Patriotic young man storms in to end American flag burning

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO :

upload_2017-1-28_17-2-25.png

MUST SEE VIDEO=> FedEx Driver Breaks Up Flag Burning Protest! GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!
------------------------------------------------------------

This is an UPDATE TO THAT STORY :

upload_2017-1-28_17-3-11.png

UPDATE: FedEx Backs Employee Who Saved Burning American Flag From Protesters - Vessel News

These spoiled brat losers who probably still live in mommy's house never shed a drop of blood for that flag.
These morons who think they know what FACIST is haven't got a damn idea let alone how to piss all by themselves.
You liberal colleges are destroying the foundation of this Nation , wake up you freaks before you find your kids and or your grand kids living in GAWD DAMN NAZI GERMANY!!!

I don't agree with burning the flag, but it is legal. The guy broke the law.

I'm willing to bet you do. Some things will always be wrong no matter what laws the libtard can create. The guy is a hero. This little mob of misfits are worthless scum.

VIDEO :

View attachment 109250
MUST SEE VIDEO=> FedEx Driver Breaks Up Flag Burning Protest! GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!

View attachment 109251

UPDATE: FedEx Backs Employee Who Saved Burning American Flag From Protesters - Vessel News

These spoiled brat losers who probably still live in mommy's house never shed a drop of blood for that flag.
These morons who think they know what FACIST is haven't got a damn idea let alone how to piss all by themselves.
You liberal colleges are destroying the foundation of this Nation , wake up you freaks before you find your kids and or your grand kids living in GAWD DAMN NAZI GERMANY!!!
Did he pay for the flag? Was it his property?

VIDEO :

View attachment 109250

View attachment 109251

Did he pay for the flag? Was it his property?

Who gives a fk. Did you ever shed blood for that flag doubt it.

Burn the flag in front of me, and I can guarantee I'm going to break the law ALL over your ass.

You'll shit and then fall back in it you whiny baby. Keyboard warriors just aren't as scary as you want them to be.

Yep -- that's me. A keyboard warrior .... maybe you'd like to find out?

Already know all I need to know about you--- blow hard.

Good for FedEx breaking the "mold" of 'expressing private beliefs' being a danger to your job. It's gone way over the top.

That said, did anyone press charges for him "stealing the flag"? What did the court say to his defense of 'rescuing it'? Were charges pressed against all parties for the 'swings taken at each other'? If not, then that's the end of it.

I love how the left can say it's perfectly fine for someone to punch a Trump supporter, steal their signs and hats, and in fact, they're totally cool with /paying/ people to do it, but ohhh nooo if someone swings at a lefty for "offending" them - "That's illegal!!!" LOL

VIDEO :

View attachment 109250

View attachment 109251

that isn't patriotic, loony toon.

freedom of speech doesn't include the right for your conspiracy loon self not to be offended.

pissant

Forum List

Back