Did the Trump team think that no one would notice?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let’s bear in mind that Trump continuously tells us that he has NO dealing with Russia…….

…..and then there is this tidbit of real evidence that Mueller SURELY knows better than us.

Trump [announces his] foreign policy team members

Those named by Trump include counter-terrorism expert Walid Phares; Carter Page, a long-time energy industry consultant; George Papadopoulos ("an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy"); Joe Schmitz, a former inspector general at the Defense Department and later an executive at Blackwater; retired Gen. Keith Kellogg, "and quite a few more," Trump told the editorial board at the meeting in downtown Washington, where he was accompanied by campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and spokeswoman Hope Hicks.

Trump names foreign policy team members

Of the above 5 named, stellar picks, we have:

George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying about Russian contacts ...
George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to FBI about Russian ...
Trump campaign aide[George Papadopoulos] met Russia-linked professor to discuss 'dirt' on ...

Further, we have this guy

Trump campaign aide Carter Page may have been a Russian agent
A timeline of Carter Page's contacts with Russia.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...
Carter Page reveals new contacts with Trump campaign, Russians
Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip –

Last edited:
"FBI Warns Republican Memo Could Undermine Faith In Massive, Unaccountable Government Secret Agencies" - The Onion

Let’s bear in mind that Trump continuously tells us that he has NO dealing with Russia…….
Link?

He had lots of dealings with Russia as a private citizen. That does not disqualify him.

Keep on hunting.

Some day you will accept the results of the 2016 election, and your life will be much better.

• Banned
Link?

He had lots of dealings with Russia as a private citizen. That does not disqualify him.

First of all, I am NOT talking about Trump dealings with Russia in the O/P........BUT, the "great" folks he surrounded himself with and THEIR dealings with Russia.....

But, just for fun ....here's a trump link

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017

…..and then there is this tidbit of real evidence that Mueller SURELY knows better than us.

Trump [announces his] foreign policy team members

Those named by Trump include counter-terrorism expert Walid Phares; Carter Page, a long-time energy industry consultant; George Papadopoulos ("an oil and energy consultant. Excellent guy"); Joe Schmitz, a former inspector general at the Defense Department and later an executive at Blackwater; retired Gen. Keith Kellogg, "and quite a few more," Trump told the editorial board at the meeting in downtown Washington, where he was accompanied by campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and spokeswoman Hope Hicks.

Trump names foreign policy team members

Of the above 5 named, stellar picks, we have:

George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying about Russian contacts ...
George Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to FBI about Russian ...
Trump campaign aide[George Papadopoulos] met Russia-linked professor to discuss 'dirt' on ...

Further, we have this guy

Trump campaign aide Carter Page may have been a Russian agent
A timeline of Carter Page's contacts with Russia.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump ...
Carter Page reveals new contacts with Trump campaign, Russians ...
Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip –

Nat,

Let assume ( yes ass out of you and me ) Americans were foolish to vote against Hillary what the left have yet to explain why Jill Stein got so many votes!?!

Now you might believe I am simple minded but you know better!

Did they sell uranium to Russia?????

While your feeble attempt to "divert"......Tell us if even ONE fucking ounce of U.S. uranium ever made it to Russia.......
Go on, tell us....LOL

Obviously it did because the Hildebeast got her palms greased with 140 plus million dollars and Bill "drop trou" got a half a million for giving a speech........so you tell me???

Link?

Keep on hunting.

Some day you will accept the results of the 2016 election, and your life will be much better.
No. It won't. Gnat has no life.

He starts at least 10 threads a day about RUSSIAGATE!!!!

hysteria.jpg

Let assume ( yes ass out of you and me ) Americans were foolish to vote against Hillary what the left have yet to explain why Jill Stein got so many votes!?!

A very "safe assumption" about me, Bruce, is that I DISLIKED Hillary Clinton with a passion.......but, for the sake of this great country, I concluded that Trump is MUCH worse.

Obviously it did because the Hildebeast got her palms greased with 140 plus million dollars and Bill "drop trou" got a half a million for giving a speech........so you tell me???

Perhaps a REAL bad deal for Russia???............LOL

No. It won't. Gnat has no life.

He starts at least 10 threads a day about RUSSIAGATE!!!!

Unable to address the O/P, morons like Zander revert to the above...
LOL

Did they sell uranium to Russia?????

While your feeble attempt to "divert"......Tell us if even ONE fucking ounce of U.S. uranium ever made it to Russia.......
Go on, tell us....LOL

you're a dupe, dale.
You're an idiot.

I am sooooo deeply "offended' that lots of Trump cult members have found my O/P funny.....
Who knew that I could be THAT hilarious...LOL

Forum List

Back