Pelosi Goes Full Racist on BLM

I am gasping at your bs. There is nothing Pelosi said here that implies bigotry or racism. So what is wrong with being inclusive that all lives matter, all lives that your bigot and Russian puppet tRump does not think matters, and including his brainwashed cult followers. So projecting the filth of your illegitimate and gutter standard so-called president is a does not matter.

I am gasping at your bs. There is nothing Pelosi said here that implies bigotry or racism. So what is wrong with being inclusive that all lives matter, all lives that your bigot and Russian puppet tRump does not think matters, and including his brainwashed cult followers. So projecting the filth of your illegitimate and gutter standard so-called president is a does not matter.
Do I get a dollar for every public figure forced to apologize for saying all lives matter? Even the article says BLM says it’s racist, Dufus.

This the most racist post that I've ever seen.

Wow, the lady of the Plantation speakers loud and crickets respond. BLM, you gonna let her get away with the All Lives Matter Response?

Speaking of cults! Doesn’t it seem rather cultish that all you libtards use the same descriptors day after day! It’s like you’ve been inducted into some cult or something!

WTF?????????!!!!!!
just BLM, doesn't she know that??!!
....especially dangerous/irrational, jackass/career black criminals --god forbid if they are shot in self defense

Which politician was booed off stage for stating All Lives Matter?

Forum List

Back