Pegida skinheads dont know the words to "anthem"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This is hilarious. The organisers have obviously handed out lyric sheets but, of course, they are no use when the choir cant read.
Loving the Sieg Heil gestures as well.

This is hilarious. The organisers have obviously handed out lyric sheets but, of course, they are no use when the choir cant read.

"Land of Hope and Glory" not British National Anthem, your National Anthem is "God Save The Queen"....even an Austrian girl knows what British National Anthem is.

Lucy - You have lost the right to be heard.
You are an offensive nazi with evil in your soul.

Not all of them, only one's like this freak need chemically castrating, ALL the others should just be sterilised, including the women, there's enough of them already, breeding like rabbits and essentially all Welfare Kings and Queens and the kidlets essentially to grow up like the adults....90% of them completely useless to ANY society.

I have already said several times, the ENTIRE African Continent should have been sterilised 30 years ago. This also would have helped very much with the Population problem there and also reduced many problems they've had since Africa was STUPIDLY De-Colonised.

Evil is thinking it's good that women are being gang-raped by your Islamic Pets.

Nobody AGREES with you Tommy, or haven't you noticed that yet?

Lucy - You have lost the right to be heard.
You are an offensive nazi with evil in your soul.

Not all of them, only one's like this freak need chemically castrating, ALL the others should just be sterilised, including the women, there's enough of them already, breeding like rabbits and essentially all Welfare Kings and Queens and the kidlets essentially to grow up like the adults....90% of them completely useless to ANY society.

I have already said several times, the ENTIRE African Continent should have been sterilised 30 years ago. This also would have helped very much with the Population problem there and also reduced many problems they've had since Africa was STUPIDLY De-Colonised.

Evil is thinking it's good that women are being gang-raped by your Islamic Pets.

Nobody AGREES with you Tommy, or haven't you noticed that yet?

Sorry, I feel some empathy because for the poor refugees.

I very much doubt that more than 1 in 10,000 know the words half way through the first verse, and 1 in 1 million know thw words of the second verse. This is how unpatriotic the looney left have made the UK, and why we are such an easy touch today

They should have done one of their football songs.

The British are famous for singing. They sing in pubs. My uncle and auntie were in a British pub an they started up "waltzing mathilda".

And everyone knew the words!

Is there an muslim rectum on which Tommy wouldn't perform a rimjob? I detest English liberal snobs like this pig with EVERY last quantum of my yankie-doodle soul. If this IRA-bait himself got raped by a muslim, he'd go through mental gymnastics to somehow blame Americans and Jews for it. Trust me, I've dealt with English backpacker vermin for enough years, this ugly American knows damn well the sickly, diseased manner in which a pommie brain works.

Yes, I'm one of those Americans who's riddled with Irish ancestry and historically, we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of both our countries by force.

The British are famous for singing. They sing in pubs. My uncle and auntie were in a British pub an they started up "waltzing mathilda".

The Welsh can sing. The english cant.

Is there an muslim rectum on which Tommy wouldn't perform a rimjob? I detest English liberal snobs like this pig with EVERY last quantum of my yankie-doodle soul. If this IRA-bait himself got raped by a muslim, he'd go through mental gymnastics to somehow blame Americans and Jews for it. Trust me, I've dealt with English backpacker vermin for enough years, this ugly American knows damn well the sickly, diseased manner in which a pommie brain works.

Yes, I'm one of those Americans who's riddled with Irish ancestry and historically, we had to kick these degenerate English motherfuckers out of both our countries by force.
Is there something that I have said to upset you ?

Gee thanks.

OMG. How many times? He's WELSH!

The Welsh can sing. The english cant.
image.jpeg

Is there something that I have said to upset you ?

Your treasonous existence upsets me, good sir.

He's not English he is welsh, and as we English know the welsh can be very racist towards the English

That's even WORSE if this pig is Welsh, because my maternal grandmother's family is soaked in Welsh ancestry; that means I have the embarrassment of this Islam-cocksucking Welsh whore Tommy as part of my genetic bloodline.

That's even WORSE if this pig is Welsh, because my maternal grandmother's family is soaked in Welsh ancestry; that means I have the embarrassment of this Islam-cocksucking Welsh whore Tommy as part of my genetic bloodline.
If you had any Welsh blood in you then you would have some intelligence.

If you had any intelligence then you would be a single celled bio-organism

25% of the working-age population in Wales lack basic literacy skills :shock:

Forum List

Back