Pedophiles and the Death Penalty

Should pedophiles face the possibility of a death sentence?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No.

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
Liability,

I live in Canada. we have the finest medical system in the world and Medicare is the norm for every Canadian. Once again you display your inbreeding. Tell me, did you marry your sister?

Liability,

I live in Canada. we have the finest medical system in the world and Medicare is the norm for every Canadian. Once again you display your inbreeding. Tell me, did you marry your sister?

Fuck yourself, eat shit, get ill and wait for Obamacare, Puke-on.

If you happen to be telling the truth (a random and infrequent thing for you, pig-****) and you do reside in Canada, you must have plenty of experience waiting for that putrid health care system to provide you with assistance for the terrible side-effects of gorging yourself on excrement.

Now, go fuck yourself and fuck off.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it...what good would a law like that be? Men aren't the only molesters..

I don't know George...if you are the best guy to talk about molestation after that skank move ya put on Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman".:eek:

WELL!!!!????? What do you have to say for yourself?????

I deny any and all responsibility for that. I was playing the character, Philip Sutckey in that movie - not George Costanza. George Costanza never would have done something like that. Never!

Thank you very much. ;)

At present, with a few not relevant to this discussion exceptions, the death penalty only applies in cases of capital murder, i.e., only murders of a certain type, deemed to be more culpable than "regular" murders and hence deserving of the death penalty.

Treason is Capital, remember the Rosenberg's.

As far as Murder, the SC has also ruled that the NON trigger man in a murder by a group can NOT get the death penalty unless it can be proven he knew about it before.

No. I don't think it works because people don't want to die if they get caught. But that is not why I believe in the death penalty anyway. (for cap murder that is).
I think those who are guilty of heinous crimes should pay. So, I am not thinking deterrent anyway.

So it's purely for vengeance?

I don't support the death penalty anyway. But the deterrence argument at least has merit. How is an officially sanctioned revenge killing any different from murder?

Vengeance is and has always been a perfectly valid component of sentencing.

If a PART of the justification for capital punishment includes "vengeance," it is in no way even remotely akin to murder. Murder by definition is the wrongful and unlawful taking of human life by another. A legal execution is neither wrongful nor illegal.

The better question is why would anyone be required to consider it "wrong" to have vengeance as one of the reasons supporting capital punishment. The law is supposed to speak for all of us. Victims and society in general have a right to see justice done. Holding criminals to account in a fair process is part of that. After a determination of guilt so strong that it leaves no room for a reasonable doubt, the purposes of legal punishment are supposed to include an expression of the communities outrage at the violation committed by the convicted.

If vengeance was a legitimate part of the system it would be called criminal vengeance, not criminal justice.

I don't support the death penalty anyway. But the deterrence argument at least has merit. How is an officially sanctioned revenge killing any different from murder?

If a PART of the justification for capital punishment includes "vengeance," it is in no way even remotely akin to murder. Murder by definition is the wrongful and unlawful taking of human life by another. A legal execution is neither wrongful nor illegal.

The better question is why would anyone be required to consider it "wrong" to have vengeance as one of the reasons supporting capital punishment. The law is supposed to speak for all of us. Victims and society in general have a right to see justice done. Holding criminals to account in a fair process is part of that. After a determination of guilt so strong that it leaves no room for a reasonable doubt, the purposes of legal punishment are supposed to include an expression of the communities outrage at the violation committed by the convicted.

If vengeance was a legitimate part of the system it would be called criminal vengeance, not criminal justice.

And how many times do we see the families of crime victims on television, screaming for "justice." Just once, I'd like to see one of them use the word to describe what they are really after: VENGENCE.

I can understand their feelings - please do not misinterpret what I am saying here. And they might well be entitled to vengence. But at least have the stones to call it what it really is instead of debasing the word, "justice" in that fashion.

No. It wouldn't and that's quite clear since vengeance absolutely IS a legitimate part of the system and it IS called the criminal justice system.

I get the fact that you maintain that vengeance has no legitimate part in the criminal justice system. It's just that you are wrong. You do not know what you are talking about.

Here. Just one example. Get educated.

The Integral Role Sentencing Plays In The Criminal Justice Process - Essays - Shaymcgee01

of course you realize if we busted all the pedophiles the government would grind to a halt

There is no "of course" involved in that idiotic claim. Obviously, a retard like id-eots is not concerned with the fact that he just makes shit up.

His actual "point" of course is that the rank and file of pedophiles includes some fucking scumbag public officials. Yeah. And?

It takes a special brand of scumbag mutt to defend pedophilia as something which shouldn't be criminalized. Id-eots fits the bill.

What a fucking scumbag shit hole he is.

Last edited:
Some of us oppose a death penalty for any reason.

Some of us endorse a death penalty for some reasons.

It is a given that there is no "cure" for pedophilia.

So, the question is:

Do you support the option, in your state's criminal law, of the possibility of the imposition of a death penalty for pedophiles?

EDIT: I voted "yes." I am not a particularly strong proponent of the death penalty in general, but for the protection of society, that option needs to be on the table for pedophiles, imho.

Have you Defined Pedophilia?...

Alabama's Age Standards are Notably Different than Cali's...

Putting someone to Death is Serious Business, and I don't Think you would want a Standard where you could Marry in one State and be Executed for the same in another.

:)

peace...

And how many times do we see the families of crime victims on television, screaming for "justice." Just once, I'd like to see one of them use the word to describe what they are really after: VENGENCE.

I can understand their feelings - please do not misinterpret what I am saying here. And they might well be entitled to vengence. But at least have the stones to call it what it really is instead of debasing the word, "justice" in that fashion.
Since retribution is absolutely a part of justice, when the family of victims cry out for justice, they are using the right terminology.

Your flawed thinking leads you to your erroneous conclusions. Guys like you claim that vengeance (retribution) is something outside of justice. It isn't. Vengeance (retribution) is a significant and completely valid part of justice.

So, the question is:

Do you support the option, in your state's criminal law, of the possibility of the imposition of a death penalty for pedophiles?

EDIT: I voted "yes." I am not a particularly strong proponent of the death penalty in general, but for the protection of society, that option needs to be on the table for pedophiles, imho.

Putting someone to Death is Serious Business, and I don't Think you would want a Standard where you could Marry in one State and be Executed for the same in another.

peace...

We do not have a Federal criminal law defining pedophilia applicable to all the states. Instead, on the issue of criminalizing certain behavior, it is now as it has always been: a matter reserved to the states.

Many conservatives decried the SCOTUS decision that voided Texas' law prohibiting homosexual sodomy (supposedly on due process grounds). The complaint was not that we particularly give a damn about such behavior. The complaint was that the Supreme Court had no legitimate Constitutional basis to insert itself into a State matter.

It seems to me that any state that has a law prohibiting sexual relations with children on its books SHOULD carefully define the gravity of such offenses on a clear basis. Age works. And the various sentencing options for each level of felony should also be clearly defined. And if that leads to different outcomes in different states, that's not a valid concern of the SCOTUS.

So, the question is:

peace...

We do not have a Federal criminal law defining pedophilia applicable to all the states. Instead, on the issue of criminalizing certain behavior, it is now as it has always been: a matter reserved to the states.

Many conservatives decried the SCOTUS decision that voided Texas' law prohibiting homosexual sodomy (supposedly on due process grounds). The complaint was not that we particularly give a damn about such behavior. The complaint was that the Supreme Court had no legitimate Constitutional basis to insert itself into a State matter.

It seems to me that any state that has a law prohibiting sexual relations with children on its books SHOULD carefully define the gravity of such offenses on a clear basis. Age works. And the various sentencing options for each level of felony should also be clearly defined. And if that leads to different outcomes in different states, that's not a valid concern of the SCOTUS.

So does the Federal Law deal with Pre-Pubescent?... Or both Post and Pre?

peace...

angry assclowns like liablility might trust the justice system. I don't, trueth is way down the list way behing money and power in what rules the day in court.

peace...

So does the Federal Law deal with Pre-Pubescent?... Or both Post and Pre?

peace...

I'm afraid that we have taken a road that is off-topic.

The point is not about any Federal criminal law (if any) criminalizing any kind of pedophilia.

The point is that the various states craft their own criminal laws as they deem appropriate. Ideally, law is supposed to be an expression of the views of the people in whose name the laws are passed.

My state's laws are probably quite different in many respects from the laws of your state. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Any state that doesn't criminalize pedophilia to protect at least our most vulnerable individuals is a state which needs to have its legislators all booted out of office.

Since retribution is absolutely a part of justice, when the family of victims cry out for justice, they are using the right terminology.

Your flawed thinking leads you to your erroneous conclusions. Guys like you claim that vengeance (retribution) is something outside of justice. It isn't. Vengeance (retribution) is a significant and completely valid part of justice.

I recognize that retribution is indeed an established component of sentencing in criminal cases. As well it should be.

When I was critical of victim's families who cry out for "justice" when it is obvious they only are after revenge, I was referring to such activity in a PRE-trial context. We all have seen it: the mother of a murder victim telling a television camera that all they want is "justice" for their murdered son as she is about to go into the courtroom to start the trial.

Obviously, Mom has assumed the defendant is guilty before trial even begins. I would submit that vengence masked as "justice" at that stage of the game, is premature. Let's get the defendant convicted and THEN talk about "justice" in the context of an appropriate sentence.

angry assclowns like liablility might trust the justice system. I don't, trueth is way down the list way behing money and power in what rules the day in court.

Not unexpectedly, you, being a fucking asshole, have gotten the position of the respective players all garbled up. I'm afraid your special brand of fucked-up "thinking" is unlikely to be remedied.

Still, maybe other people, who (unlike you) actually have an open mind and the brains to make that talent worthwhile, can appreciate reality.

And the reality is, you ignorant asshole-sucking dope, that only pathetically naive people or total imbeciles expect perfection from any human system, like the criminal justice system. But that is a very different question than whether that system is worthy of trust.

Your juvenile conspiracy theories about what "really" lies behind the work of our courts is trite, dull and pre-canned crap.

By the way, "truth" has no "e" in it. Your ignorant childish rants would come across as less laughable if you would spell simple words correctly from time to time.

liability your an agry dude, i'd beat that out of you should you ever be man enough to say that to my face. tool

Forum List

Back