Pay Me Now Or Pay Me Later - Newt Will Vett Obama

Jan 22, 2012
Since the liberal establishment and its (LOL) "news"media refused and still refuses to this day to vett the Dung Beetle Obama, their illustrious President will be vetted in front of the entire nation by none other than Newt Gingrich! Thats called JUSTICE. Its been a long time coming.

Its not going to be pretty. You see, Obama, an unparalleled narcisist and ego maniac, lives by face alone. Should he lose face, he loses everything!! He conned America into voting for him. And they got snookered. Sure, many very small minded people voted for him because of his skin color only, BUT, many were also charmed by this nothing man. Afterall, and at the end of the day, he's just a failed community organizer with sealed college records and zero noteworthy achievements, as well as a highly questionable past mired in racism, Pan-Leninism, Marxism, Anti-Semitism, and Anti-Americanism.

Will Obama just duck out of the debates Newt Gingrich has challenged him to? Will he run away like the thin-skinned coward that he truly is? If so, that in of itself, would make for great campaign ad fodder. Will he commit to 8 Lincoln Douglas Style debates with Gingrich? Will he do so with excitement? With anticipation? LOL..........................THEY ARE CONCERNED at the Whitehouse rest assured. This is not going to go well for the phony, the fraud, that is Burak Hussein Obama. The entire nation will see him get dressed down badly on every issue under the sun. 8 times, 2 hours each. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. No teleprompters can help, Newt already has put the liberal moderators "on notice".....lol.....he'll school them too! Obama's race cards won't work......Newt will not hestitate to hit Obama back for HIS OWN racism, of which there is much!!!! Obama cannot hide behind Romneycare as he will not be debating Romney (a milk toast republican will not win the primary). Obama cannot seek shelter behind cadres of liberal elitists, college professors in tweed jackets, news anchors with declining viewership, and dinosaur newspaper editors who nobody cares about or believes anymore. The AMERICAN PEOPLE will watch the debates ...... and they will decide on their own, after FINALLY hearing all sides of the story.

Obama is finally going to be vetted. And be assurred, this thin-skinned incompetent arrogant upstart cannot withstand any measure of criticism whatsoever! He will unravel, and it will be entertaining. Newt will be picking pieces of obama out of his boot for weeks to come.....Sweet Justice.....

Since the liberal establishment and its (LOL) "news"media refused and still refuses to this day to vett the Dung Beetle Obama, their illustrious President will be vetted in front of the entire nation by none other than Newt Gingrich! Thats called JUSTICE. Its been a long time coming.

Its not going to be pretty. You see, Obama, an unparalleled narcisist and ego maniac, lives by face alone. Should he lose face, he loses everything!! He conned America into voting for him. And they got snookered. Sure, many very small minded people voted for him because of his skin color only, BUT, many were also charmed by this nothing man. Afterall, and at the end of the day, he's just a failed community organizer with sealed college records and zero noteworthy achievements, as well as a highly questionable past mired in racism, Pan-Leninism, Marxism, Anti-Semitism, and Anti-Americanism.

Will Obama just duck out of the debates Newt Gingrich has challenged him to? Will he run away like the thin-skinned coward that he truly is? If so, that in of itself, would make for great campaign ad fodder. Will he commit to 8 Lincoln Douglas Style debates with Gingrich? Will he do so with excitement? With anticipation? LOL..........................THEY ARE CONCERNED at the Whitehouse rest assured. This is not going to go well for the phony, the fraud, that is Burak Hussein Obama. The entire nation will see him get dressed down badly on every issue under the sun. 8 times, 2 hours each. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. No teleprompters can help, Newt already has put the liberal moderators "on notice".....lol.....he'll school them too! Obama's race cards won't work......Newt will not hestitate to hit Obama back for HIS OWN racism, of which there is much!!!! Obama cannot hide behind Romneycare as he will not be debating Romney (a milk toast republican will not win the primary). Obama cannot seek shelter behind cadres of liberal elitists, college professors in tweed jackets, news anchors with declining viewership, and dinosaur newspaper editors who nobody cares about or believes anymore. The AMERICAN PEOPLE will watch the debates ...... and they will decide on their own, after FINALLY hearing all sides of the story.

Obama is finally going to be vetted. And be assurred, this thin-skinned incompetent arrogant upstart cannot withstand any measure of criticism whatsoever! He will unravel, and it will be entertaining. Newt will be picking pieces of obama out of his boot for weeks to come.....Sweet Justice.....

:clap2: The smugness will soon fade and melt and wither away.

imagesCAQS5PX2-2.jpg

Why don't you just say he's too uppity and save having to write several paragraphs?

Why don't you just say he's too uppity and save having to write several paragraphs?

Why don't you just play the race card?

Well I was hoping to get the new fish all wound up but on reflection it is probably just a sockpuppet for someone who posts here already.

-----------------------------------

You had it right the first time. I AM "the new fish".............and I have great big teeth. I crave liberal, with sauce!! I am here on this board to hack apart liberals as they are a collection of uneducated, unusually slow-witted, worthless urine soaked spindly little phaqqots that do not deserve to live in this nation. I will never go away - ever! And there is absolutely nothing that you or any other liberal can do about it. There's nothing that the golf pro obama can do about it as he is a worthless turd.

Wound up by you....by your empty post ? Not so much. I showed up here wound up.

Why don't you just play the race card?

Well I was hoping to get the new fish all wound up but on reflection it is probably just a sockpuppet for someone who posts here already.

-----------------------------------

You had it right the first time. I AM "the new fish".............and I have great big teeth. I crave liberal, with sauce!! I am here on this board to hack apart liberals as they are a collection of uneducated, unusually slow-witted, worthless urine soaked spindly little phaqqots that do not deserve to live in this nation. I will never go away - ever! And there is absolutely nothing that you or any other liberal can do about it. There's nothing that the golf pro obama can do about it as he is a worthless turd.

Wound up by you....by your empty post ? Not so much. I showed up here wound up.

Yes meth has that effect on hillbillies.

"Fear is never a good reason to do anything"

------------------------------------------

Well then, perhaps I'll run into you someday......put your ridiculous little quote to a test. See how you react to fear.

Did your college professor teach you that quote? Perhaps his hippy @$$ needs a beating as well, that useless little bolshevik.

Tell your mom to seek a refund from that unifarcity that you attended. Then go bathe yourself, then put a resume together, then go get a job sissy liberal.

why don't you just play the race card?

you read that shit and then call me a racist, fuck you asshole.

Maybe you can point to racism in the OP. I sure as hell don't see any.... asshole.

-------------------------------------------------------

He got nothing Ernie....N O T H I N G! Just a mostly spent deck of well used race cards that nobody worth a **** really cares about anymore!

The President is a racist! His supporters destroyed the race card by electing him (a documented racist).

"Fear is never a good reason to do anything"

------------------------------------------

Well then, perhaps I'll run into you someday......put your ridiculous little quote to a test. See how you react to fear.

Did your college professor teach you that quote? Perhaps his hippy @$$ needs a beating as well, that useless little bolshevik.

Tell your mom to seek a refund from that unifarcity that you attended. Then go bathe yourself, then put a resume together, then go get a job sissy liberal.

I find your intellectually incurious demeanor and not so veiled threats amusing.

Forum List

Back