PC Fascists To Remove Lee and Jackson from War College Memorials

Someone disagreed with you.

And what?

I didn't agree with this aspect of Lincoln's policy.

The south really needed to be punished for their treachery.

I think they are being punished unmercifully even today......they have Republican as leaders...:lol::lol:

I guess that means you two are very relieved Lincoln was assassinated opening the door for the retribution hawks to get their way and the abomination of Reconstruction to be enacted........... :thup:

And what?

I didn't agree with this aspect of Lincoln's policy.

The south really needed to be punished for their treachery.

I think they are being punished unmercifully even today......they have Republican as leaders...:lol::lol:

I guess that means you two are very relieved Lincoln was assassinated opening the door for the retribution hawks to get their way and the abomination of Reconstruction to be enacted........... :thup:

Lincoln would not be revered by the cuckoo's of the extreme rw today.......Lincoln would be considered too liberal, by their standards.......and Lincoln would not praise Lee and Jackson, either.

The civil war is not to be considered a football game between the union and the rebs....:mad:

Lincoln would not be revered by the cuckoo's of the extreme rw today.......Lincoln would be considered too liberal, by their standards.......and Lincoln would not praise Lee and Jackson, either.

The civil war is not to be considered a football game between the union and the rebs....:mad:

Missed the point, didn'tcha........ Might I recommend a book?

0061-textbook+llbook-500x500.jpg

If that doesn't work you could always start with a reading primer......... :eusa_whistle:

If that doesn't work you could always start with a reading primer......... :eusa_whistle:

Does that mention the cuckoo Tea Partiers.......must be the "new revised edition" if it does....:lol::lol:

Does that mention the cuckoo Tea Partiers.......must be the "new revised edition" if it does....:lol::lol:

That would be the Modern History version, generally offered in the second year of college for history majors/minors. The one I suggested is the high school version......... Kinda the Readers Digest approach to history.......

The problem in 1860 was the extreme conservatives got control of the Party.

The GOP in October and November 2013 finally let the TeaPs know they are not in charge. Ever.

That would be the Modern History version, generally offered in the second year of college for history majors/minors. The one I suggested is the high school version......... Kinda the Readers Digest approach to history.......

So, I guess the answer is "no" - no mention of the cuckoo TP's.

So, I guess the answer is "no" - no mention of the cuckoo TP's.

Nope, nor the cuckoo Progressives.

Forum List

Back