Paying people off to avoid a scandal is perfectly legal

So ANTIFA isn't Fascist.............even though they are Fascist..........LOL

Paid for and want violence at a Trump rally.

Not Fascist...........LOL

They're anti-fascist. Anti … fa.

They go to war with fascists.

Antifa are the fascists. They use fascism to silence opponents of the Democrat Party.

Antifa fighting Nazis is fascists versus fascists. It would be great if they got together and a comet wiped them both out

Stop kazzing. They’re not going after opponents of the Democrat party - they’re going after Neonazis and other assorted white supremacists.

Oh lord is there still Kazzing going on? Good thing I have him on ignore so it doesn't fill up threads with trash clutter.

LOLOL

Yeah, now that condom’s on a mission to turn his name into a noun synonymous with logorrhea.

Leftists circle jerking, always such a pleasant sight. Get a room, gay boys

Yeah. by barring speakers on college campuses and beating up people who want to hear them.

It's utterly hilarious watching a snowflake defend Antifa.
Almost as amusing as watching fucking morons defend fascism.
Yeah, because peacefully watching a speech is fascism, whereas setting limousines on fire and beating those people over the head with a bicycle lock and sending them to the hospital is fighting fascism.

You snowflakes kill me!
Yeah, the right protests peacefully. Like a piece here … a piece there …

james_alex_fields.jpg
The guy was bowling.............LOL

Your side causes violence.....then say look at the assholes defending themselves.....In this case the car wasn't right............but it's Karma whether you like it or not.............These assholes get in the faces of people, and cause violence and when some of them feel some pain in return it's the other side who you blame......

Well.............if they keep up those tactics........shit is gonna hit the fan Mr. Mueller.......we are tired of that shit.
Oh, FFS, who are you kidding? You’re not leaving your mommy’s basement.

“Tired of this shit.”

LOLOL
Old enough to remember Watergate. How about you..... Seen corruption but not this bad Mr. Mueller.

Takes a lot to beat what I've seen.

Last administration and their whores are the worst.

Antifa are the fascists. They use fascism to silence opponents of the Democrat Party.

Antifa fighting Nazis is fascists versus fascists. It would be great if they got together and a comet wiped them both out
Stop kazzing. They’re not going after opponents of the Democrat party - they’re going after Neonazis and other assorted white supremacists.

Oh lord is there still Kazzing going on? Good thing I have him on ignore so it doesn't fill up threads with trash clutter.
LOLOL

Yeah, now that condom’s on a mission to turn his name into a noun synonymous with logorrhea.

LOLOL

Men posting on a forum is all it takes to provoke perverted kaz into having gay fantasies. :ack-1:

Almost as amusing as watching fucking morons defend fascism.
Yeah, because peacefully watching a speech is fascism, whereas setting limousines on fire and beating those people over the head with a bicycle lock and sending them to the hospital is fighting fascism.

You snowflakes kill me!
Yeah, the right protests peacefully. Like a piece here … a piece there …

james_alex_fields.jpg
The guy was bowling.............LOL

Your side causes violence.....then say look at the assholes defending themselves.....In this case the car wasn't right............but it's Karma whether you like it or not.............These assholes get in the faces of people, and cause violence and when some of them feel some pain in return it's the other side who you blame......

Well.............if they keep up those tactics........shit is gonna hit the fan Mr. Mueller.......we are tired of that shit.
Oh, FFS, who are you kidding? You’re not leaving your mommy’s basement.

“Tired of this shit.”

LOLOL
Old enough to remember Watergate. How about you..... Seen corruption but not this bad Mr. Mueller.

Takes a lot to beat what I've seen.

Last administration and their whores are the worst.
What does Watergate have to do with this?

Says the one who doesn't say jack squat at all the violence instigated by the left........Against other candidates......ANTIFA.......burn the flags.......shit on them.

The only Fascists assholes I see are on your side.
What you fail to consider is there is a far left just as there is a far right. On the left you got flag burners, peace nicks, and utopians. On the right you got fascists, white supremacists, and xenophobes.
So ANTIFA isn't Fascist.............even though they are Fascist..........LOL

Paid for and want violence at a Trump rally.

Not Fascist...........LOL

Yeah, because smashing people over the head with a bicycle lock who just wanted to listen to someone give a speech is how you fight fascism.

You're such a hoot!

Anti fascists fight fascism. It's what they do.

They're vigilantes with no respect for the laws governing civilized people.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Men posting on a forum is all it takes to provoke perverted kaz into having gay fantasies. :ack-1:

Um, you were the one circle jerking a guy, Queenie

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Now Kaz works to make his name be synonymous with “faggot.”

We posted to each other just as you and I are doing now it’s called communicating. Sadly, that’s all it takes to spark your homosexual fantasies.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

We posted to each other just as you and I are doing now it’s called communicating. Sadly, that’s all it takes to spark your homosexual fantasies.

Faun, I've got nothing, so I'm going to go with no I'm not, you are

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Faun, I've got nothing, so I'm going to go with no I'm not, you are

Regrettably for you, your pre-K antics don’t wash away your homoerotic fantasies. Maybe you can reach out to Ted Haggard to learn what he did to get over this?

Forum List

Back