Patriotic Sarah Palin: Congress Lacks Guts To Impeach 'Tyrant' Obama Over Lawlessness

The woman is a complete loon. To give her any credibility is testament one's own ignorance.

All statements involving Sarah Palin | PolitiFact

Just look at some on the propaganda she spews. She's a hatemonger riding the wave of ultra-conservative spin for her own self-serving needs. Seriously, the right just keeps getting more and more pathetic.

omg, politifact us to death...do you EVER think for yourself?
I lived in Alaska and Palin was my governor... she won AND beat out an entrenched "good oly boy Republican) with an 80% approval rating.... the loon is Obama who could only dream of those types of approvals and ALL you who voted for him...and you who uses politifact as if they are the GOSPEL TRUTH

Last edited:
sarah_palin_stylist_main.jpg

Here's a nice picture of Sarah giving a speech. Maybe discussing Glen Rice...

So what are your thoughts on Obama letting wetbacks pour across our borders at a phenominal rate?

There he goes again... :banghead:

Hey Steve McRacist could you splain sump'm for us?

Please rank the following from most to least desirable:

• Wetbacks
  • Spics
  • Kikes
  • Polacks
  • Micks
  • Hebes
  • Hymies
  • Faggots
  • Pickaninnies
  • Bitches
  • Gooks
  • Chinks
  • Krauts
  • Towelheads
  • Redskins
  • Youpers
  • Wops
  • Dagos
  • Cripples
  • Coonasses
  • Gyppos
  • Macacas
  • Twinks

Inquiring minds want to know the hierarchy. We figure you're the expert on this shit, so your help will be "phenominal". TIA.

Oh by the way I need a slur for "Liechtensteinian". I can't think of any. Whatcha got?
you left out coons

This one never gets old:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk[/ame]

Steve, which one are you?

Will be interesting to hear what Governor Palin might say after visiting Obama's Child Warehouse! The one where the crowing rivals that of the workhouse in the play/movie "Oliver".

And liberals schlep their handout bowls to the front porch of the White House and beg: "Please, Sir, can I have some more, Sir?" Then, in a universal gesture of fealty, drop trou and grab ankles.

Forum List

Back