Patriotic Duck Dynasty Family Member To Run For Congress

Whatever happened to basic rights as guaranteed by our Constitution and the Declaration of Independence?

This jackass will fit right in with others who are against women's rights, gay rights, feeding children, our vets, our elderly, our disabled - and you know it.

So your love, peace, and harmony is conditional to only those who agree with you.

Good grief. Where did you get the idea that I feel "love, peace, harmony" for radical right wing fundie nuts who want to shred my Constitution and force little 15 yo girls into marriages with adult men?

I flat out hate them.

But, if they would stay out of other people's lives and leave little girls alone, I would ignore them. They are a lower life form and have no bearing on my life.

What their kids do is no one's business. Are you afraid you're going to lose some abortion business?

We are one step closer to that glorious day when reality TV and conservative politics and professional wrasslin' all become the exact same thing.

I'll vote for a God fearing conservative any day over a Occupied WallstreetShitter..

Letting churches have great secular power and influence is sharia law or something so much like it that it does not matter.

You're going to have to provide an example of what you're talking about.

Have you missed all the shitty anti-abortion/contraception legislation introduced by the "freedom loving" teabagger hypocrites who think government should be policing our wombs? Goddamn I will be glad when the fucking rapture occurs so you Jesus ignoring Fascists will be gone.

Win an election and pass your own laws. That's the process.

Letting churches have great secular power and influence is sharia law or something so much like it that it does not matter.

You're going to have to provide an example of what you're talking about.

Have you missed all the shitty anti-abortion/contraception legislation introduced by the "freedom loving" teabagger hypocrites who think government should be policing our wombs? Goddamn I will be glad when the fucking rapture occurs so you Jesus ignoring Fascists will be gone.

Won't it be a glorious day when you blood thirsty leftists can slaughter children at will without a peep from anyone? That must get you off just thinking about it.

You don't really believe Phil Robertson believes in sharia law. Why say crap like that?

Sure he does. He doesn't call it that.....but he wants the word of "god" to be loud and clear in Washington. His nephew said as much in the OP's link. Christian fundies and Muslim nutbags ain't so far apart.

There are religious symbols and scripture all over DC. He's not breaking any laws. If you want to get upset then I suggest reading George Washington inaugural addresses and farewell speech.

America is a secular nation.

Why do you leftists get to have a choice about your body, but then you tell me what I can't eat, drink, smoke, drive, shoot, etc?

Why do you leftists get to have a choice about your body, but then you tell me what I can't eat, drink, smoke, drive, shoot, etc?

Now now.. you're not allowed to ask questions that make sense and show the utter hypocrisy of the Zombie squad. Just shut up, eat your pea bean hamburger and like it..

We don't. Eat shit if you like. You have never had anyone tell you what you can't eat or drink, have you? You are not very good at this. Very weak argument.

Who has passed a law saying you cannot "eat, drink, smoke, drive, shoot, etc" what you want?

We don't. Eat shit if you like. You have never had anyone tell you what you can't eat or drink, have you? You are not very good at this. Very weak argument.

No it's not you idiot. You act as though all of us will simply forget you control freaks trying to shove a bunch of vegetarian slop down our kids throats at school courtesy of your First Lady..not to mention trying to ban big gulps, trans fats, etc.. You fucking leftists have your nose all up in everything..

Sure he does. He doesn't call it that.....but he wants the word of "god" to be loud and clear in Washington. His nephew said as much in the OP's link. Christian fundies and Muslim nutbags ain't so far apart.

There are religious symbols and scripture all over DC. He's not breaking any laws. If you want to get upset then I suggest reading George Washington inaugural addresses and farewell speech.

America is a secular nation.

With free speech and religious expression.

You haven't been in a public school lately, huh.

You're going to find out you cannot have a conversation with the lying fools here on the left. They lie about everything..

Stop acting dumb. Stop with the one line, utterly meaningless comments.

Stand up for what you think you believe and just make your case.

Stop acting dumb. Stop with the one line, utterly meaningless comments.

Stand up for what you think you believe and just make your case.

:cuckoo: You're the biggest kook here and you're accusing someone of acting dumb??? LMAO Hahahahahaha Luddy Nutty on the loose and still as dumb as dirt.

No it's not you idiot. You act as though all of us will simply forget you control freaks trying to shove a bunch of vegetarian slop down our kids throats at school courtesy of your First Lady..not to mention trying to ban big gulps, trans fats, etc.. You fucking leftists have your nose all up in everything..

You can still eat ten Weight Watchers meals in one sitting, & wonder why you cannot fit through your front door. :lol:

Forum List

Back