Pelosi gets a new endorsement---- (:-

Won't be long till Nancy is calling the shots again

I've heard Nancy wants to be buried in Arlington, so she can be within crawling distance of Congress.

I don't know if you are familiar with DC, but Arlington is not even IN the District of Columbia. That would be one long crawl!

Shorter than the crawl from California

True, but as Speaker, she will get a Boeing 757 to fly her zombie body back across the US.

President Trump Wants Pelosi for Speaker

AP18319603348727.jpg

I couldn’t believe it when I heard him say it! Was he kidding? And then, he Tweeted;

I can get Nancy Pelosi as many votes as she wants in order for her to be Speaker of the House. She deserves this victory, she has earned it – but there are those in her party who are trying to take it away. She will win! @TomReedCongress

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 17, 2018

This comes as Pelosi said she has secured enough Democrat votes and would refuse any GOP support.

If anyone can’t see her goal to be totally independent of– and even strongly opposed to – the president, they’re blind.

So, can someone explain to me why the president should be supporting her?

More of this @ Pres. Trump: GOP Rep. Tom Reed may vote Pelosi for House Speakership | One America News Network

Trump Backs Pelosi's Speaker Bid: 'She Deserves This' @ Trump Backs Pelosi's Speaker Bid: 'She Deserves This'

Maher: Why Not Make Pelosi Speaker Since ‘She’s Already Pre-Tarnished’ @ Maher: Why Not Make Pelosi Speaker Since 'She's Already Pre-Tarnished' | Breitbart

Forum List

Back