Paul Ryan Booed By Inauguration Crowd

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Paul Ryan Booed By Inauguration Crowd

If things had gone differently in November, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) might have departed the Capitol on Monday as the vice president of the United States. Instead, he faced a chorus of boos as he left the building to attend President Barack Obama's second inauguration ceremony.

Didn't LyinRyan say that 70% of the US wanted to be taken care of? This is the same LyinRyan who LIED almost as often as his running mate.

I was there and I didn't hear him booed. Where I was, he got no reaction. Seemed most didn't even know who he was

Classy liberals led by the classy President and really, really classy First Lady.

............................................................are the next four years over yet?

I've read that outside his district, he is almost unknown.

Inside his district, he is almost universally hated.

Thanks to gerrymandering, we're stuck with a lot of useless bums in DC.

He's lucky no one threw eggs at him, a la dubya.

And, I hadn't heard about this - GHWBush, heckled in a pizza joint.

George H. W. Bush Heckled At Pizza Place (VIDEO)

Oh, thats right, hes that goofy douchebag who wanted to shred everyone's retirement and healthcare safety net that we have all been paying into, and who worshipped Ayn Rand and everything about radical right wing ideals.........despite the fact he was raised off a government handout, attended a government college, and has made a career out of accepting government paychecks.

Fucking rat bastard. Glad he and the Monopoly Man lost.

I've read that outside his district, he is almost unknown.

Inside his district, he is almost universally hated.

Yeah, that's how he got reelected. :rolleyes:

You're an idiot. Stop trying so hard to give us another example of what a no-class liberal looks like. XXXXXXX

I think Paul Ryan is the disciple of some strange lady from Russia with a loony bin philosophy. Something like that, anyway.

Yabut, he really knows how to get pots and pans clean and he can run a marathon faster than any other human in history.

We know that cuz he said so.

Some crowd. My guess is that most of them were sticking themselves with dirty needles and shitting in Washington Park last September with the OWS rabble.

Uh...it was a highly partisan crowd. If he really did get booed, who should be surprised over that?

Imagine, if you will, what reaction the crowd would've had if Obama had lost the election and left the podium after Romney was sworn in

I'll be it wouldn't have been a standing ovation and cheers of "Thank you, Mr. President."

Forum List

Back