spend like drunken sailors? Only when they know they can't get away with it.

44 - FEC report details lavish Republican spending, including nearly $2,000 at Voyeur West Hollywood

Secret contract, lavish spending push Republican Party of Florida to crisis - St. Petersburg Times

You're the fuckin joke. Note ANYWHERE I said that republicans don't spend like drunken sailors?! You can't. Why don't you sow that fat lip shut and actually learn to discern what you read?! Gee's there's a concept.

All of you dumbass zombie liberals who scream about da evil rich all the while voting in the richest people in the nation, over and over and over. You dumbshit liberals are braindead lemmings..

Pelosi's wealth grows by 62 percent - The Hill's On The Money

It's not who is wealthy, or which party they belong to, it's how they choose to spend it on politically motivated endeavors. :eusa_whistle:

oooohh is that what it is?

I will give you credit though; you pulled the rug out form under me before I could post the ; "why is plain beat up for making money" riposte.....rep for you!!!!

I'm trying to figure out why the Pelosi-bashing today. I mean didn't Obama wear one brown sock and one black sock that you desperate goofballs want to discuss ad nauseam? That's far more politically intriguing than rehashing Nancy Pelosi's money, one would think.

And oh, yeah, I was no big fan of Pelosi as speaker, but her critics now seem oblivious to the fact that Boehner still coddles his own corporate interests to the point the lobbyist membership in his elite club dub it "Boehner Land." I couldn't care less what either one of them do with the personal wealth; it's what they do with cash contributions from lobbyists that should be more concerning.

‘Boehner Land’ is no laughing matter « CitizenVox

Moron......pull your frothing mouthed head out of your ass, I'm a conservative libertarian. I did the same thing to you that I do to liberal mouth frothers......I asked you to substantiate you undocumented claim of "heard". Got a problem with that?

I did DUMB FUCK.. I did precisely what I STATED in my post.

You're the fuckin joke. Note ANYWHERE I said that republicans don't spend like drunken sailors?! You can't. Why don't you sow that fat lip shut and actually learn to discern what you read?! Gee's there's a concept.

Nice backslide. Now run along and go shoot something, freak.

Forum List

Back