Patriot Biker Gang Clears Road In ONE MINUTE from BLM WHITE TRASH morons

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is GREAT, this is NEARLY as great as when that Patriot punched that Antifa bitch in the face and made her CRY and BLEED :abgg2q.jpg:

This below is from September 2:

1599933377300.png

First a Screen Shot from the BEGINNING of the video, I want to draw attention to the big FAT SLOB in the direct front of the Soy Boi Faggot (in yellow) on the bicycle. WTF?! DON'T these Self Hating WHITE TRASH BLM morons KNOW that AFRICANS in AFRICAN VILLAGES are literally STARVING? That big FAT SLOB therefore could be turned into Soylent Green, I mean He/She/It could feed SEVERAL African Villages for at least a few WEEKS :smoke:

1599933318401.png

Here's the video, it's 57 seconds in duration, of course ALL the Self Hating WHITE TRASH can say in the video is that "this is one of the most racist towns in America" ROFLAO:

Now the libs think the sound of a motor is racist....does the word even mean anything anymore or is it just a verbal leftest tool?....
Black America!!!!!! I implore you to stop allowing these loser white freaks do your speaking for you....they are tearing down decades of advancement of the African American struggle for an equal playing field....right in front of your eyes....I sure wouldn't stand and allow the KKK to do my speaking for me....no way.....

• Banned
Now the libs think the sound of a motor is racist....does the word even mean anything anymore or is it just a verbal leftest tool?....
Black America!!!!!! I implore you to stop allowing these loser white freaks do your speaking for you....they are tearing down decades of advancement of the African American struggle for an equal playing field....right in front of your eyes....I sure wouldn't stand and allow the KKK to do my speaking for me....no way.....

Yes I think many have noticed that more and more of the most VOCAL of the BLM "protesters" seem to be WHITE TRASH.

• Banned
They understood a world of hurt would have come their way had they not gotten out of the way.

Bikers don't back down for shit.

Here's the same video I have in the OP but it's longer in duration at 1 minute 35 seconds, this one is VERY FUNNY because the Antifa Soy Boi's keep WHINING to the POLICE they want to ABOLISH about why aren't they giving the Bikers a ticket for NOISE VIOLATIONS because of them revving their bikes up! ROFLAO. The Police are very OBVIOUSLY supporting the Biker Gang as you will see:

They understood a world of hurt would have come their way had they not gotten out of the way.

Here's the same video I have in the OP but it's longer in duration at 1 minute 35 seconds, this one is VERY FUNNY because the Antifa Soy Boi's keep WHINING to the POLICE they want to ABOLISH about why aren't they giving the Bikers a ticket for NOISE VIOLATIONS because of them revving their bikes up! ROFLAO. The Police are very OBVIOUSLY supporting the Biker Gang as you will see:

lmao............moron thinking the police would back them.........BLM.....now that is funny.........notice the police are there to protect them........not the other way around............Bikers didn't need protection.......and had there been no police......the BLM guy would be a wet spot on the pavement.

What were they going to pull their arms out and start shooting?
Maybe.......if the BLM pricks decided to fight them...........normally they would just beat their asses into a mud hole.......

BLM kinda deserves that now...............but oh well.

• Banned

IF the BLM crowd and the Self Hating WHITE TRASH morons don't STOP their crap then what you ask is probably going to be The Encore.

lmao............moron thinking the police would back them.........BLM.....now that is funny.........notice the police are there to protect them........not the other way around............Bikers didn't need protection.......and had there been no police......the BLM guy would be a wet spot on the pavement.

The Biker Gang had specifically turned up to show their support for the Police and it just illustrates how low IQ the BLM supporting Antifa WHITE TRASH are that they thought the Police would STOP the Biker Gang.

IF the BLM crowd and the Self Hating WHITE TRASH morons don't STOP their crap then what you ask is probably going to be The Encore.

I asking what do yo think the mean bad men on bikes were going to do if they didn't move??

I asking what do yo think the mean bad men on bikes were going to do if they didn't move??
Stomp the peckerwoods into the ground like a tent stake........isn't it obvious............oh well..leftist are dumb.

by the way a decent link would be warranted? Do you have one, or should we just go by twitter, and I don't belong to twitter, I find it a terrible news source.

Stomp the peckerwoods into the ground like a tent stake........isn't it obvious............oh well..leftist are dumb.

I asked the OP for a link, because all I know they could be right wing play actors.

:link::link::link::link:
A link to an Opinion of a video............are you this stupid in real life.........OMFG.........

They are not bad, they are good.

Forum List

Back