Patriotic President Trump: The Confederate Flag Is A Proud Symbol Of The Gallant South

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”
A proud symbol of the traitorous loser slavers in the south, you mean.

It was rebranded as harmless symbol of regional pride, nearly 150 years ago.

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really that stupid as to not know that?
You believe that crap and have the nerve to call me retarded?

Hypocrisy.

Here, photo graphic proof. and yes, you are retarded.

View attachment 365616
Lol! Just what is it that you think that proves?

The mind boggles at the "thought" processes of tRumplings.

That the flag was accepted by the rest of the country as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism.
You got all of that out of one.picture?

Amazing!

And you've got the nerve to call me retarded.

It's the flag of traitorous, slaveholding, losers.

Are you a traitorous slaveholding loser?

It was from the Blue and Grey 75th Anniversary Reunion at Gettysburg. The Union vets and the Confederate vets stood there for that picture, both flying their flags.

The Confederates were flying their old flag and the Union soldiers were flying the American flag and they all saw each other as fellow Americans and fellow veterans.

What part of that can't you understand?
Well, first thing that comes to mind is that given average life expectancy in the late 1800s it's pretty unlikely many actual veterans of the battle were there.

Even better. Weren't angry leftists cancel culturaling the South.. The leftists WERE the South.. EVEN into the 60s and 70s, the Stars and Bars and ALL those "confed monuments" were Democrat works of art.. Change the Democrat name and we'll talk...
You know as well as I that the parties swapped positions on that back during the civil rights era.

except that that has been complete debunked, as you well know, liar.

His base is traditional Americans, and yes, we don't like seeing traditional American heritage and history being assaulted by commie assholes.
Really? You don't like seeing people talk about how bad it was for the south to murder thousands upon thousands of Americans in order to preserve their right to own human beings?

Sorry, but we aren't going to let anyone forget that is what the south did. If they're proud of it, they should say so.

your hostile and unreasonable and unfair spin on the issue is noted and held against you. you are a bigoted asshole.

the fact that you are afraid to discuss the issue honestly, shows that you know you are in the wrong on this issue, yet you hold to your position.

you are doing this to justify bullying people you don't like, because you are a bigoted asshole.

fuck you.

Trump lacks the ability to win a high turnout election. what he does have is passion in his base, the silent majority, that Biden can only dream of, and it's because of stances like this, my friends!

This is a bold man who knows about pride, nationalism, and patriotism. He's 100% correct. It's not about racism. This is a great day because our gallant president has the left triggered nation wide with his interview with never-Trumper Chris Wallace.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

“It depends on who you’re talking about, when you’re talking about,” Trump responded. “When people proudly had their Confederate flags they’re not talking about racism. They love their flag, it represents the South. They like the South ... I say it’s freedom of many things, but it’s freedom of speech.”

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you really that stupid as to not know that?

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

That the flag was accepted by the rest of the country as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism.
You got all of that out of one.picture?

Amazing!

And you've got the nerve to call me retarded.

It's the flag of traitorous, slaveholding, losers.

Are you a traitorous slaveholding loser?

It was from the Blue and Grey 75th Anniversary Reunion at Gettysburg. The Union vets and the Confederate vets stood there for that picture, both flying their flags.

The Confederates were flying their old flag and the Union soldiers were flying the American flag and they all saw each other as fellow Americans and fellow veterans.

What part of that can't you understand?
Well, first thing that comes to mind is that given average life expectancy in the late 1800s it's pretty unlikely many actual veterans of the battle were there.

Even better. Weren't angry leftists cancel culturaling the South.. The leftists WERE the South.. EVEN into the 60s and 70s, the Stars and Bars and ALL those "confed monuments" were Democrat works of art.. Change the Democrat name and we'll talk...
You know as well as I that the parties swapped positions on that back during the civil rights era.

Oh I see... Like everyone just SWAPPED magically... After over ONE HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS of Democrats slaving, creating the Confederacy, Inventing the Stars and Bars, Jim Crow, Racial school segregation, racial VOTING suppression, water hoses and dogs and a bunch of NASTY racist Congressional leaders STILL THERE in 1970s...

Not buying your memory lapse...

His base is traditional Americans, and yes, we don't like seeing traditional American heritage and history being assaulted by commie assholes.
Really? You don't like seeing people talk about how bad it was for the south to murder thousands upon thousands of Americans in order to preserve their right to own human beings?

Sorry, but we aren't going to let anyone forget that is what the south did. If they're proud of it, they should say so.

your hostile and unreasonable and unfair spin on the issue is noted and held against you. you are a bigoted asshole.

the fact that you are afraid to discuss the issue honestly, shows that you know you are in the wrong on this issue, yet you hold to your position.

you are doing this to justify bullying people you don't like, because you are a bigoted asshole.

fuck you.

If leftists like Colfax existing in the 1860s as a political power -- the war would NEVER have ended...

fuck you.

If leftists like Colfax existing in the 1860s as a political power -- the war would NEVER have ended...

they seem to think that once you win, the goal is to make the other side grovel forever.

shows what kind of people they are, and what this country will become if or when they get what they want.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" was once considered harmless by many also. Sadly some still see it as acceptable. That's changing.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Pulling someone over for having a "wide set nose" was once considered harmless by many also. Sadly some still see it as acceptable. That's changing.

Are you admitting my point, that for 5 generations, the flag was seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism?

because that is implied with your "that's changing" point.

But I want you to be clear about your position, before I respond to it. I don't want weasel walking it back shit, or at least i want to limit it as much as possible.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

Are you admitting my point, that for 5 generations, the flag was seen as a harmless symbol of regional pride, as part of the larger American Patriotism?

American Patriotism? No.

What's changing is ignoring that symbols of slavery were offensive to many.

Well, there are a lot of similarities in Trumpybears' Banana Republicans ideology and the ideology of the early 20th century Southern revisionist who came up with the 'Lost Cause' movement.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

got it. that was just a zinger to avoid addressing my point. not a slip of accidental truth from you.

question. if the flag was so offensive all that time, like you are pretending it was, how was the dukes of hazzard a nationwide hit?

View attachment 365034

Quote:

What do they have to be proud about? Killing hundreds of thousands of Americans?

Just **** the fucking Indians...and the Far Left can't get out of their own way kissing
Indian ass

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

YES Driving Black is reason for cops to stop you ......Even running black can get you killed

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

got it. that was just a zinger to avoid addressing my point. not a slip of accidental truth from you.

question. if the flag was so offensive all that time, like you are pretending it was, how was the dukes of hazzard a nationwide hit?

The same way that barring blacks from the lunch counter was acceptable once.

Was the flag used as an intentional affront to others? No.

I went to high school that was named South High School. It was in the north. The flag was used quite often. It's on my class ring. I never considered the slavery angle. As more minorities moved into the area it became an issue. Complaints were made. Some were upset that no longer flying the flag was being considered. It's not used any longer. It's not about me.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

I went to high school that was named South High School. It was in the north. The flag was used quite often. It's on my class ring. I never considered the slavery angle. As more minorities moved into the area it became an issue. Complaints were made. Some were upset that no longer flying the flag was being considered. It's not used any longer. It's not about me.

the question is, what is the flag a symbol of. the position of the left is that it has always been a symbol of racism, slavery and treason.

that is required for their anti-flag, and anti-statue position. their entire argument is based on the idea that these symbols have always meant the one thing, ie the thing that say it means right now.

but you are admitting that the flag was used in your school, as something else.

YOU wore it yourself, on your class ring. you had been raised in a culture, Traditional America, where the symbol has been long ago lost it's association with slavery and secession.

your own actions, make a lie of your current position.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

the question is, what is the flag a symbol of. the position of the left is that it has always been a symbol of racism, slavery and treason.

The position is it was the flag of those who supported that. They lost.

that is required for their anti-flag, and anti-statue position. their entire argument is based on the idea that these symbols have always meant the one thing, ie the thing that say it means right now.

YOU wore it yourself, on your class ring. you had been raised in a culture, Traditional America, where the symbol has been long ago lost it's association with slavery and secession.

You can argue you honor a Confederate general because his represented something or the other you support. In the end he fought and lost a battle that would have maintained slavery. You don't honor people who lost, especially over a cause like this one.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

You can argue you honor a Confederate general because his represented something or the other you support. In the end he fought and lost a battle that would have maintained slavery. You don't honor people who lost, especially over a cause like this one.

you admit that you wore the flag to symbolize something else. not only you, but your entire community, was fine with that.

that refutes the current position of the left, that the flag symbolizes, various bad things.

we as a society HAVE honored people who lost, even over a cause like that, for over 150 years.

it would be honest of you lefties to start a debate over whether we should do that. and to make your case.

instead you pretend that history is as you have rewritten it, and you just start attacking people who have not changed to suit you, for supporting the meaning of the symbols that you just recently decided it must represent.

you are being bullies.

and, as you admit that you yourself wore a confederate flag, you are being a very hypocritical bully.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

you admit that you wore the flag to symbolize something else. not only you, but your entire community, was fine with that.

that refutes the current position of the left, that the flag symbolizes, various bad things.

No it doesn't.

we as a society HAVE honored people who lost, even over a cause like that, for over 150 years.

it would be honest of you lefties to start a debate over whether we should do that. and to make your case.

instead you pretend that history is as you have rewritten it, and you just start attacking people who have not changed to suit you, for supporting the meaning of the symbols that you just recently decided it must represent.

you are being bullies.

and, as you admit that you yourself wore a confederate flag, you are being a very hypocritical bully.

Rewritten? The South lost. They fought to keep the ancestors of people around today in slavery.

I went to school 40 plus years ago. Because I didn't understand something as a teen doesn't mean education stops at 17.

View attachment 365034

Quote:

Hypocrisy.

View attachment 365616

American Patriotism? No.

No it doesn't.

you are being bullies.

Rewritten? The South lost. They fought to keep the ancestors of people around today in slavery.

I went to school 40 plus years ago. Because I didn't understand something as a teen doesn't mean education stops at 17.

the claim being made today, is that everyone over the last 150 years who celebrated the flag, celebrated racism, slavery and secession.

your own story, refutes that.

your words today, your beliefs today, your claims today, do not get to change your personal past. your 17 year old self was not celebrating racism, slavery and secession.

it is strangely unhealthy for you to pretend that he did.

when you do it to other people, it is you being a bully.

Forum List

Back