Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

If anyone can make this up, it is a shithead like you.

I would wager that you haven't read his book, just made further idiotic assumptions and again put forth your imaginary delusions, as usual. I know that you haven't read it because you can't comprehend the written word or possibly not even read.
No, I haven't read it. Have you, asswipe?

But I can see & hear & I 've seen & heard Barr say in interviews that he told Trump what I quoted.

For once try removing your head from your ass & pay attention.

No, I haven't read it. Have you, asswipe?

But I can see & hear & I 've seen & heard Barr say in interviews that he told Trump what I quoted.

For once try removing your head from your ass & pay attention.
You see and hear just what you want and nothing else. If it doesn't meet your imaginary agenda, you reject it out of hand denying even the possibility of it being true.

Show how you never think, just make assumptions. Witness your admission that you haven't read the statement and then use your favorite anatomical area to prove just how stupid and bigoted you are.

Use the meat between your ears for something other than a space filler.

You see and hear just what you want and nothing else. If it doesn't meet your imaginary agenda, you reject it out of hand denying even the possibility of it being true.

Show how you never think, just make assumptions. Witness your admission that you haven't read the statement and then use your favorite anatomical area to prove just how stupid and bigoted you are.

Use the meat between your ears for something other than a space filler.
Have you read Barr's book, idiot?

You can probably loan out a copy from your local public library.

You know what that is, amirite?

Btw, statements spoken by Barr in a hearing or in an interview availble to all is not an "agenda", assclown.

STOOOOOOPID

Have you read Barr's book, idiot?

You can probably loan out a copy from your local public library.

You know what that is, amirite?

Btw, statements spoken by Barr in a hearing or in an interview availble to all is not an "agenda", assclown.

STOOOOOOPID
Statements made without the availability to cross exam are one sided and to be discarded out of hand.

BTW, I never said I read the book, just like you haven't read it. The difference is that I don't make judgments on its content which you do. Once again proving how dishonest you are and why no one believes anything you claim.

I see that you still are not using that meat between your ears. Just promoting your agenda again with statements you cannot prove and never have. Moron.

BTW, insults from one such as you do nothing since for an insult to be effective I would have to have some respect for the one pushing the insult. In your case, nothing there.

Statements made without the availability to cross exam are one sided and to be discarded out of hand.

BTW, I never said I read the book, just like you haven't read it. The difference is that I don't make judgments on its content which you do. Once again proving how dishonest you are and why no one believes anything you claim.

I see that you still are not using that meat between your ears. Just promoting your agenda again with statements you cannot prove and never have. Moron.

BTW, insults from one such as you do nothing since for an insult to be effective I would have to have some respect for the one pushing the insult. In your case, nothing there.
Ok idiot. Continue your delusions.

The only liar here is you who continues to live in your fantasy world.

Trump was right about you cultists when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue & his followers would still love him. He has you pegged & duped.

Now deny he said that, Bozo.

Ok idiot. Continue your delusions.

The only liar here is you who continues to live in your fantasy world.

Trump was right about you cultists when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue & his followers would still love him. He has you pegged & duped.

Now deny he said that, Bozo.
I do deny that he said that as it was investigated and dismissed. But a moron like you would never understand the truth when you can make up anything you want and insist that it is the truth, false though it is.

As with all of y our invented arguments, it is totally a false narrative. But you will continue your lies until the actual truth slaps you in the face. Or in y9our case, spanks your ass.

I do deny that he said that as it was investigated and dismissed. But a moron like you would never understand the truth when you can make up anything you want and insist that it is the truth, false though it is.

As with all of y our invented arguments, it is totally a false narrative. But you will continue your lies until the actual truth slaps you in the face. Or in y9our case, spanks your ass.
It's true whether he said it or not, cultist.

You better hope Trump never gets the Jim Jones Kool Aid recipe, mouth breather.

It's true whether he said it or not, cultist.

You better hope Trump never gets the Jim Jones Kool Aid recipe, mouth breather.
You are really getting desperate, pervert. "It is true whether he said it or not"? So you admit to not caring if it is true or false as long as you can twist it to fit your agenda. Give up and go back to your masters lair and hide until you can speak in a logical manner (never!).

You are really getting desperate, pervert. "It is true whether he said it or not"? So you admit to not caring if it is true or false as long as you can twist it to fit your agenda. Give up and go back to your masters lair and hide until you can speak in a logical manner (never!).
It's true thay the election being stolen is bullshit, Trump's asseater. Perhaps I should have made myself more clear so that a cement head like you would understand.

You're an idiot who doesn't believe Barr's statement even though it came out of his own mouth. Do you need it in crayon with block letters or would flash cards with pictures work better for you, halfwit?

It's true thay the election being stolen is bullshit, Trump's asseater. Perhaps I should have made myself more clear so that a cement head like you would understand.

You're an idiot who doesn't believe Barr's statement even though it came out of his own mouth. Do you need it in crayon with block letters or would flash cards with pictures work better for you, halfwit?
You need to provide proof of y our hate filled claims, for once.

Other than that, you have proven that you will accept no thought but your own and are still fixated on your own ass. How is that taste on your tongue? Familiar I bet, since kissing the ass of your betters seems to be all you are capable of. In other words, you are toilet paper, used and dirty at that.

You need to provide proof of y our hate filled claims, for once.

Other than that, you have proven that you will accept no thought but your own and are still fixated on your own ass. How is that taste on your tongue? Familiar I bet, since kissing the ass of your betters seems to be all you are capable of. In other words, you are toilet paper, used and dirty at that.
Proof of what, CLOWN? That Barr said it at the hearing & in an interview?

Did you forget to take your smart pills today?

Proof of what, CLOWN? That Barr said it at the hearing & in an interview?

Did you forget to take your smart pills today?
Ho hum, continued stupidity and BS, but what else would you expect from this fool.

Make false statements and expect to be believed just because he said it. The mark of a total liar and then throwing a tantrum when he is not believed. Childish and perverted, as always.

BTW, proof of your statements to begin with would be nice, but you can't even do that in your delirium.

Forum List

Back