Pay for Play on steroids, and you Trumpettes say nothing

Yeah, the only problem with your comparison of the two, Penny...is that Trump's companies are selling actual properties that have value...which is what they have always done. Clinton on the other hand wasn't selling property...she was selling political influence! It's how her and Bill got fabulously rich! I don't "think" the Clinton's did pay for play...I know they did and so does anyone else with even a dollop of common sense and a lack of partisanship!
Trumps have done their fair share of pay for play since entering office. Starting even prior to inauguration. The day after the election he used his new position to get business permits passed by foreign leaders like his call with Mauricio Macri of Argentina. Kellyanne conway unconstitutionally pushed Ivanka's line on national television. Trump gave auctioning off coffee with his wife... er daughter, Ivanka a shot...

Trump did not ask Argentina's president for business favor, spokesman says
Auction for coffee with Ivanka Trump taken down after pay-to-play complaints
Hillary sold access to the highest level of governments and you compare it with that? LOL
yea, I normally don't compare reality to fairytale, you do obviously. Wierd.
good since their funding is on the GOP chopping block...

Well Trump proved they gladly accept donations, why don't you be like Trump and donate your salary to them?
because unlike trump, I wasn't born dripping rich. For the amount of money trump has had his entire life, he's donated very little. I have most certainly donated more time and money over my lifetime than any trump.

I agree charitable is something Trump has never been, and just the opposite, he tried to screw so many our of wages, and lowering the price of contracts after the work is finished. He is a sociopath.

You provide a shitty service that you were hired to do you don't get paid

Kind of simple

Oh how you wish we were paid to bring enlightenment to the Trump worshippers,not me. I don't need money to do this.

You think I am being paid to talk some common sense into you

?

Trumps have done their fair share of pay for play since entering office. Starting even prior to inauguration. The day after the election he used his new position to get business permits passed by foreign leaders like his call with Mauricio Macri of Argentina. Kellyanne conway unconstitutionally pushed Ivanka's line on national television. Trump gave auctioning off coffee with his wife... er daughter, Ivanka a shot...

Hillary sold access to the highest level of governments and you compare it with that? LOL

How in the heck did Devos get her job?? How did any of them get their job, Sessions comes to mind as well.
Supporters don't get appointed if they are dems?
"supporters" shouldn't get appointed to shit but maybe a fan club perhaps. I want the secretary of education to be QUALIFIED to hold the position.

The only experience she has is owning a student loan company, and turned MI into For Profits schools choking out public schools and we also help support them.
no more public schools in MI?

I say let's throw Trump and Obama in prison. Deal?

This is about Trump and the ignorance of people who voted for him.
Deal or no deal?

Read the op and admit it. We have never seen or had play for pay like we have now and will have continuously.
You think Hillary did pay for play, its nothing like what is happening now.

Really, the man is in to real estate, that is what his company does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh really, I thought he was POTUS and before that a reality TV actor.

How in the heck did Devos get her job?? How did any of them get their job, Sessions comes to mind as well.
"supporters" shouldn't get appointed to shit but maybe a fan club perhaps. I want the secretary of education to be QUALIFIED to hold the position.
Many (most?) of Obama's appointments were political/supporter connection. However she is qualified. You don't need to be in the education industry for the job.
Betsy isn't qualified to be a lunch lady. She has NO experience in a classroom. NO experience with higher education financial aid (big part of budget), NO experience in public schools. Nothing, she has not one damn thing going for her that could benefit education system of this country.

Well Trump proved they gladly accept donations, why don't you be like Trump and donate your salary to them?
because unlike trump, I wasn't born dripping rich. For the amount of money trump has had his entire life, he's donated very little. I have most certainly donated more time and money over my lifetime than any trump.

I agree charitable is something Trump has never been, and just the opposite, he tried to screw so many our of wages, and lowering the price of contracts after the work is finished. He is a sociopath.

Kind of simple

Oh how you wish we were paid to bring enlightenment to the Trump worshippers,not me. I don't need money to do this.

?

Thank goodness your not, they'd be wasting their money.

I say let's throw Trump and Obama in prison. Deal?

Deal or no deal?

Read the op and admit it. We have never seen or had play for pay like we have now and will have continuously.

You thought wrong. You must get that a lot.

Kind of simple

?

Thank goodness your not, they'd be wasting their money.

Well look at my poll numbers I am kinda good at it

Trump condos worth $250 million pose potential conflict

USA TODAY spent four months cataloging every property Trump's companies own across the country. Reporters found that Trump’s companies are sitting on at least $250 million of individual properties in the USA alone. Property records show Trump’s trust and his companies own at least 422 luxury condos and penthouses from New York City to Las Vegas, 12 mansion lots on bluffs overlooking his golf course on the Pacific Ocean and dozens more smaller pieces of real estate. The properties range in value from about $200,000 to $35 million each.

SNIP

“Anyone seeking to influence the president could set up an anonymous company and purchase his property,” said Heather Lowe, director of government affairs at Global Financial Integrity, a D.C.-based group aimed at curbing illicit financial transactions. “It’s a big black box, and the system is failing as a check for conflicts of interest.Since Election Day, records show Trump companies have sold at least 14 luxury condos and home-building lots for about $23 million. Half were sold to limited liability companies. No names were listed in deeds, obscuring buyers’ identities.

Since launching his White House bid, Trump’s companies have sold at least 58 units nationwide for about $90 million. Almost half of those sold to LLCs.

That doesn’t count Trump's ownership of millions of square feet of some of America’s priciest office and retail rental space in Manhattan, Chicago and San Francisco.

Buyers and renters of Trump properties include companies or individuals tracing to addresses in at least a dozen countries.

Trump condos worth $250 million pose potential conflict

The only one getting wealthy here is Trump and his buddies. I don't suppose none of you who voted for him ever foresaw what he would do, America is never going to be the same.

If any of you Trumpeters would of read his history your would of know you were hiring a crook, and his Admin is full of them. His buddies are crooked as well. All he has done is hung out with crooked people.

And if HIllary had won, they would have devoted similar resources to uncovering potential conflicts of interests?

1926162c7d3129d5bf8b4c0d2eea8e94_jonah-jameson-laugh-meme-hysterical-laughter-meme_650-382.jpeg

FUCK THE MEDIA.

She was going to close the Foundation. She doesn't own property all over the globe or have her names on lots of foreign buildings. Only an idiot would even compare the 2. I guess that makes you an ________. Fill in the blank if you can.

She was closing the Foundation because it had served it's real purpose...laundering pay for play money to support her run for President. What's laughable is that you're so naive you can't see what's right in front of your face! Why would the Clinton's close this Foundation that supposed to have been doing all of this wonderful charitable work all around the globe? Have the problems they were supposedly addressing suddenly ceased to exist? Obviously not! The only thing that's changed is that the Clinton's are no longer in a position to run a pay for play enterprise nor is Hillary considering another run for President. So they shut the Foundation down! You couldn't possibly do something to underscore what the Clinton Foundation was really all about if you tried!
The Clinton Foundation is still operating. It has not closed down. You have been brainwashed to the point of believing all the fake news and propaganda fed to you by wherever and whoever it is that you get your information.

You do know there were two foundations, right?
The Clinton Foundation You’ve Never Heard Of
The fake story was started based on the Clinton Initiative, a separate entity, scaling back and possibly shutting down in the future. The Clinton Initiative is an offshoot of the Clinton Foundation.

And if HIllary had won, they would have devoted similar resources to uncovering potential conflicts of interests?

1926162c7d3129d5bf8b4c0d2eea8e94_jonah-jameson-laugh-meme-hysterical-laughter-meme_650-382.jpeg

FUCK THE MEDIA.

She was going to close the Foundation. She doesn't own property all over the globe or have her names on lots of foreign buildings. Only an idiot would even compare the 2. I guess that makes you an ________. Fill in the blank if you can.

She was closing the Foundation because it had served it's real purpose...laundering pay for play money to support her run for President. What's laughable is that you're so naive you can't see what's right in front of your face! Why would the Clinton's close this Foundation that supposed to have been doing all of this wonderful charitable work all around the globe? Have the problems they were supposedly addressing suddenly ceased to exist? Obviously not! The only thing that's changed is that the Clinton's are no longer in a position to run a pay for play enterprise nor is Hillary considering another run for President. So they shut the Foundation down! You couldn't possibly do something to underscore what the Clinton Foundation was really all about if you tried!
The Clinton Foundation is still operating. It has not closed down. You have been brainwashed to the point of believing all the fake news and propaganda fed to you by wherever and whoever it is that you get your information.

You do know there were two foundations, right?
The Clinton Foundation You’ve Never Heard Of
The fake story was started based on the Clinton Initiative, a separate entity, scaling back and possibly shutting down in the future. The Clinton Initiative is an offshoot of the Clinton Foundation.

No they had two foundations, and real charities.

The trump administration has the potential to beat the all-time record of corruption in an administration of the Reagan administration. Much will depend on whether the Dem's gain control of either the House or Senate in the next two congressional elections. Congressional committees in either the House or Senate have the power to decimate trump's administration with investigations that will expose the thievery and crooks.
More importantly, Trump has the potential to be as great a president as Reagan.
And I'm not just saying it to start you whining.
Even as much as I dislike Reagan, I would never compare trump to Reagan. Reagan had good attributes and was a basically decent man with a sense of integrity. Trump is a horrible human being with no integrity or even sense of what the word means. Reagan could be scholarly and read books. He associated himself with diverse people and tried to educate himself on many subjects. Trump is a lazy fool when it comes to learning. He recently believed what the Chinese leader allegedly told him and thinks Korea was once part of China. Of course, there is no proof that the Chinese leader told him that.
It is shocking that you would disparage Reagan by suggesting trump is anywhere near the same level as Reagan.
Your pathology has indeed taken a turn for the worse. When you find yourself praising Reagan, you've implicitly lost a game that in truth was decided decades ago, but you're setting yourself up for anguish for years to come.

While I feel sorry for you, your pathology is self-inflicted

Deal or no deal?

So he is not the POTUS?

Deal or no deal?

Yeah, the only problem with your comparison of the two, Penny...is that Trump's companies are selling actual properties that have value...which is what they have always done. Clinton on the other hand wasn't selling property...she was selling political influence! It's how her and Bill got fabulously rich! I don't "think" the Clinton's did pay for play...I know they did and so does anyone else with even a dollop of common sense and a lack of partisanship!

Most of his properties were empty. You don't think they rent or buy Trumps properties to gain favors, lets be realistic here. The Clinton Foundation was a real charity, the Trump Foundation was not, nor was Eric Trumps St. Jude Foundation. My gosh Trump got his China trademark which he has spent 10 years trying to do. He has his family as advisors, his SIL and DTR. He has never shown his income tax, not that it matters, he has always been a charlatan and shyster.

I want him to not donate he Presidential income, he is just going to deduct it and cost us taxpayers more.

Yet everything Trump has tried to do/done is for the working man

Wow you really have been suckered.

Deal or no deal?

Most of his properties were empty. You don't think they rent or buy Trumps properties to gain favors, lets be realistic here. The Clinton Foundation was a real charity, the Trump Foundation was not, nor was Eric Trumps St. Jude Foundation. My gosh Trump got his China trademark which he has spent 10 years trying to do. He has his family as advisors, his SIL and DTR. He has never shown his income tax, not that it matters, he has always been a charlatan and shyster.

I want him to not donate he Presidential income, he is just going to deduct it and cost us taxpayers more.

200w.gif

Deal or no deal?

So he is not the POTUS?
Who's on first?

good since their funding is on the GOP chopping block...

Kind of simple

Many (most?) of Obama's appointments were political/supporter connection. However she is qualified. You don't need to be in the education industry for the job.
Betsy isn't qualified to be a lunch lady. She has NO experience in a classroom. NO experience with higher education financial aid (big part of budget), NO experience in public schools. Nothing, she has not one damn thing going for her that could benefit education system of this country.
Classroom? Who gives a shit? Some of the stupidest people in the country are teachers. I know some. Some principles aren't much better. That's a big plus for me. If she can help get rid of Common Core and bring competition to education she will be doing a lot for America. The union thugs won't like it though.

Deal or no deal?

You have proof he did not?

I just saved a $59 bucks on my car insurance bill....

Kind of simple

Classroom? Who gives a shit? Some of the stupidest people in the country are teachers. I know some. Some principles aren't much better. That's a big plus for me. If she can help get rid of Common Core and bring competition to education she will be doing a lot for America. The union thugs won't like it though.
Who cares? I do!

Kind of simple

Who cares? I do!

Exactly I figured it out already your a PTA mom, nothing wrong with that

Forum List

Back