“Peaceful” anti cop protesters turn to police for protection

Just keep reading between the lines. And wonder why so many are demanding the retraining of the Police Forces.
I concede there are a lot of leftists in America

40 years of liberal brainwashing in our schools and hollywood have had a measurable affect

but they are wrong

Have you been listening to Rump and Biden lately? Rump is busy spreading the hate you are spreading. Meanwhile, Biden is condemning the looting and rioting and supporting the peaceful protests and decent police forces. And condemning dangerous cops. So far, Rump just keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

So you keep doing what you are doing and we get rid of Rump and send you characters to the showers.
Its going to be a close election that biden could win

but not because there is anything wrong with trump policies with regard to the liberal violence in democrat ruled cities

There trump has his finger on the pulse of the nation

Rump has his knee on the neck of the nation.

Just keep reading between the lines. And wonder why so many are demanding the retraining of the Police Forces.

40 years of liberal brainwashing in our schools and hollywood have had a measurable affect

but they are wrong

Have you been listening to Rump and Biden lately? Rump is busy spreading the hate you are spreading. Meanwhile, Biden is condemning the looting and rioting and supporting the peaceful protests and decent police forces. And condemning dangerous cops. So far, Rump just keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

So you keep doing what you are doing and we get rid of Rump and send you characters to the showers.

but not because there is anything wrong with trump policies with regard to the liberal violence in democrat ruled cities

Very clever but not accurate

if anything trump is giving mouth-to-mouth to a nation that has overdosed on liberal stupidity

but they are wrong

Very clever but not accurate

if anything trump is giving mouth-to-mouth to a nation that has overdosed on liberal stupidity

You had better learn a little bit of humility. You are going to need it.

I dont know exactly what veiled threat you are conveying

but even though I take the menace of democrat party marxism serious, trump voters like myself are not backing down from our support of the president

but they are wrong

You're insane.

I dont know exactly what veiled threat you are conveying

but even though I take the menace of democrat party marxism serious, trump voters like myself are not backing down from our support of the president

You still don't get it. I am a Republican Conservative, not a liberal Democrat. You support the party of the rump, not the Republican Conservative Party. It doesn't matter when Rump leaves office, when he leaves the Party of the Rump is gone. And the Republican Conservatives will have to rebuild. So I suggest you learn a little humility fast or you will be completely left out. Someone like Rump only comes along once every 150 years or so.

You still don't get it. I am a Republican Conservative, not a liberal Democrat.
How odd

trump won the republican nomination - not jeb bush or cryin’ john kasich

In 2012 when mitt romney was the swamp rat nominee I was horrified because he was to the left of me on practically every issue

But I supported him after he won the nomination

now he’s a never trumper who refuses to support our party nominee

and that hypocrisy is typical of all the never trumpers

You still don't get it. I am a Republican Conservative, not a liberal Democrat.
How odd

trump won the republican nomination - not jeb bush or cryin’ john kasich

In 2012 when mitt romney was the swamp rat nominee I was horrified because he was to the left of me on practically every issue

But I supported him after he won the nomination

now he’s a never trumper who refuses to support our party nominee

and that hypocrisy is typical of all the never trumpers

You are a Fascist and I don't expect you to understand what a Federal Republic is.

You are a Fascist and I don't expect you to understand what a Federal Republic is.
When libs are reduced to name-calling its a big white flag of surrender on the topic being debated

When libs are reduced to name-calling its a big white flag of surrender on the topic being debated

No insult intended. But I know Fascism when I see it. You see, I spent time in Spain under Franco. And we were returning from town and were 2 minutes past curfew. It was 10:02 and we were just outside the front gate from the base headed in. The Gendarme pulled their vehicle in front of us blocking us from going that last 20 feet to the gate. The Gendarme exited their vehicle with guns drawn. They singled out one of us (not me) and began beating him senseless with clubs, kicking and hitting. The rest of us did what we were told to do before we left the base. We stayed silent and did nothing. Of course, those Uzis pointed at us were very persuasive. The Cops were exercising their rights. And our buddy was exercising his right. You see, he had the right to have the crap kicked out of him and they had the right to kick the crap out of him. We also had the right to die and the Gendarme had the right to kill us without cause. The only thing that saved us was we were just too close to the front gate and a death of a serviceman in front of the Security Police would have caused an International Incident. But the Security Police could just stand there. They did have an ambulance waiting when we carried our buddy across the threshold.

I saw a Fascist Police Force in the clip. And if they get away with it, then that just means that the cop shop there are real fascists with the right to kill anyone they want to. You seem to think Fascism is a leftwing thing. It's not. It's an extreme rightwing and we are close to becoming a Fascist Nation unless we introduce the checks and balances. So go ahead and support such things. You don't mind if the majority of us decide not to allow you Fascist carte blanche.

No insult intended. But I know Fascism when I see it. You see, I spent time in Spain under Franco. And we were returning from town and were 2 minutes past curfew. It was 10:02 and we were just outside the front gate from the base headed in. The Gendarme pulled their vehicle in front of us blocking us from going that last 20 feet to the gate. The Gendarme exited their vehicle with guns drawn. They singled out one of us (not me) and began beating him senseless with clubs, kicking and hitting. The rest of us did what we were told to do before we left the base. We stayed silent and did nothing. Of course, those Uzis pointed at us were very persuasive. The Cops were exercising their rights. And our buddy was exercising his right. You see, he had the right to have the crap kicked out of him and they had the right to kick the crap out of him. We also had the right to die and the Gendarme had the right to kill us without cause. The only thing that saved us was we were just too close to the front gate and a death of a serviceman in front of the Security Police would have caused an International Incident. But the Security Police could just stand there. They did have an ambulance waiting when we carried our buddy across the threshold.

I saw a Fascist Police Force in the clip. And if they get away with it, then that just means that the cop shop there are real fascists with the right to kill anyone they want to. You seem to think Fascism is a leftwing thing. It's not. It's an extreme rightwing and we are close to becoming a Fascist Nation unless we introduce the checks and balances. So go ahead and support such things. You don't mind if the majority of us decide not to allow you Fascist carte blanche.
now you are tap dancing

you called me a fascist

and to back up your slander you tell me war stories about being a drunk serviceman in spain and how mean the Franco police were to your buddy

Forum List

Back