Payback! Barr assigns prosecuter!

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Ask me how big a smile broke out on my face a few minutes ago?:113::113:

@www.whosnotwinning.com
:hello77::hello77::hello77:

So great.....long time coming. Political eye poking is such a hoot to watch!

Too bad the NYT plays these sorts of games, but the news is good! Shit will be hitting the fan!

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 10.03.14 PM.png

Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Ask me how big a smile broke out on my face a few minutes ago?:113::113:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

:hello77::hello77::hello77:

So great.....long time coming. Political eye poking is such a hoot to watch!
Do keep us informed....or better yet, we'll keep asking how this investigation is coming along......like the Special Counsel to investigate H. Clinton back in July 2017 (Ruh Roooooh) or like Mexico paying for the Wall...or like donnie declassifying the FISA request...or replacing Obamacare with something better.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The left has no clue what is about to hit them over the head... Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor who will deal with lying to the FISA courts.. Barr would not have done this if he did not think criminal violations were completed/attempted. Barr see's probable cause....

A whole lot of Libs are going to need some Butt Salv..

I’m cool with it
Let’s investigate more and see what is found

A few conditions

The investigation looks at all information and reports all that is found
The report is available unredacted
The authors testify to Congress

Payback is not the AG's job.

That you think it is proves you don't understand US government.
No, it proves what Republicans believe that government is for...to serve them and their interests...all else be damned.

They all do, from the peons like the USMB far rightwingers, right up to their Presidents, Bush II, Bush I, Nixon, Reagan and Trump, and everyone else in between.

No.. That's the dimocrat position. Laws for republicans and demorats can do what the hell they want... You fucking hypocrites are funny to watch implode...
It's not Democrats posting threads talking about how the laws and the government are being wielded by political hacks in Office to punish their political enemies...and rejoicing in it.

Do you have any sense at all?

Dang.....already see some progressive hineys stinging here!

When you watch the wheels of justice set in motion, it puts some faith back into your government. Tens of millions of Americans giddy as shit tonight!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::hyper:

I would be interested to learn more about Russian interference and who helped them

Will Trump let us see the findings this time

No.. That's the dimocrat position. Laws for republicans and demorats can do what the hell they want... You fucking hypocrites are funny to watch implode...
It's not Democrats posting threads talking about how the laws and the government are being wielded by political hacks in Office to punish their political enemies...and rejoicing in it.

Do you have any sense at all?
Actually it was Democrat’s that did just that. That’s what is being investigated.

Forum List

Back