Patrick Lanzo, Georgia Bar Owner, Calls Obama 'N*****' On Road Sign Again

Pale Rider said:
Who the fack said blacks calling blacks isn't racist and what the fack does it have to do with this topic? Nothing, its a damn ad hominem.
You did. You ignored it in an attempt to hide behind your double standard for three pages, including telling white people to go into a ghetto and scream ****** so they'd get their ass kicked. Ya... what was your fucking point there jackass?

You're a liar and a hypocrite, and you can stick your double standard up your ass. I don't buy any of this shit that you're in the military or in command of anything. You're too goddamn dumb.

I never did, you brought that silly ass shat up about blacks calling each other ****** when its completely irrelevant to this topic an whether that guy was racist or not. Dumbass.
The fuck you didn't, liar...

If you think that its fair game for a white to call a black person ****** because blacks say it to each other go into the heart of the ghetto and call blacks ******, get your ass beat down then complain about a double standard, are you arguing that white people should have the right to call blacks ****** because some blacks say it to each other?

And the fuck it isn't relevant, because it exposes your double standard and hypocrisy. You only cry RACISM when it's someone other than a black man saying ******. Your game is up son. You've been exposed as a hypocrite and a liar.

Sucks to be you.

It was irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact that the guy and his sign are racist, stop bringing stupid facking ad-hominems into a discussion dumbass.

I never did, you brought that silly ass shat up about blacks calling each other ****** when its completely irrelevant to this topic an whether that guy was racist or not. Dumbass.

The fuck it isn't relevant, because it exposes your double standard and hypocrisy. You only cry RACISM when it's someone other than a black man saying ******. Your game is up son. You've been exposed as a hypocrite and a liar.

Sucks to be you.

It was irrelevant, it doesn't change the fact that the guy and his sign are racist, stop bringing stupid facking ad-hominems into a discussion dumbass.
This entire discussion is nothing more than your exercise in hypocrisy and your blatant double standard.

Have a shitty day... dumbass... :eusa_hand:

The fuck it isn't relevant, because it exposes your double standard and hypocrisy. You only cry RACISM when it's someone other than a black man saying ******. Your game is up son. You've been exposed as a hypocrite and a liar.

Sucks to be you.

all this over a guy and a sign...what a small world you live in..

Sucks to be you.

Would you agree Rev Wright is also racist?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Sucks to be you.

... [chirp-chirp] ... [chirp-chirp] ... [chirp-chirp]

Course not reb... Wright is black.

yeah, that was a no no in the Navy as well.

ironically, we could call each other crackers all day long

Nobody tolerated us using that word in the service, in fact Black NCO's and Officers were even more strict about making sure nobody said it.
When I joined the military in 1979, the blacks ALL called each other ******, and the boys from NYC called them ****** as well. I never heard one person complain.

Did they do this on or off duty?

Sucks to be you.

I think he is.

I love the way these threads go....someone posts about a moronic racist and we end up talking about Rev. Wright.

When one is basing a person of one race over being racist I just want to see where they stand with other racist of different races..

Forum List

Back