Pelosi Joins Holder, Hillary In Call For Escalation In Violent Intolerance & Lack of Civility

Bullshit. Republicans are the mobsters who are inciting and committing all the violence and voter suppression.

NYPD Arrests 2 Proud Boys, Seeks 7 More After Street Violence
1. Unwarranted voter suppression is yet another ruse fabricated by leftists. Republicans do support voter suppression of the sort which is a good thing >> ie. suppression of illegal voting by those ineligible to vote. Likewise Democrats support tolerance of illegal voting, that should be suppressed.

2. To say that "Republicans are the mobsters who are inciting and committing all the violence" is too idiotic to even be dignified with a response, when clearly, the overwhelming majority of violence and criminal behavior is from the left.
1) actual citizens being purged from rolls.

2) Trump praises violence.

"The Guardian?" That's good for lining the bottom of bird cages, and for nothing else.

Clinton body count gets a false rating, but today Trump is calling for violence.
R5Q5DOF.jpg
"false rating" from snopes is as laughable as a "false rating" from PolitiFARCE. These leftist mouthpieces are nothing but FALSE themselves, especially snopes, whose specialty is shielding the Clintons from all their overdue blame.

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

And no, Trump has NOT called for "violence". He calls for, and praises, security personnel doing their jobs. Stop spinning the truth.

It's charming the way snowflakes put their trust in so-called "fact check" sites, isn't it?

Pelosi officially joins Eric holder and Hillary Clinton in calling for an intolerant escalation in violence and the abandonment of civility.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) appeared to endorse the harassment and threats made against supporters of the president and his policies during an interview in New York City.

“So be it”

“And if there’s some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it,” Pelosi continued, “but it should not be our original purpose.”

kicking, bullying, driving conservatives out of restaurants......

Nancy Pelosi supports ‘collateral damage’ against those who disagree with Democrats

Maybe she joined the “proud boys”....
Nah...its just what liberals are / do.

Hillary, for example, as far as we know, was / is the 1st Presidential candidate to hire thugs to beat up US citizens - opposition supporters.

Just incredible...

Hillary hired the bug torch white dudes to march at Charlottesville?
Nope. She hired thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies....

Antifa was hired by Russia / Soros....

How much reality do you still live in?
Those are facts, moron. Talk about living in reality.

Pelosi officially joins Eric holder and Hillary Clinton in calling for an intolerant escalation in violence and the abandonment of civility.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) appeared to endorse the harassment and threats made against supporters of the president and his policies during an interview in New York City.

“So be it”

“And if there’s some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it,” Pelosi continued, “but it should not be our original purpose.”

Nancy Pelosi supports ‘collateral damage’ against those who disagree with Democrats
Do you have comprehension problems or are you just trying to fool the low IQ puppets into thinking these people were talking about actual violence??

Come on, anybody with a brain who listened to Holder or Pelosi’s full statements knows they weren’t talking about violence... I’m curious, if you are playing a game and somebody on your team says “Let’s go kick their ass!” Do you run out there and literally kick your opponents in the ass?

Grow up. Do better

Republicans are actually getting attacked and not allowed to go in public without getting harassed. Antifa has viciously attacked and hurt people, as have BLM. Mobs of angry protesters have destroyed businesses, sometimes entire neighborhoods. Cars have been set on fire. People have been harmed.

The leftist supporters are taking it quite seriously and have been for a number of years now. Still waiting for Pelosi, Waters, Hillary and other Dems to call for an end to violence.
You are talking about the actions of thugs and mentally ill people and trying to imply that it is the cause of an ideology. It is disingenuous. Let me ask you something. Do you believe there are smart and good hearted people who have liberal views?
Exactly. We're talking about typical Democrats: thugs.

Bullshit. Republicans are the mobsters who are inciting and committing all the violence and voter suppression.

1. Unwarranted voter suppression is yet another ruse fabricated by leftists. Republicans do support voter suppression of the sort which is a good thing >> ie. suppression of illegal voting by those ineligible to vote. Likewise Democrats support tolerance of illegal voting, that should be suppressed.

2. To say that "Republicans are the mobsters who are inciting and committing all the violence" is too idiotic to even be dignified with a response, when clearly, the overwhelming majority of violence and criminal behavior is from the left.

"The Guardian?" That's good for lining the bottom of bird cages, and for nothing else.
Dont like the guardian, sure.. but there is actual video.

Snopes has much better reputation than Daily Caller or What Really Happened.
WhatReallyHappened is actually worse than dailycaller, outstanding.

During the campaign, Trump encouraged supporters to punch protestors.

“So be it”

/-----/ And here is a direct result of their hate campaign. I wonder if Piglosi and Holder will come to this guy's defense.

Smithtown (New York) man, made threats to those supporting Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation, Capitol police said
image.jpg

“So be it”

Do you have comprehension problems or are you just trying to fool the low IQ puppets into thinking these people were talking about actual violence??

Come on, anybody with a brain who listened to Holder or Pelosi’s full statements knows they weren’t talking about violence... I’m curious, if you are playing a game and somebody on your team says “Let’s go kick their ass!” Do you run out there and literally kick your opponents in the ass?

Grow up. Do better

Republicans are actually getting attacked and not allowed to go in public without getting harassed. Antifa has viciously attacked and hurt people, as have BLM. Mobs of angry protesters have destroyed businesses, sometimes entire neighborhoods. Cars have been set on fire. People have been harmed.

The leftist supporters are taking it quite seriously and have been for a number of years now. Still waiting for Pelosi, Waters, Hillary and other Dems to call for an end to violence.
You are talking about the actions of thugs and mentally ill people and trying to imply that it is the cause of an ideology. It is disingenuous. Let me ask you something. Do you believe there are smart and good hearted people who have liberal views?
Why give them the attention they are looking for?

Dont like the guardian, sure.. but there is actual video.

Snopes has much better reputation than Daily Caller or What Really Happened.
WhatReallyHappened is actually worse than dailycaller, outstanding.

During the campaign, Trump encouraged supporters to punch protestors.
So-called "fact check" sites are fake news.

“So be it”

Grow up. Do better

What do you propose, pretending they aren't thugs who assaulted innocent Americans?

Grow up. Do better

What do you propose, pretending they aren't thugs who assaulted innocent Americans?
I suggest you don’t give them the power that they want by conflating their actions with an entire ideology and political party

I suggest you don’t give them the power that they want by conflating their actions with an entire ideology and political party

They're the hired thugs of that ideology and political party. How does pointing that out give them or that ideology and political party any power?

They're the hired thugs of that ideology and political party. How does pointing that out give them or that ideology and political party any power?
It props them up to be the focus and voice of millions of people I’m which their words and actions certainly don’t represent. If the focus was more on the sane and sound minded then much more productive conversations and actions would be taken. But I guess that would be too boring for the drama hungry in this country.

“So be it”

Asswipe Hardasses

How ridiculous for these feminized anti-war doormats to start talking tough.

It props them up to be the focus and voice of millions of people I’m which their words and actions certainly don’t represent. If the focus was more on the sane and sound minded then much more productive conversations and actions would be taken. But I guess that would be too boring for the drama hungry in this country.
They represent Democrats. That's what you don't want everyone to see.

They represent themselves and their views. Other democrats and other Liberals represent different views. You want to try and clump them all together and have them represented by their fringe to discredit them... it isn’t honest or real and is a very transparent tactic

They represent themselves and their views. Other democrats and other Liberals represent different views. You want to try and clump them all together and have them represented by their fringe to discredit them... it isn’t honest or real and is a very transparent tactic
Hmmmm, no they don't. Democrats march in lock step with each other. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the thugs who beat up Trump supporters outside of his rallies. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the riots in Berkeley. You condone it with your silence.

Hmmmm, no they don't. Democrats march in lock step with each other. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the thugs who beat up Trump supporters outside of his rallies. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the riots in Berkeley. You condone it with your silence.
That’s because you don’t listen for it because you are trying so hard to paint all Dems as evil while condemning the Dems that do the same thing to Reps.

Step 1 - pull head out of ass

Washington post reported attack on Trump supporters in San Jose.
Trump said there would be violence if GOP loses midterms. Typically winners dont become violent.

The last berkeley riot was due to dumpster fire Milo Yannopoulus. He's out on his ass now.

That’s because you don’t listen for it because you are trying so hard to paint all Dems as evil while condemning the Dems that do the same thing to Reps.

Step 1 - pull head out of ass

That's a lame denunciation. Where did she condemn Antifa specifically? Her statement was ambiguous

Forum List

Back