Patrick Lanzo, Georgia Bar Owner, Calls Obama 'N*****' On Road Sign Again

Georgia bar owner Patrick Lanzo of Paulding County has made habit of claiming he's not racist, an argument that becomes harder to make each time he decides to display the n-word on a large roadside sign outside his establishment, the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar.

Lanzo's latest message reads, "I do not support the n***** in the White House." He recently told a local reporter that the offensive wording was not meant to be racist.

"I say just because you're offended by it doesn't mean you don't have the right to say something just the opposite,” Lanzo said, according to a report from Atlanta's Fox 5. “I don't feel bad about anything whatsoever. Therefore, they can go out and put their own sign in their own yard and I will not be offended.”

Off course he wasn't racist.

I 'spect he's merely the flip side of Jesse and Al... both sides pandering to their audience/ customers... saying stupid things in order to get attention/ make money...

Georgia bar owner Patrick Lanzo of Paulding County has made habit of claiming he's not racist, an argument that becomes harder to make each time he decides to display the n-word on a large roadside sign outside his establishment, the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar.

Lanzo's latest message reads, "I do not support the n***** in the White House." He recently told a local reporter that the offensive wording was not meant to be racist.

"I say just because you're offended by it doesn't mean you don't have the right to say something just the opposite,” Lanzo said, according to a report from Atlanta's Fox 5. “I don't feel bad about anything whatsoever. Therefore, they can go out and put their own sign in their own yard and I will not be offended.”

Off course he wasn't racist.

I 'spect he's merely the flip side of Jesse and Al... both sides pandering to their audience/ customers... saying stupid things in order to get attention/ make money...

Surprise! A southern redneck racist! Go figure. I was in Georgia and the guy used the N word like it was nothing. We all looked at him in horror. Sooner or later they will evolve.

Forum List

Back