Paul again says we are to blame for 9/11

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
Buzzfeed captured video of the remarks, focusing on a segment where Ron Paul claimed that, had his people been in charge, thousands of victims from the 9/11 attacks would still be alive.

Paul was discussing foreign policy when he said: “Somebody… said the other day on the Internet, ‘if those Paul people had been in charge, Osama Bin Laden would still be alive.’”

The former presidential candidate countered with emotion: “But you know what I think the answer is? So would the 3000 people [killed] on 9/11, be alive!”

Ron Paul Says 9/11 Victims Would Still Be Alive If His People Were in Charge at South Florida University | Video | TheBlaze.com

Again we see what kind of a man Paul is and it no wonder he didnt win the nomination....Republicans love their country.

But he still won't say 911 was an inside job. Why not? Everyone knows it was. Paul is just as crooked as obozo and the romster.

Probably tired of arguing with your moronic ass.

Dont you get tired of being a tool????

It's like you knew what my next question was going to be.

Hey I have his own words saying he believed WE as in the USA are the cause of terrorism....You on the other hand want to ignore it. It is why he lost the nomination....Republicans lover their country ....He would have done better as a democrat.

Hey I have his own words saying he believed WE as in the USA are the cause of terrorism....You on the other hand want to ignore it. It is why he lost the nomination....Republicans lover their country ....He would have done better as a democrat.

I've heard his comments on this many times, he feels we bare some of the blame, and we do. Only complete fools pretend we're completely innocent when it comes to strife in the world.

Probably tired of arguing with your moronic ass.[/QUOTE]

Actually I seen the link from blaze , all down hill after that :eusa_whistle:

So yes you are right

You need some serious getting over yourself if you think we haven't created any enemies in this world.

You need some serious getting over yourself if you think we haven't created any enemies in this world.

Cause we are the evil ones in the world????

Who's saying that? I'm saying we have created enemies and I'm not so naive and full of myself to think no one would ever want to try and exact any kind of revenge for imposing our will on their soil.

Buzzfeed captured video of the remarks, focusing on a segment where Ron Paul claimed that, had his people been in charge, thousands of victims from the 9/11 attacks would still be alive.

Paul was discussing foreign policy when he said: “Somebody… said the other day on the Internet, ‘if those Paul people had been in charge, Osama Bin Laden would still be alive.’”

The former presidential candidate countered with emotion: “But you know what I think the answer is? So would the 3000 people [killed] on 9/11, be alive!”

Ron Paul Says 9/11 Victims Would Still Be Alive If His People Were in Charge at South Florida University | Video | TheBlaze.com

Again we see what kind of a man Paul is and it no wonder he didnt win the nomination....Republicans love their country.
The thread title is that Paul said "we are to blame for 9/11"

The post says he said if he were in charge then 9/11 would not have happened.

You think those are the same, and you ask if "I" can read?

Paul never said that. He does say some dumb ass shit, like that Bachman "hates" Muslims.

But he's right in that if we'd keep our nose in our own business we'd have fewer enemies. To say 9/11 "would not have" happened is a stretch, but he can reasonably say it would have been less likely.

One assumes the OP is extrapolating from this that the ‘blame’ is based on American foreign policy over the last 40 years or so; particularly with regard to our policy toward Israel and American involvement in the Region overall.

Where had libertarians been in charge of American foreign policy during that time – with no involvement with Israel, with no American troops in various Gulf States, and with no American lead wars in the ME – that OBL would still be in Egypt running the family business building buildings rather than blowing them up.

No, because we keep screwing around in other nations’ business to the detriment of both.

Libertarian foreign policy is among the few redeeming principles of their dogma. And it’s not ‘isolationism,’ it’s an intelligent, pragmatic approach keeping America safe while allowing other nations to address their own affairs as they see fit.

The thread title is that Paul said "we are to blame for 9/11"

The post says he said if he were in charge then 9/11 would not have happened.

You think those are the same, and you ask if "I" can read?

Yes thus saying the USA caused 9-11...Or brought it on ourselves...You know the things you bots keep saying he never said?????? This is why he lost....He lost cause he feels WE atre the main problem in the world....He would rather bend over for every two bit dictator who looked cross at him....He is worse then Obama in this department.

Forum List

Back