Pats haters are piling up

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3409926

I expect them to be booed at the beginning of every game this year. Of course they will probably win most of them.

What "piling up"? I've despised them since the 70s. Kind of works that way when you live in Miami. Doesn't matter who the coach is or the fact that they wiretap their opponents' huddles.

If they're on the field and winning, obviously they are cheating.:rofl:

What "piling up"? I've despised them since the 70s. Kind of works that way when you live in Miami. Doesn't matter who the coach is or the fact that they wiretap their opponents' huddles.

If they're on the field and winning, obviously they are cheating.:rofl:

On that we can agree! In my book they are known as "The Cheatingest Team of the Decade."

I hope the Tuna brings the Fins back to prominence. Given time, I think he will.

On that we can agree! In my book they are known as "The Cheatingest Team of the Decade."

I hope the Tuna brings the Fins back to prominence. Given time, I think he will.

Problem with the Tuna is he's good for 3 years. Then he burns out and moves on, commentates for a year or two, and lands another job.

I still have some football cards somewhere that I got autographed by Larry Seiple, Manny Fernandez, Nick Buoniconti and Jake Scott at the Homestead AFB bowling alley in 1973. They've fallen a LONG way since then.

The NFL sure showed them though, taking away their first round pick. Too bad they already had another pick so the Pats just laughed at the NFL, AGAIN.

I heard that the NFL is going to make them change their name to the New England Asterisks.

Good stuff! And I think a video camera on their helmet would look great!

Bullicheat was such a baby in the Super Bowl when he ran off the field with one second left. What a great way to leave your players hanging.

What a jerk...

Problem with the Tuna is he's good for 3 years. Then he burns out and moves on, commentates for a year or two, and lands another job.

I still have some football cards somewhere that I got autographed by Larry Seiple, Manny Fernandez, Nick Buoniconti and Jake Scott at the Homestead AFB bowling alley in 1973. They've fallen a LONG way since then.

yeah true.

yeah Belichick is the most over rated coach in the game.Without Tom Brady,he would be nothing.His first year in new england when he was the coach and Bledsoe was the quarterback,he won like only four games or so,then Bledson got hurt after they got off to a slow start the next year and Brady came in and the rest was history.without Brady as his quarterback,Belichick has been a nobody.His record with the cleveland browns was woeful.great coach my ass.

yeah Belichick is the most over rated coach in the game.Without Tom Brady,he would be nothing.His first year in new england when he was the coach and Bledsoe was the quarterback,he won like only four games or so,then Bledson got hurt after they got off to a slow start the next year and Brady came in and the rest was history.without Brady as his quarterback,Belichick has been a nobody.His record with the cleveland browns was woeful.great coach my ass.

How many Super Bowls did Don Shula win with Dan Marino?

How many Super Bowls did Don Shula win with Dan Marino?

None without a video recorder.

*cheated to attain home field advantage and cheated to win Super Bowl

That looks good in the record book, No?

None without a video recorder.

*cheated to attain home field advantage and cheated to win Super Bowl

That looks good in the record book, No?

Even if all the allegations are true about the win over the Rams, has there been any evidence about their other two Super Bowls?

Besides, the Rams were such a superior team. They had a dunce of a coach. If he were half strategic and didn't insist upon throwing the ball 23 times in a row, the Rams would have won. I'm sure without the taping, Martz would have found a way to lose.

I do know that future history books will note the Patriots began winning at the same time they began cheating.

WHAT A FRIGIN COINCIDENCE... :rofl:

Forum List

Back