Payback! Barr assigns prosecuter!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The left has no clue what is about to hit them over the head... Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor who will deal with lying to the FISA courts.. Barr would not have done this if he did not think criminal violations were completed/attempted. Barr see's probable cause....

A whole lot of Libs are going to need some Butt Salv..
the right wing has more lies.

Payback is not the AG's job.

That you think it is proves you don't understand US government.
No, it proves what Republicans believe that government is for...to serve them and their interests...all else be damned.

They all do, from the peons like the USMB far rightwingers, right up to their Presidents, Bush II, Bush I, Nixon, Reagan and Trump, and everyone else in between.
Lol, coming from someone who supported a bogus investigation that tried to impeach a president. Just because you lost the election.

I would be interested to learn more about Russian interference and who helped them

Will Trump let us see the findings this time

Very few care at this point s0n.....only the hyper-misrable on community message boards. The ship has sailed on the Mueller Report in the eyes of the public.

I suppose remaining in the bubble of Oz serves some purpose for some but the script has flipped ftw as Bill Barr strategizes how the DUM train wreck is going to proceed.:113::113:

In this mornings RCP......

How the FBI Broke the Rules Using Christopher Steele

Yuk....yuk.....:cul2:

Last edited:

No, it proves what Republicans believe that government is for...to serve them and their interests...all else be damned.

They all do, from the peons like the USMB far rightwingers, right up to their Presidents, Bush II, Bush I, Nixon, Reagan and Trump, and everyone else in between.
Lol, coming from someone who supported a bogus investigation that tried to impeach a president. Just because you lost the election.
Bogus investigations do not get guilty pleas and indictments. Please stop repeating this lie.

Bogus investigations do not get guilty pleas and indictments. Please stop repeating this lie.
Lol, not one indictment on Russia collusion. You know what the investigation was all about? Know it's time to bring everyone involved in a made up investigation to discredit an elected president to justice. Your party is fixing to lose all credibility.

Lol, not one indictment on Russia collusion. You know what the investigation was all about? Know it's time to bring everyone involved in a made up investigation to discredit an elected president to justice. Your party is fixing to lose all credibility.
Do you not know what plea bargain are for?

Seriously, don't be stupider than you have to be.

I would be interested to learn more about Russian interference and who helped them

Will Trump let us see the findings this time

Very few care at this point s0n.....only the hyper-misrable on community message boards. The ship has sailed on the Mueller Report in the eyes of the public.

I suppose remaining in the bubble of Oz serves some purpose for some but the script has flipped ftw as Bill Barr strategizes how the DUM train wreck is going to proceed.:113::113:

In this mornings RCP......

How the FBI Broke the Rules Using Christopher Steele

Yuk....yuk.....:cul2:
any conflicts of interest must be distinguished from the rest of the information.

there are legitimate concerns.

if it were up to me, we must abolish our foreign wars and operations, now that Mr. Trump is good friends with Mr. Putin, over our long term allies.

There is no crime, drug, or terror clause in our federal Constitution; should we "shine a Cross on that Truth"?

Do you not know what plea bargain are for?

Seriously, don't be stupider than you have to be.
Okie dokie, don't complain when Muller's tactics when used against the democrats.

No.. That's the dimocrat position. Laws for republicans and demorats can do what the hell they want... You fucking hypocrites are funny to watch implode...
It's not Democrats posting threads talking about how the laws and the government are being wielded by political hacks in Office to punish their political enemies...and rejoicing in it.

Do you have any sense at all?
You can't "punish" anyone who has NOT DONE anything wrong you DOLT!
This time next year there will be a few dozen DEMS charged with dozens of crimes.
Many will end up in federal prison.
Go ahead and scream your head off.
My bet is McCabe will be charged first. Then the fag will rat on everyone else.

I don't understand why liberals are so up in arms about this. After all, if nobody did anything wrong, why would they be against an investigation? That's the line they shoved down conservatives throats for 2 years during the waste-of-time Mueller probe when republicans would say that Trump did nothing wrong. Then liberals would come back with "Then why not let Mueller finish his job?" Well, they did, and Mueller came up with a big fat gooseegg.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Ask me how big a smile broke out on my face a few minutes ago?:113::113:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

:hello77::hello77::hello77:

So great.....long time coming. Political eye poking is such a hoot to watch!

Payback for losing the election isnt the FBI's job.
When did the FBI lose an election?

@www.whosnotwinning.com

November 8th, 2016.

@www.whosnotwinning.com

November 8th, 2016.
The FBI was up for election?

Damn that was a crowded election, what with the two third parties, Clinton, tRump, and putin, and now you tell me the whole FBI too?

All we need to know is that relentless attack on Barr was for one reason....the DUMS know what's coming so naturally, time to besmirch the guy that's about to deliver a huge bumpy.

If you're a conservative, indeed the worm has turned. We'll have a hoot in here in the coming months!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

What the hell kind of question is that? The FBI cant run for office. Democrats however used the FBI to go after Trump, so as i said, "payback isnt the job of the FBI".

I don't understand why liberals are so up in arms about this. After all, if nobody did anything wrong, why would they be against an investigation? That's the line they shoved down conservatives throats for 2 years during the waste-of-time Mueller probe when republicans would say that Trump did nothing wrong. Then liberals would come back with "Then why not let Mueller finish his job?" Well, they did, and Mueller came up with a big fat gooseegg.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.
just the right wing being political.

why is Your guy so friendly with the Russians, over our own people?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back