Paul O'Neill is no ideologue, he is a true patriot

“It talks about contractors around the world from, you know, 30-40 countries. And which ones have what intentions,” says Suskind. “On oil in Iraq.”

“Karl Rove is saying to the president, a kind of mantra. ‘Stick to principle. Stick to principle.’ He says it over and over again,” says Suskind. “Don’t waver.”

'There is no precedent in any modern White House for what is going on in this one: a complete lack of a policy apparatus...What you've got is everything - and I mean everything - being run by the political arm.'

Illegal or not, his statements still stand.

Originally posted by wonderwench
That is b'loney.

From day one, O'Neill was a loose cannon. He shot himself in the foot with his own blathering public statements.

How do you know that its bull? what are you talking about

...Has no need to indulge in the tit-for-tat BS some here, and in Dubbyuh's administration, are accusing him of. The man is wealthy beyond most of our dreams of avarice, and has served various administrations for years, not to mention heading up ALCOA.

He is a patriot in the truest sense of the word, he has thrown light into some of the darker corners of this Administration, and now the cockroaches are scrambling for cover. If classified documents have been released in doing so, then so be it. Dubbyuh's administration is having the same "ends-justify-the-means" tactics being used against it that it seems so fond of.

Originally posted by jones
How do you know that its bull? what are you talking about

I know it's bull from my memories of O'Neill's comments during his stint in this White House. At the time, his lack of discretion was often commented upon.

He was not a team player. That is why he is out.

And he is now trying to exact revenge. It is rather unusual for a departing cabinet secretary to take 19,000 secret documents.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
...Has no need to indulge in the tit-for-tat BS some here, and in Dubbyuh's administration, are accusing him of. The man is wealthy beyond most of our dreams of avarice, and has served various administrations for years, not to mention heading up ALCOA.

He is a patriot in the truest sense of the word, he has thrown light into some of the darker corners of this Administration, and now the cockroaches are scrambling for cover. If classified documents have been released in doing so, then so be it. Dubbyuh's administration is having the same "ends-justify-the-means" tactics being used against it that it seems so fond of.

The beauty of it all is that by the end of all of this O'neill will look like a disgruntled thief and the administration will be laughing for the next 4 years! Hope you like those cockroaches who you'll be whining about till 2008! :laugh:

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

This is not about money as much as it is about Ego.

Heck ya! Maybe he IS a true patriot. He could have been at it from the beginning. To expose the rampant corruption and to swipe a bunch of documents. HAHAHA NICE! :clap1:

liberalt.jpg

We really really could use the tinfoilhat emoticon here.

tinfoilhat.gif

Hint hint!

Im happy!!
banana.gif

Arent you happy bullypulpit? Sometimes this is so easy!

Don't post the same graphics more than once, unless of course you want to donate $$ towards bandwidth for the site.

I guess thats why you wont allow pics in sigs. Understandable.

While you may think I'm tin foil hat, I believe your extremely naive, whats worse? The truth is right infront of you and you REFUSE to believe it. Unbelievable.
Its good to leave on a good note though, if not, sometimes can stress me out.

jonesie,

Your truth is undecipherable by reasonable folks.

You guys are reasonable folks?

Is it THAT hard to understand O'neill? or Vidal? Or any other truth tellers?

I admit ya'll have stronge convictions.
I would love for you see the light by clearing the fog.

jonesie,

I do like you. You are like a leftwing version of my Loyal & Faithful Sidekick, RWA.

Your passion is quite enchanting, but you are sorely misguided.

You assume that just because some of us do not agree with your interpretation of world events that we are brainwashed. We're not. We just do not agree with you.

Originally posted by jones
I guess thats why you wont allow pics in sigs. Understandable.

I wouldn't guess that's the reason. Remotely hosted graphics in sigs consume bandwidth on the servers that host them, not on this server.

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
I wouldn't guess that's the reason. Remotely hosted graphics in sigs consume bandwidth on the servers that host them, not on this server.

That is correct! I just have the html code disabled for signatures. I thought all the images would just clutter the board and make it harder to get through the threads. If enough people want it I can turn it on. Keep in mind, there are a few 56k modem users that I know of using the board!

Forum List

Back