Patriots have a short time to act because evil never takes a day off genocide awaits

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Patriots Have a Short Time to Act Because Evil Never Takes a Day Off-Genocide Awaits

Attempted assassination of dozens of congressmen in the heart of America. We had descended into being a 3rd rate, third world banana republic. Our enemies are laughing at us and those that are Patriots are frightened.

I received an email from a reader and a family member expressed a similar view:

Dear Mr. Hodges,

Now that the deep state and their pedophilia is exposed, shouldn’t we be able to take them down and restore this country? Can’t we expose their immoral behaviors so that most people will not follow them?

Thanks for all that you do. “You can’t dodge the hodge”.

Jack Martin

I wish it was that simple. There are committed Patriots and there are committed Communists (i.e. masquerading as Democrats). It is the middle group that will determine how this conflict ends.

Before the election cycle, about 8-10% of the public were awake and self-identified Patriots

After the election cycle, the number of Patriots grew to an estimated 20%. Many feel the

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learned helplessness is the perfect way to describe the die hard lefties who seem to not get anything.
That is a true term, and truly exist " Learned helplessness look it up.

Listening to the video is interesting.

Patriots Have a Short Time to Act Because Evil Never Takes a Day Off-Genocide Awaits

Forum List

Back