Patriots Super Bowl ring

NFL s latest deflate-gate move could make its punishment of Tom Brady Pats laughable - Yahoo Sports

Lots of talk that the both sets of footballs during the Colts, Pats game deflated the same percentage during the game. The Colts were fill at the upper end of the PSI limit and the Pats at the lower end.

With the new rules in place, the NFL is going to measure PSI before, during and after the game. If they deflate in colder weather, naturally. Brady may have a defamation lawsuit.

The NFL has screwed it's self, this could be embarrassing.
This is not anything, just fodder for the media.

So the fact that all the balls lost pressure from the start of the game to half time by about the same percentage is media fodder?

Sounds like facts to me.
Sounds like science to me.

Me too, I always pick up a few pounds of pressure when I drive my car and warm them up.

When my wife drives and the tire air pressure light goes on, she will drive and then goes off, I just tell her the tires have auto fill. :)
Whether or not Brady had the balls deflated is beyond the point. The point is we hate the pats and always will.

NFL s latest deflate-gate move could make its punishment of Tom Brady Pats laughable - Yahoo Sports

Lots of talk that the both sets of footballs during the Colts, Pats game deflated the same percentage during the game. The Colts were fill at the upper end of the PSI limit and the Pats at the lower end.

With the new rules in place, the NFL is going to measure PSI before, during and after the game. If they deflate in colder weather, naturally. Brady may have a defamation lawsuit.

So the fact that all the balls lost pressure from the start of the game to half time by about the same percentage is media fodder?

Sounds like facts to me.
Even if true it does not exculpate the offenders. They had a million good reasons and two drafts picks to combat the findings but did not. Also, as I pointed out earlier this not the first time the Patriots were caught doing something against the rules with the balls. All the twisting and turning does not changes those facts or that Tom Brady did not cooperate.

And one more example of Alex being sleazy...altering quotes to give them new meaning.
No new meanings, you just get caught with your pants down.

You deliberately alter people's quotes to give them other meanings. How does my pointing that out in anyway equate with being caught with my pants down?

You come here and rail about Tom Brady's honesty but every single post you make here have those two banners across the bottom that are glaring examples of your LACK of honesty!
You support a team that hires a murderer and a thug, that gives a blind eye to organized crime and cheats at every turns and you attempt to sit on the mantle of honesty. :uhoh3::rofl:

How can you even come here and whine about a lack of "honesty" by ANYONE with the way you conduct yourself on this board? Explain to me how you can demand honesty from Tom Brady when you're so obviously incapable of honesty!
Brady is a cheater and you worship him. Kraft hires murderers, tugs and cheaters and you sound like you would take a bullet for that guy.

:udaman::up::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sounds like facts to me.
Even if true it does not exculpate the offenders. They had a million good reasons and two drafts picks to combat the findings but did not. Also, as I pointed out earlier this not the first time the Patriots were caught doing something against the rules with the balls. All the twisting and turning does not changes those facts or that Tom Brady did not cooperate.

Or someone with the balls to stand up to the NFL.

Also many teams have cheated, just in a year how many teams were caught?

Six or seven at least.

pooper has joined fartstyle to fart in this thread as well.:9::biggrin:

hand job shitting on another thread!

Dumbshit claims he ignores me yet can tell when I post as opposed to others he is ignoring!

Fucking liar!! Just like your lying about the Rams being in LA in 2015! LMAO!

:bsflag:
:whip:

"NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady's Deflate-Gate Suspension"

The NFL on Tuesday upheld its four-game suspension of Tom Brady, the star quarterback of the New England Patriots — and said he had his phone destroyed just before he met with Deflate-Gate investigators.

"Brady's deliberate destruction of potentially relevant evidence went beyond a mere failure to cooperate in the investigation and supported a finding that he had sought to hide evidence of his own participation in the underlying scheme to alter the footballs," the NFL said in announcing the ruling."

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Upholds Tom Brady s Deflate-Gate Suspension - NBC News

Tom Brady is nothing but a cheater and a liar.

Sounds like facts to me.

Six or seven at least.
Your boy Brady is a liar and a cheater he destroyed evidence.

Sounds like facts to me.

Six or seven at least.
Not my boy bubba. I don't like the Pats or Brady.

It is what I am reading and hearing that leads me to believe that this is going to go to federal court and Brady will come out of it unscathed. I may be wrong but who knows.

Sounds like facts to me.

Six or seven at least.

It is what I am reading and hearing that leads me to believe that this is going to go to federal court and Brady will come out of it unscathed. I may be wrong but who knows.
Not your boy yet you hitched your wagon to him and the Patriots. No matter, he is dirty.

"Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone that he used for four months prior to meeting with independent investigator Ted Wells and more than 10,000 text messages along with it — something he did not disclose until four months after investigators had sought “electronic information” from the quarterback according to a ruling from the NFL upholding his four-game suspension for his role in Deflategate. Brady’s representatives, according to the decision, provided a letter from the quarterback’s cell phone carrier confirming the text messages sent or received from the destroyed cell phone could not be retrieved.

He did so even though he was aware that investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on the phone,” according to the ruling.

Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone with 10 000 text messages before meeting with Ted Wells For The Win

Brady has let a lot of people down through his lying and cheating, people who believed in him, children who looked up to him. In the end he is nothing but a cheap imitation of a real hero.

Sounds like facts to me.

Six or seven at least.

Not your boy yet you hitched your wagon to him and the Patriots. No matter, he is dirty.

"Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone that he used for four months prior to meeting with independent investigator Ted Wells and more than 10,000 text messages along with it — something he did not disclose until four months after investigators had sought “electronic information” from the quarterback according to a ruling from the NFL upholding his four-game suspension for his role in Deflategate. Brady’s representatives, according to the decision, provided a letter from the quarterback’s cell phone carrier confirming the text messages sent or received from the destroyed cell phone could not be retrieved.

He did so even though he was aware that investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on the phone,” according to the ruling.

Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone with 10 000 text messages before meeting with Ted Wells For The Win

Brady has let a lot of people down through his lying and cheating, people who believed in him, children who looked up to him. In the end he is nothing but a cheap imitation of a real hero.

I never said he wasn't dirty, can you comprehend what you read or do you just go off being stupid?

The other side is that everyone of the ball boys turned over their phones, so I am sure they saw the full context of the all the messages.

Also I erase my text messages frequently and I don't have to destroy the phone to do it.

Six or seven at least.

I never said he wasn't dirty, can you comprehend what you read or do you just go off being stupid?

The other side is that everyone of the ball boys turned over their phones, so I am sure they saw the full context of the all the messages.

Also I erase my text messages frequently and I don't have to destroy the phone to do it.
You sound pretty butt hurt. No reason to insult me, Brady is the guy you bet on and was found to have cheated. So according to your theory, the NFL saw the entire content of the texts and decided that Brady was dirty and his punishment fit the "crime". But Brady in his wisdom decided to destroy the phone anyway much like a child who hides under the covers so the Boogie man will not see him.

Im glad the arent budging on the suspenion and fines....Ole Tom needs to get his head deflated to regular size, maybe that will cause a reaction and his own personal balls will inflate. A yin yang/ inflate deflate thang.:lol:
Him and his whole team are such losers at this point. Face it and move on.
Who smashes their cell phone every 8 months lol

Six or seven at least.

You sound pretty butt hurt. No reason to insult me, Brady is the guy you bet on and was found to have cheated. So according to your theory, the NFL saw the entire content of the texts and decided that Brady was dirty and his punishment fit the "crime". But Brady in his wisdom decided to destroy the phone anyway much like a child who hides under the covers so the Boogie man will not see him.

I'm not butt hurt, but you are being a fucking asshole about it.

I don't have a horse in the race, if they suspend him or not makes not one damn bit of difference to me.

Are you disagreeing that the NFL didn't see the texts?

My theory is that whether he supplied the texts or not didn't matter. The NFL's contention is he destroyed the phone, not sure if it is true or not.

He will pursue court and if he wins his punishment goes away. I believe he has a strong case against the NFL. The report from Wells said nothing definitive that Brady knew anything about it. He had "general knowledge" what the hell does that mean?

The proper inflating of a football is an issue for the equipment personnel not the players.

The CBA says that the NFL must provide the punishments for rule infractions and in this case they did not. In fact the rule shows a $25,000 fine to the team, nothing for the players. Minnesota had no penalties, no player singled out and they all had "general knowledge" the balls were being warmed up thus changing the PSI.

No emotion, no anger, hate or love for Brady, just stating what I have read and the legal perspective that seems to be in play.

I don't have a horse in the race, if they suspend him or not makes not one damn bit of difference to me.

My theory is that whether he supplied the texts or not didn't matter. The NFL's contention is he destroyed the phone, not sure if it is true or not.

He will pursue court and if he wins his punishment goes away. I believe he has a strong case against the NFL. The report from Wells said nothing definitive that Brady knew anything about it. He had "general knowledge" what the hell does that mean?

The proper inflating of a football is an issue for the equipment personnel not the players.

The CBA says that the NFL must provide the punishments for rule infractions and in this case they did not. In fact the rule shows a $25,000 fine to the team, nothing for the players. Minnesota had no penalties, no player singled out and they all had "general knowledge" the balls were being warmed up thus changing the PSI.

No emotion, no anger, hate or love for Brady, just stating what I have read and the legal perspective that seems to be in play.
You sound pissed, does not matter.

Brady obstructed the procedure in violation of the CBA IIRC. He withheld the fact that the phone was destroyed until his June Appeal, the fact that the NFL has the other texts does not matter since those texts could have effected the ruling.

Brady obstructed the procedure in violation of the CBA IIRC. He withheld the fact that the phone was destroyed until his June Appeal, the fact that the NFL has the other texts does not matter since those texts could have effected the ruling.

I sound? On a message board? LOL!

Since the investigation on Brady for a non-player violation violates the CBA, which gets the nod? Since the texts have no bearing on a bogus investigation.

Since the investigation on Brady for a non-player violation violates the CBA, which gets the nod? Since the texts have no bearing on a bogus investigation.
"sound" is figurative, but you are smart enough to figure that out.

Yep you are one pissed off hombre.

Bogus investigation? Kraft paid a million bucks and 2 drafts on bogus.

You are the one upset because this isn't over and Brady will get away with cheating.

Kraft should be paying, it was his equipment personnel that screwed up. Kraft isn't governed by the CBA, I have no issue with that, I have no issue with Brady's suspension, however it won't come to pass for the reasons I previously gave.

You are the one upset because this isn't over and Brady will get away with cheating.

Kraft should be paying, it was his equipment personnel that screwed up. Kraft isn't governed by the CBA, I have no issue with that, I have no issue with Brady's suspension, however it won't come to pass for the reasons I previously gave.
LOL rest assured I am not pissed. This is a comedy on all sides and it serves them all right to be embroiled in this childish crap. The people who lose in the end are the fans.

Suspension no suspension who cares, Brady and the Pats are shown to be the lying cheaters that they are.

All teams cheat, six or seven this year alone. Not count deflategate.

As long as the Seahawks lose this year, it will be good. I want the Colts in the AFC and the Packers in the NFC.

Forum List

Back