Peaceful Protestors Assaulted by Police Officers in Baltimore

that old "liberal media" is showing all the peaceful protesters and ignoring the instances of violence that doesnt reflect the entire protest.
Dam those liberals. "If it bleeds it leads"

Or perhaps it's just that part of the "peaceful" protest you choose to ignore. Sadly it's the peaceful members of that community - those who own property and make a life there - who will be paying the price for the closed businesses. They will now need to travel miles for things they were once able to purchase in their neighborhood and if it turns out to be another Ferguson, their prop values will nosedive tomorrow.

...LMAO at your concern to buy things when people are more concerned with having their life taken for no reason...

Those people have far more to fear from the neighborhood thugs than they do from all the cops in America ... combined.

Baltimore had the fifth-highest murder rate last year among major U.S. cities — 37.4 per 100,000 people, according to statistics released last week by the FBI. Cities with higher rates last year were Detroit, New Orleans, Newark, and St. Louis.

Baltimore moves higher on murder rate list - Baltimore Sun

The fans at a game at Camden Yards were told not to leave the stadium until order was restored around the ballpark. Unbelievable the press has allowed blacks to use any incident that allows them to riot and loot and call it the cops' fault. This all started when LA cops ran from rioters in the Rodney King uprising.

Not at all, I believe that strong workers unions can bring about peaceful change and control of production, one of the first steps to a better world.

And how do you propose to have the unions peacefully gain "control of production?"

Not at all, I believe that strong workers unions can bring about peaceful change and control of production, one of the first steps to a better world.
And how do you propose to have the unions peacefully gain "control of production?"
dunno, how do you know though?

Say what? How do I know what?
You claimed to "believe that strong workers unions can bring about peaceful change and control of production" and I asked you how the unions would achieve that and what makes you think that would be a better world?

Last edited:
Call out the national guard, and let them open fire on the looters. A couple hundred dead looters would look great, I don't care what color they are, crooks are crooks and if they are dead crooks they look better.

Leftists who like to bring up the shootings at Kent State forget the rioters had burned the ROTC building and were threatening more of the same....when the crowd moved toward the NG they were issued live ammunition and something sparked the first volley.....

You left the "unarmed people" out of your response. That changes the whole thrust of my statement! Care to revise yours?
If "unarmed people" can destroy businesses and attack innocent people based merely on the color of their skin, what difference does it make if they are unarmed? The distinction is irrelevant. These violent racists should die, and if there is a god, the will die slowly in agony.

Unlike you, I value human life over property or material things. So, sue me! I agree that it is wrong for people tp be attacked base solely on the color of their skin but how do you know that is the case. Pictures and news articles don't always tell the whole story or show all the facts. A knee jerk reaction is what you are expressing without really knowing all the facts about what caused the violence. White people have been just as violent in the past for all sorts of reasons so don't think its just a black thing!

Yeah? And we had dinosaurs in our past as well,whats that have to do with our current problem?
Dinosaurs did not co-exist with humans or hominids. So...thy have nothing to do with our current problems and neither do you or I. You aren't suggesting we do...are you?

Call out the national guard, and let them open fire on the looters. A couple hundred dead looters would look great, I don't care what color they are, crooks are crooks and if they are dead crooks they look better.

Leftists who like to bring up the shootings at Kent State forget the rioters had burned the ROTC building and were threatening more of the same....when the crowd moved toward the NG they were issued live ammunition and something sparked the first volley.....

Perhaps the live ammo in the guns of uniformed man/boys?
I've been reading about the Syrian army attacks on civilians in Aleppo. I understand (not condone) Prez Assad's willingness to attack his people to defend his power but question that of the army that carries out his orders.

You left the "unarmed people" out of your response. That changes the whole thrust of my statement! Care to revise yours?
If "unarmed people" can destroy businesses and attack innocent people based merely on the color of their skin, what difference does it make if they are unarmed? The distinction is irrelevant. These violent racists should die, and if there is a god, the will die slowly in agony.

Unlike you, I value human life over property or material things. So, sue me! I agree that it is wrong for people tp be attacked base solely on the color of their skin but how do you know that is the case. Pictures and news articles don't always tell the whole story or show all the facts. A knee jerk reaction is what you are expressing without really knowing all the facts about what caused the violence. White people have been just as violent in the past for all sorts of reasons so don't think its just a black thing!

Yeah? And we had dinosaurs in our past as well,whats that have to do with our current problem?
Dinosaurs did not co-exist with humans or hominids. So...thy have nothing to do with our current problems and neither do you or I. You aren't suggesting we do...are you?

It doesnt matter whether we existed with them or not,they are still part of the past,and they have about as much relevance as slavery reparations.

I dunno. Did you look at the pic in your sig-line? It looks Early Cretaceous to me.

Proving once again that loony leftists have nothing beyond their all-consuming hate. Their lives must really, really suck. Really.
Stein is a lunatic, trust me, no leftists I know go this far.
:lmao: I sincerely hope that was your attempt at humor. Do you also know the one about the loony Marxist-Leninist-Maoist lefty who lives in a glass double-wide?
Nope, tell me where I've expressed anything he said in that ridiculous post.

You were serious? Seriously? :lmao:
I know you desperately want to be perceived as a special kind of loony leftist but at the end of the day your "Worker's Paradise" routine is exactly the same as any other, Comrade.

That darned PROFIT motive is well...just downright greedy ..... Lol

Proving once again that loony leftists have nothing beyond their all-consuming hate. Their lives must really, really suck. Really.
:lmao: I sincerely hope that was your attempt at humor. Do you also know the one about the loony Marxist-Leninist-Maoist lefty who lives in a glass double-wide?

I know you desperately want to be perceived as a special kind of loony leftist but at the end of the day your "Worker's Paradise" routine is exactly the same as any other, Comrade.

I like how these loony lefties think union control of American industry won't turn them into "evil capitalists" ... that somehow human nature and the need to turn a profit to stay in biz will be overcome. What really bakes my noodle is how they all seem to believe no one has ever put the "Worker's Paradise" BS as eloquently and convincing as they have.
:lmao:

I like how these loony lefties think union control of American industry won't turn them into "evil capitalists" ... that somehow human nature and the need to turn a profit to stay in biz will be overcome. What really bakes my noodle is how they all seem to believe no one has ever put the "Worker's Paradise" BS as eloquently and convincing as they have.

Old, failed ideologies can be so transformatively revolucionary and excitingly NEW....
If only the right formula can be found !
Onward comrades!!!!!

Old, failed ideologies can be so transformatively revolucionary and excitingly NEW....
If only the right formula can be found !
Onward comrades!!!!!

Polish the old to make it seem NEW and EXCITING!

images

Last edited:

Human nature under capitalism isn't human nature buddy, and when you have strong unions with democracy and collective ownership, it works, As shown by examples in history.

No shit.

Human nature under capitalism isn't human nature buddy, and when you have strong unions with democracy and collective ownership, it works, As shown by examples in history.

Proving only that your neither know history nor understand human nature and you still haven't explained how you intend to "peacefully" transfer control from individuals to unions.

Proving only that your neither know history nor understand human nature and you still haven't explained how you intend to "peacefully" transfer control from individuals to unions.
I do know history, and we wouldn't have survived if we were inherently greedy, my position is, human nature is a silly concept, but if we're going to go with it, the actions and inherit greed of humans you talk about is thrust forward due to capitalism and other systems encouraging exploitation, not wanting solidarity. I don't know how, I'm opening it can be peaceful and democratic..

Forum List

Back