Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Nugent Blames Jews For Gun Control In Anti-Semitic Facebook Rant

Bigot. Antisemite. Pedophile.

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes that gun control is a Jewish-led conspiracy.

A meme shared Sunday on Nugent's Facebook page alleges that Jewish leaders, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are behind a concerted effort to confiscate Americans’ guns. The meme showed a small Israeli flag stamped on each individual’s face below the title: “So who is really behind gun control?”

In his caption, Nugent refers to the Jewish politicians as "punks" who "hate freedom":

And you like Alan Ginsberg a founder of Nambla, so why breing up the pedophile issue, you'll lose harrd on that.
No one has ever said you were not foolish when getting trashed.

Well if she was of legal age then it's not pedophilia, at least not in the eyes of the law. Pedophilia only pertains to those who like prepubescent children. There is a disorder called ephebophilia where a person is attracted to only teens in the 15-20 age range (there abouts), but since he has been with older women, then I don't think he qualifies as having this disorder at all. Some teens look MUCH older than their ages. Easy to see why some men would be attracted to them. It's sleazy though.
Indeed, Ted is like Mary Kay and Harvey Milk and the Duck Dynasty due and Jerry Lee Lewis and others who like teenagers who are not of consenting age.

It's not pedophilia in any way sort or fashion, and I would think Board members should show common sense when mixing definitions up.

A meme shared Sunday on Nugent's Facebook page alleges that Jewish leaders, including Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, are behind a concerted effort to confiscate Americans’ guns. The meme showed a small Israeli flag stamped on each individual’s face below the title: “So who is really behind gun control?”
And where is he wrong? Are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it?
Your hasty generalization does not support a Jewish plot to take your guns.

Look who cannot even manage to say anything negative about Uncle Ted over his predations of young girls nor his anti-semetic comments.

How was he predatory?
You know...adults with young girls. They are classified as predators.

She was 17 years old. A consensual relationship approved by her parents. And btw having promoted and managed bands I can guarantee you the predators are the groupies desperate to get into the dressing room.

They're the ones on the hunt.

:lol:

Where did I ever say that 17 year old boys and girls (not men and women until 18 in case you didn't know)....were no different than 6 year boys and girls? Don't go putting your thoughts onto me.

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

I explicetedly explained exactly what pedophlia is and that us when you reiterated your position and made another horrorific accusation directly at me.

So you are a sick, sick, sick mind, you can not comprehend the difference between adults and pubescent boys and girls.

That is a sickness in your brain, you need serious help.
LInk where I have said that. Now.
Well?
And bodecea drives electra weeping before her.

Ted Nugent Blames Jews For Gun Control In Anti-Semitic Facebook Rant

Bigot. Antisemite. Pedophile.

Conservative rocker Ted Nugent believes that gun control is a Jewish-led conspiracy.

In his caption, Nugent refers to the Jewish politicians as "punks" who "hate freedom":

He'll love Jewish Bernie sanders

Look who cannot even manage to say anything negative about Uncle Ted over his predations of young girls nor his anti-semetic comments.

How was he predatory?

She was 17 years old. A consensual relationship approved by her parents. And btw having promoted and managed bands I can guarantee you the predators are the groupies desperate to get into the dressing room.

That's why we need AOC laws uniform thruout the U.S. at 18.....and I love how you put it on the girls like that. Actually, no. I don't love it. I find it very very sad.

Where did I ever say that 17 year old boys and girls (not men and women until 18 in case you didn't know)....were no different than 6 year boys and girls? Don't go putting your thoughts onto me.

You said having sex with people who are 17 years old is pedophilia, and that the age for pedophlia would be raised to 18 years old if you had your way.

I explicetedly explained exactly what pedophlia is and that us when you reiterated your position and made another horrorific accusation directly at me.

So you are a sick, sick, sick mind, you can not comprehend the difference between adults and pubescent boys and girls.

That is a sickness in your brain, you need serious help.
LInk where I have said that. Now.
Well?
And bodecea drives electra weeping before her.
Well, the liar doesn't seem to be able to back up his lies.

How was he predatory?

Parents handed their kids over to Michael Jackson too.

My favorite artist is r kelly

How was he predatory?

And the musicians encourage that, nu?

And where is he wrong? Are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it?
So you are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it? Do you read the news much?

Well if she was of legal age then it's not pedophilia, at least not in the eyes of the law. Pedophilia only pertains to those who like prepubescent children. There is a disorder called ephebophilia where a person is attracted to only teens in the 15-20 age range (there abouts), but since he has been with older women, then I don't think he qualifies as having this disorder at all. Some teens look MUCH older than their ages. Easy to see why some men would be attracted to them. It's sleazy though.
Indeed, Ted is like Mary Kay and Harvey Milk and the Duck Dynasty due and Jerry Lee Lewis and others who like teenagers who are not of consenting age.

It's not pedophilia in any way sort or fashion, and I would think Board members should show common sense when mixing definitions up.

It was legal Jake. As a matter of fact Pele was three years older than Priscilla. And as to Duck Dynasty. They were both young. Same high school sweethearts and he married her for heaven's sake.

AND that was not unusual for the times.

So you are you saying Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg do not support stringent gun control laws and even confiscation if they thought they could get away with it? Do you read the news much?
I said three Jewish politicians do not a semitic plot make, and then you show stupid and double down on stupid. Your comment is a hasty generalization, nothing more, other than being antisemitic.

How was he predatory?

That's why we need AOC laws uniform thruout the U.S. at 18.....and I love how you put it on the girls like that. Actually, no. I don't love it. I find it very very sad.

Bod I'm just telling the truth. You should see the problems security and roadies have back stage. And it's worse these days because 16 year olds look like they are in their mid twenties these day.

How was he predatory?

Bod I'm just telling the truth. You should see the problems security and roadies have back stage. And it's worse these days because 16 year olds look like they are in their mid twenties these day.
Security got to protect the band.

How was he predatory?

Security got to protect the band.

I imagine it's even crazier than ever these days to make certain every one is legal. Cripes I'd toss 14 and 15 year olds out of the dressing room but somehow they made it past the bouncers checking ID at the door because they did not,trust me look their age.

Not at all.

How was he predatory?

Parents handed their kids over to Michael Jackson too.

My favorite artist is r kelly
Well said....very well said

Isn't this crazy?

#1 All of them are hard core "let's throw out the 2nd and the 14th" gun grabbers.

#2 They are Jewish.

I guess by stating the obvious I must be anti semitic now. This is ridiculous.

Isn't this crazy?

#1 All of them are hard core "let's throw out the 2nd and the 14th" gun grabbers.

#2 They are Jewish.

I guess by stating the obvious I must be anti semitic now. This is ridiculous.

If you are being silly to extend those three Jewish politicians as evidence of a Jewis plot to control guns in America, yea, it is a hasty generalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back