PELOSI LIED/ Pelosi Not Sitting on Trove of Gingrich Secrets

Just pointing out that stupidity and lies exist on BOTH sides...

Fair enough but don't you think pelosi should be above that? She's not just some random poster on usmb ya know.

I do, indeed. But let's be honest here, what was the last "good" thing Nancy Pelosi did for this country? I mean, really...

I guess that would depend on if you perceive ocare as a positive or not. I don't see any good coming from any CAREER politician no matter which party they belong to. For every good they may achieve we have to wonder how many wrongs they've done.

Does it matter if she has dirt? Newt is one of the biggest progressive liberals on the stage and shocker, you support him... Then you get pissed off when you're called out for it.

No he isnt. He is what I call a consevaitve moderate. He has personal conservative values, but aware that the US is not a land of all conservatives...so if he is to govern it properly, he will need to govern more from the middle.I am a conservative...and as a conservative I believe it is not my place or my Presidents place to dictate my or his ideology on the country as a whole.

One day we will learn there are two things not good for the US...

A conservative president who will only apporove of conservativce ideas...and a liberal president whoi will only apporve of liberal ideas.

And just as I cringed at us having a democratic majority in both houses with a democratic president, I will cringe when we have a republican majority in both houses with a republican president.

Many right wingers on this board call them RINOs...

Does it matter if she has dirt? Newt is one of the biggest progressive liberals on the stage and shocker, you support him... Then you get pissed off when you're called out for it.

No he isnt. He is what I call a consevaitve moderate. He has personal conservative values, but aware that the US is not a land of all conservatives...so if he is to govern it properly, he will need to govern more from the middle.

I am a conservative...and as a conservative I believe it is not my place or my Presidents place to dictate my or his ideology on the country as a whole.

A conservative president who will only apporove of conservativce ideas...and a liberal president whoi will only apporve of liberal ideas.

And just as I cringed at us having a democratic majority in both houses with a democratic president, I will cringe when we have a republican majority in both houses with a republican president.

Sorry but Newt was for the mandate it Obama's HC and is also for expanding the patriot act as well as pre emtive war with Iran... Newt is not a moderate, he is anti the constitution and pro big Government.

A Presidents job is to uphold th constitution, not slowly destroy it and call themself a moderate.

No he isnt. He is what I call a consevaitve moderate. He has personal conservative values, but aware that the US is not a land of all conservatives...so if he is to govern it properly, he will need to govern more from the middle.I am a conservative...and as a conservative I believe it is not my place or my Presidents place to dictate my or his ideology on the country as a whole.

Many right wingers on this board call them RINOs...

yes...I am aware of it....I dont like that term.

Regardless.....if we want things done..and done right, we need either a rhino or a blue dog in the white house.

It is not rocket science to realize that the party's are too much wrapped up in making the other party look bad to get anything of consequence done around here.

I'm not pissed off. You give yourself too much credit son.

Ok... But you run to defend the biggest of the flip flopping progressive liberals on the Republican stage.

Again, who cares if Pelosi has dirt, Newts own words on video should be enough...

Why do you even bother with me? We will never agree on what "i" think. I have one vote and your obsession with it is unhealthy. Move on

No he isnt. He is what I call a consevaitve moderate. He has personal conservative values, but aware that the US is not a land of all conservatives...so if he is to govern it properly, he will need to govern more from the middle.

I am a conservative...and as a conservative I believe it is not my place or my Presidents place to dictate my or his ideology on the country as a whole.

Sorry but Newt was for the mandate it Obama's HC and is also for expanding the patriot act as well as pre emtive war with Iran... Newt is not a moderate, he is anti the constitution and pro big Government.

A Presidents job is to uphold th constitution, not slowly destroy it and call themself a moderate.

Newt did not approve of the mandate. He correctly pointed out that the mandate is a requirement for any health care plan to work without pre-existing conditions clauses.

I am agianst the patriot act...but I am smart enough to know that there is not a single candidate that I will agree 100% with on all issues.

I am not for or against a pre-emptive war with Iran. I do not know enough about what is really going on there thanks to our media who are more interested in investigative reporting as it pertains to Paris Brittany and Kim K.

If Newt has nothing to hide....let's see the files

I bet there is a ton of dirt on Newt that never came out

I'm not pissed off. You give yourself too much credit son.

Ok... But you run to defend the biggest of the flip flopping progressive liberals on the Republican stage.

Again, who cares if Pelosi has dirt, Newts own words on video should be enough...

Why do you even bother with me? We will never agree on what "i" think. I have one vote and your obsession with it is unhealthy. Move on

Like TM I point out the stupidity and hate that makes you up not so that you will change your opinion or vote, but so that others can see the damage Neocons have done to the country.

Anyways I won't change your vote, whoever polls the best will change your vote.

If Newt has nothing to hide....let's see the files

I bet there is a ton of dirt on Newt that never came out

And what did I tell you the other day RW?

I said...paraphrased...

Pelosi never intended to expose anything. She simply planted in peoples heads that there is dirt....and when the time comes to prove it...she will step out of it and leave the burden of proof on Newt to prove there isnt dirt.

Personally...it is not a game that a former speaker of the house should be playing.

Games like that are for campaign staffers, if anyone...not senior level elected officials.

Our politicians are all a bunch of children....and we pathetically fight their battles.

Like TM I point out the stupidity and hate that makes you up not so that you will change your opinion or vote, but so that others can see the damage Neocons have done to the country.

Anyways I won't change your vote, whoever polls the best will change your vote.

what hate? Your the one constantly deriding others about not supporting your candidate. And as far as me supporting anyone who is leading let me refresh your memory.

I never supported Perry
I never supported Bachmann
I never supported Paul
I never supported Mitt
I stopped supporting Cain on Oct4th (while he was leading and before he even peaked or the stories broke)

As usual your an irrational liar that makes shit up to suit your agenda. Back to ignore tool.

Newt did not approve of the mandate. He correctly pointed out that the mandate is a requirement for any health care plan to work without pre-existing conditions clauses.

I am agianst the patriot act...but I am smart enough to know that there is not a single candidate that I will agree 100% with on all issues.

I am not for or against a pre-emptive war with Iran. I do not know enough about what is really going on there thanks to our media who are more interested in investigative reporting as it pertains to Paris Brittany and Kim K.

Ok, but Newt supports the mandate, just like he supports cap and trade... Newt supported Obama’s push in Libya then flip flopped… Newt supports Global warming, then flip flopped… Newt supports Amnesty then flip flops (hell he passed it then didn’t enforce it)…

You know I don't wana go through all this again, you're a really intelligent guy and I have a lot of respect for you so if you wana support Newt that's fine, but we both know Newt is not a moderate.

I also never said I wanted a full Republican congress with a Republican President, just that having a Republican President and Republican congress that all agree on growing Government is very bad.

Did you hear about the bill that passed the Senate? The one that allows the President to detain and kill American citizens? It’s pretty much that extension of the Patriot act that Newt was talking about supporting…

It's called stirring the pot and she did it pretty well.

Newts poll numbers are continuing to rise.

Operation Display Stupidity failed.

She did succeed in publicly displaying her own ineptness however.

Since Newt's numbers are rising I'd argue Operation Display Stupidity was a rollicking success, and the breadth of Pelosi's stupidity widened proportionally.

This was her thinly veiled threat to release details of the investigative committee she was on when the dems went on a witch hunt for Newt back when he was the speaker. She is backing off...cause she will be SANCTIONED BY CONGRESS if she actually opens her mouth!

It's privileged information according to House rules. And the truth is, the dems don't want the truth of the investigation out anyway.

84 charges of ethics violations. 83 dropped completely. The one that they fined him for...you want to know what it was?

It was because he SHOULD HAVE known that IF HE HAD done what they claimed...it would have been a violation. NOT that he did violate House rules. Only that he should have known that it would have been a violation IF HE HAD!

DUMB ASSES!!!

She is scared to death of having to deal with Newt and this is just another lie spilling out of her insecurity. Just like the lie she told when she said the CIA lied to her. It NEVER HAPPENED!

Newt left because republicans asked him to. NOT because of the ethics lies.

Republicans decided it a serious distraction and they couldn't get anything done if all they were doing was responding to the daily drum beat of headlines in the liberal media and ask him to step down for the good of the party. THAT is the truth of what happened.

Newt took one for the team...PERIOD!

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi now says she is not sitting on a trove of opposition research on former House Speaker-turned-GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.

In an interview conducted Friday and published Monday, Pelosi hinted that once the time is right she has some juicy stories to tell about her former colleague.

“One of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich,” Pelosi, D-Calif., told Talking Points Memo. “I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him. Four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff.”

But this afternoon, Pelosi’s spokesman, Drew Hammill, suggested that her comments have been misconstrued beyond the leader’s intent.
Pelosi Not Sitting on Trove of Gingrich Secrets - ABC News

Misconstrued my ass. This stupid hack got caught with her foot in her mouth. She may be able to hide from her own words as far as the left is concerned but we all know the deal. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the left.

"Fuck the facts,offer the dirt" is the new montra of the democrats in power. It's like a daytime soap opera with these guys.

Yeah....you're right. Hey, how did that whole "Birther" movement from the right turn out, by the way? Remember during the campaign when the righties on this board were calling Obama a terrorist? A ******? A member of Al-Quaeda?

Pointing to internet forum posters bad behavior does absolutely nothing to diminish Pelosi's dishonesty.

Ok, but Newt supports the mandate, just like he supports cap and trade... Newt supported Obama’s push in Libya then flip flopped… Newt supports Global warming, then flip flopped… Newt supports Amnesty then flip flops (hell he passed it then didn’t enforce it)…

You know I don't wana go through all this again, you're a really intelligent guy and I have a lot of respect for you so if you wana support Newt that's fine, but we both know Newt is not a moderate.

I also never said I wanted a full Republican congress with a Republican President, just that having a Republican President and Republican congress that all agree on growing Government is very bad.

Did you hear about the bill that passed the Senate? The one that allows the President to detain and kill American citizens? It’s pretty much that extension of the Patriot act that Newt was talking about supporting…

the reason I support Newt is becuase he will be able to work with the other side. Bachmann? She will be blocked just as Obama is being blocked (and for good reason). Paul? Please...neither side will work with him. Santorum? I dont like the guy. He isnt even President yet and he is already complaining about how he is being treated.Perry? Cant figure him out yet. The media hates him and so it is rare you get to see any positives about him. Mitt? Not running too far a second to Newt for me...

Yes, I heard about that bill passing the senate. It takes the Patriot act to another level....kind of scary when you think about it.....It pretty mcuh eleiminates your right to a fair trial as a US citizen...if the president or one of his/her cornies doesnt like you.

It is one step closer to tyranny..for now we have reason to fear our government.

And think of what Pelosi said a couple of years back...she compared Tea Partyers to terrorists....and according to the bill, terrorists of natural born US citizenship can be detained or killed by an order of the president....this has nothing to do with Obama....ANY president should not have that power.

the reason I support Newt is becuase he will be able to work with the other side. Bachmann? She will be blocked just as Obama is being blocked (and for good reason). Paul? Please...neither side will work with him. Santorum? I dont like the guy. He isnt even President yet and he is already complaining about how he is being treated.Perry? Cant figure him out yet. The media hates him and so it is rare you get to see any positives about him. Mitt? Not running too far a second to Newt for me...

Yes, I heard about that bill passing the senate. It takes the Patriot act to another level....kind of scary when you think about it.....It pretty mcuh eleiminates your right to a fair trial as a US citizen...if the president or one of his/her cornies doesnt like you.

It is one step closer to tyranny..for now we have reason to fear our government.

And think of what Pelosi said a couple of years back...she compared Tea Partyers to terrorists....and according to the bill, terrorists of natural born US citizenship can be detained or killed by an order of the president....this has nothing to do with Obama....ANY president should not have that power.

I guess my question is what do you think Newt will work with the other side to accomplish? Seems to me you support a guy but hate his policy... Newt has no cuts, so spending will remain in a state of growth. Newt supports that bill we talked about, well, he prolly does not now because it won't be popular to but he would more than likely sign it into law if he were President.

So really, what do you think Newt would do that you like, if he were President? If there was at least some of Newts policy I agreed with I could support him but for me there is just not, so him getting his way is a huge loss imo.

Amnesty for illegal’s?
Mandated HC?
Cap and trade?
More wars?
Expansion of old wars?
More of the Patriot act?
LOL a fence along the Mexico border (how much will that cost lol)?
More deficit spending...
Newt supported TARP.

All these positions are Newts positions, sure you could make a lame attempt to say Newt does not support Amnesty, but he passed it in the past, in his own bill today he has it in there… just have to read it like I did…

So what is it you want newt to accomplish as President? Talk shit about Obama?

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi now says she is not sitting on a trove of opposition research on former House Speaker-turned-GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.

In an interview conducted Friday and published Monday, Pelosi hinted that once the time is right she has some juicy stories to tell about her former colleague.

“One of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich,” Pelosi, D-Calif., told Talking Points Memo. “I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him. Four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff.”

But this afternoon, Pelosi’s spokesman, Drew Hammill, suggested that her comments have been misconstrued beyond the leader’s intent.
Pelosi Not Sitting on Trove of Gingrich Secrets - ABC News

Misconstrued my ass. This stupid hack got caught with her foot in her mouth. She may be able to hide from her own words as far as the left is concerned but we all know the deal. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the left.

"Fuck the facts,offer the dirt" is the new montra of the democrats in power. It's like a daytime soap opera with these guys.

Yeah....you're right. Hey, how did that whole "Birther" movement from the right turn out, by the way? Remember during the campaign when the righties on this board were calling Obama a terrorist? A ******? A member of Al-Quaeda?

Pointing to internet forum posters bad behavior does absolutely nothing to diminish Pelosi's dishonesty.

As I said earlier...

You cn not demostrate stupidity on both sides by comparing a senior elected official with an anonymous internet poster.

I expect internet posters to be stupid and naive. Afterall, I am an internet poster.

We should not brag about the fact that our senior elected officials are just as stupid and naive.

Why do you support Newt? The guy is a huge disappointment to conservatism and has some pretty questionable history in regards to ethics, regardless of what he was "found guilty" on.

The guy voted for the Department of Education for crying out loud. And you can't write that off as a mistake only in hindsight, because any good conservative knew it was a horrible move. He stood in stark contrast to Reagan on that.

Newt has been nothing but an enabler of failure for this country.

I guess my question is what do you think Newt will work with the other side to accomplish? Seems to me you support a guy but hate his policy... Newt has no cuts, so spending will remain in a state of growth. Newt supports that bill we talked about, well, he prolly does not now because it won't be popular to but he would more than likely sign it into law if he were President.

So really, what do you think Newt would do that you like, if he were President? If there was at least some of Newts policy I agreed with I could support him but for me there is just not, so him getting his way is a huge loss imo.

Amnesty for illegal’s?
Mandated HC?
Cap and trade?
More wars?
Expansion of old wars?
More of the Patriot act?
More deficit spending...
Newt supported TARP.

All these positions are Newts positions, sure you could make a lame attempt to say Newt does not support Amnesty, but he passed it in the past, in his own bill today he has it in there… just have to read it like I did…

I may be naive and a dreamer...I recognize that.

But first lets work from the other end of the spectrum.

What if we get a true conservative in the WH...

Do you think he/she will get anythintg done at all? Sure..if there is a super majority, he/she could....but for how long? One term? And then a super liberal comes in a repeals everything that was done....

I will not make a lame attempt about Newt supporting amnesty. It rally doesnt matter if he does or doesnt. The question is...what will congress do....

Someone like Newt may have supported amnesty before he was against amnesty...so maybe congress will come out with a plan similar to the one he suggested...and both sides can agree with it....and then we start moving forward with securing our borders, and expelling those that truly dont belong....allowing those that have made the one mistake 25 years ago of coming here illegally...but have since done what the rest of us do...add to the community, pay taxes, and work for a living while developing a family and a legacy....

I think where you and I dont see eye to eye on this is that I do not see the President as the most important person in our government. I see him as nothing but a figurehead...

I am mostly wrapped up in congress...and looking for a president that will not be the enemy to congress...as Obama is.

Amnesty for illegal’s?
Mandated HC?
Cap and trade?
More wars?
Expansion of old wars?
More of the Patriot act?
More deficit spending...
Newt supported TARP.

I may be naive and a dreamer...I recognize that.

But first lets work from the other end of the spectrum.

What if we get a true conservative in the WH...

Do you think he/she will get anythintg done at all? Sure..if there is a super majority, he/she could....but for how long? One term? And then a super liberal comes in a repeals everything that was done....

I will not make a lame attempt about Newt supporting amnesty. It rally doesnt matter if he does or doesnt. The question is...what will congress do....

Someone like Newt may have supported amnesty before he was against amnesty...so maybe congress will come out with a plan similar to the one he suggested...and both sides can agree with it....and then we start moving forward with securing our borders, and expelling those that truly dont belong....allowing those that have made the one mistake 25 years ago of coming here illegally...but have since done what the rest of us do...add to the community, pay taxes, and work for a living while developing a family and a legacy....

I think where you and I dont see eye to eye on this is that I do not see the President as the most important person in our government. I see him as nothing but a figurehead...

I am mostly wrapped up in congress...and looking for a president that will not be the enemy to congress...as Obama is.

I don't care about what a true conservative in the white house CAN'T get done in congress, because at the end of the day he has the veto pen and if nothing else he can guarantee no more leftist legislation hurts this country.

Forum List

Back