Pelosi Announces Impeachment Vote

You should never impeach a president on a strictly partisan basis and because you hate your intended target. You should have listened closely to Johnathan Turley and not that venom spewing bitch.
That's a canard. Unless a President shoots someone in the face on video, it's always going to be a "partisan" process - the trick is not having any allegiance to a party and letting yourself become a puppet. Trump did what he was accused of, I watch the dozen or so diplomats' testimony in full and the fingers in the ears going "lalala" thing that your "side" is doing is showing the true lack of character. Truth is truth, if your politics cannot handle that then you need new politics.
I disagree. Can you handle that or do you need a sugar tit?
That's really weird, and creepy.
Why?
What's between an old lady's boobs?

Her belly button.

You just asked me if I needed a sugar tit. That's just creepy, and I'd decline but thank you.
You don’t even know what a sugar tit is and you’ve gotten all insulted. Proof that you are a closed minded uneducated individual.

Trump is in a huge hurry to be impeached. He's calling for it to happen immediately.

He must be terrified that the courts will decide all those other people who have firsthand knowledge who he has prevented from testifying will say they must testify.

Since when is a guy who wants his day in court to have his rights protected, so he can bitch slap liars and traitors a guy who is terrified?

You are warped and have ZERO CREDIBILITY.
There are several people with firsthand knowledge of Trump's attempt to rig the 2020 election who Trump has not allowed to testify. This obstruction is now moving through the courts. Based on the court decisions in the Nixon impeachment inquiry, Trump will lose bigly, and he probably knows that.

So he wants the House to impeach before the courts make their decision. Then it will be too late for those people to testify. The GOP Senate sure as shit won't call them.

Yeah. Trump's wants this thing rushed for a reason.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nonsense, they will testify freely in the Senate. Schiff and Biden will just testify. :113:

That's a canard. Unless a President shoots someone in the face on video, it's always going to be a "partisan" process - the trick is not having any allegiance to a party and letting yourself become a puppet. Trump did what he was accused of, I watch the dozen or so diplomats' testimony in full and the fingers in the ears going "lalala" thing that your "side" is doing is showing the true lack of character. Truth is truth, if your politics cannot handle that then you need new politics.
Why?

Her belly button.

You just asked me if I needed a sugar tit. That's just creepy, and I'd decline but thank you.
You don’t even know what a sugar tit is and you’ve gotten all insulted. Proof that you are a closed minded uneducated individual.
Listen lady, enough about your tits. Aight? Let's at least shake on that.

Why?

Her belly button.

Listen lady, enough about your tits. Aight? Let's at least shake on that.
Now you are just being a libtard.

The demand of a public announcement of an investigation of your political opponent is something I expect from a two-bit dictatorship. How can anyone defend it?
That's evidence he wanted a public announcement, not any evidence of the intent for it.

That itself is a corrupt intent to undermine our two party political system. Splashing those headlines around the world would have been devastating to Joe's campaign and everyone knows it. To say nothing about the propaganda value of "It was Ukraine who did it to help Hillary" and the DNC Server\Crowdstrike nonsense.
No, it's not corrupt intent....All it is is a desire to have an announcement about something.....The rest is just speculation and whining.

It was/is a corrupt attempt to undermine the entire Democrat party, US intelligence services, and was a specific attack on the Democrat's front runner for 2020.
Again, where is your direct and unassailable evidence that is political?

IOW, how do you know for a fact that the only, or even primary, motivation for Trump doing what he did was to knock off an alleged "political rival"?
God these people are dense,Trump never said, " I "....He said, "WE"...AMERICA WE !

They just can't get passed it.

Trump is in a huge hurry to be impeached. He's calling for it to happen immediately.

He must be terrified that the courts will decide all those other people who have firsthand knowledge who he has prevented from testifying will say they must testify.

Since when is a guy who wants his day in court to have his rights protected, so he can bitch slap liars and traitors a guy who is terrified?

You are warped and have ZERO CREDIBILITY.
There are several people with firsthand knowledge of Trump's attempt to rig the 2020 election who Trump has not allowed to testify. This obstruction is now moving through the courts. Based on the court decisions in the Nixon impeachment inquiry, Trump will lose bigly, and he probably knows that.

So he wants the House to impeach before the courts make their decision. Then it will be too late for those people to testify. The GOP Senate sure as shit won't call them.

Yeah. Trump's wants this thing rushed for a reason.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nonsense, they will testify freely in the Senate. Schiff and Biden will just testify. :113:
These people are NUTS. They make an Accusation with NO EVIDENCE in Soviet Style FASHION and like ADAM SCHIFF, they assure us that if we just let them VIOLATE EVERYONE'S CIVIL RIGHTS that they will FIND THIS NON EXISTENT EVIDENCE.

The pseudocons have been asking "What laws did he break?"

Asked and answered, and now they are about to see in official black-and-white the list of Trump's crimes.

History will record that Donald Trump is the third president to ever be impeached.

Pelosi calls for drafting of articles of impeachment

I will list them here when they land.
He gets a trial in the senate!

What kind of trial?? A fake one!!

Why not, everything has been fake to this point.

Asked and answered, and now they are about to see in official black-and-white the list of Trump's crimes.

History will record that Donald Trump is the third president to ever be impeached.

Pretty much every human - I'm not certain there's a single one that doesn't...says, "house will impeach, senate will not convict" - and when the Senate doesn't convict it will look horrible for the Democrats...as far as the false narrative is concerned...and RIGHT around election time. Maybe the Chief Justice will have some sway but I highly doubt it.
You mean the way it looked bad for the Republicans when they impeached over a lie about a blowjob?

It's impossible for the bar to be set lower than that, actually.

Bullshit, willie plead out to actual crimes, you can bet what the commies come up with will resemble a Chinese menu more than anything. They'll throw all the shit they can with no evidence.

Pretty much every human - I'm not certain there's a single one that doesn't...says, "house will impeach, senate will not convict" - and when the Senate doesn't convict it will look horrible for the Democrats...as far as the false narrative is concerned...and RIGHT around election time. Maybe the Chief Justice will have some sway but I highly doubt it.
You mean the way it looked bad for the Republicans when they impeached over a lie about a blowjob?

Bullshit, willie plead out to actual crimes, you can bet what the commies come up with will resemble a Chinese menu more than anything. They'll throw all the shit they can with no evidence.

Even though Clinton Admitted to his crimes, The Senate still did not think it warranted removal from office.

Not if Mitch McTreason has anything to say about it.
LOL what a Troll you are. One wonders if China pays you to say this shit, or if it is Iran, Russia, or some Rabid Leftist Group from Libphuckistan. If you are spouting off all this Anti-American hatred, and doing it for free, that just means you are insane.

Articles of Impeachment are nothing but Unproven Accusations.
Well, they aren't written yet. But..............

Overwhelming Confirmation of Whistleblower Complaint: An Annotation
Can't wait for Eric Ciaramella to be cross examined since we have Direct Evidence of him Committing Espionage prior to this and leaking classified information.

This is why he was restricted from listening in to phone calls with The President and heads of state, because it was found out, he leaked calls between The President, Mexico, Australia and Thailand.

This is why he had to then rely on 2nd hand and 3rd hand accounts (Illegal BTW) as that too is Espionage when he filed his FAKE Whistleblower report. He was restricted from listening in to those conversations so sharing that information with him is an act of Espionage.

It is also why he had to be removed From The WHITE HOUSE.

Last edited:
Articles of Impeachment are nothing but Unproven Accusations.
Well, they aren't written yet. But..............

"....that the President of the United States is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election."

Pure, unadulterated, 100% speculation.

All that dreck you linked to confirms is that there was a complaint....After that, you don't have a popcorn fart.

Even though Clinton Admitted to his crimes, The Senate still did not think it warranted removal from office.

And it was more bipartisan than this hoax.

I just heard the greatest quote ever on this hoax.

Naddler will try to make chicken salad out of chicken schiff.

Last edited:

Maybe for you, I live in the real world.

LibPhuckistan is not The Real World.

The only thing real in your world is you lost an election and can't accept it. This has nothing to do with law or the Constitution, it's all about political calculations. The only ones trying to destroy our Republic are you commies.

Yes. He will be impeached and then tried based on the Articles of Impeachment. And the stooges in the Senate will acquit him.

Yes. He will be impeached and then tried based on the Articles of Impeachment. And the stooges in the Senate will acquit him.

Damn...

same thing happened to Clinton 20 years ago.
Yep. The only thing Americans will know about Clinton a hundred years from now is that he was impeached for lying about a blowjob and that his wife ran for President.

The only thing Americans will know about Trump is that he was elected by Vladimir Putin and tried to rig the 2020 election.

Trump was duly elected. Next. Oh yeah, that little spineless kasich aint walking through that door. Wimper wimper.

Forum List

Back