Pastor: Senior Republican told me of plan to take out Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pastor: Senior Republican Told Me of Plan to “Take Out” Trump
“He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office,” said Howard-Browne, before adding, “you can read between the lines”.

upload_2017-7-24_9-12-57.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The messages are being given to you, there are those who choose to deny , those who make excuses because it doesn't fit their wanna be lives or life style.

It's much easier to behave like pricks, it's much easier to treat others as you wish with no morals or values behind that treatment.

There are those who think they are superior to others because they know it all when in reality they know NOTHING, so much so they don't even know what they don't know.

Both Rush and Levin have been saying similar things. We KNOW the Dems are going crazy trying to remove him, but so are the establishment Republicans.

McConnell and Ryan are doing their best to undermine his agenda. They are not in his side.

Levin calls it a battle between traditional AMERICANISM and Progressivism.

2/3 of the Republicans work for big government Progressivism.

This is the battle Trump, and those who voted for him, are facing.

Do you understand the significance in this? A Pastor is supposed to be someone you can confide in and they don't share it with anyone... so if it were true it would show you that this guy us unethical. What it really tells me is the guy is lying between his teeth trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

• Banned
Do you understand the significance in this? A Pastor is supposed to be someone you can confide in and they don't share it with anyone... so if it were true it would show you that this guy us unethical. What it really tells me is the guy is lying between his teeth trying to get his 15 minutes of fame.

There comes a time when saying something to protect our nation and our President is needed .

People can't confide in their pastors any more , Obama made sure of that turn them in. lol

The Deep State can unseat Trump or let him get killed like they did to Kennedy in 63, but this will only happen at huge cost to the legitimacy of our government.

The Oligarchs have to demonstrate that the process of our constitutional government is sacrosanct to the point that they wont remove a President that is popularly elected with a majority in most states.

If they cannot do this then they merely raise the ante to remove their abusive misrule over this country.

Pastor: Senior Republican Told Me of Plan to “Take Out” Trump
“He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office,” said Howard-Browne, before adding, “you can read between the lines”.

View attachment 140300

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The messages are being given to you, there are those who choose to deny , those who make excuses because it doesn't fit their wanna be lives or life style.

It's much easier to behave like pricks, it's much easier to treat others as you wish with no morals or values behind that treatment.

There are those who think they are superior to others because they know it all when in reality they know NOTHING, so much so they don't even know what they don't know.

I would say to the establishment, be careful what you hope for.

I don't know about any plan but as for Rodney-Howard Brown he is a false teacher, false prophet and another agent for Rome. The evangelical TV shows are full of these guys who are hirelings. Have nothing to do with Rodney-Howard Brown.

There comes a time when saying something to protect our nation and our President is needed .

People can't confide in their pastors any more , Obama made sure of that turn them in. lol

You can't trust any 501 3 C church because they have sold out by signing on. Stay away from them.

The Deep State can unseat Trump or let him get killed like they did to Kennedy in 63, but this will only happen at huge cost to the legitimacy of our government.

The Oligarchs have to demonstrate that the process of our constitutional government is sacrosanct to the point that they wont remove a President that is popularly elected with a majority in most states.

If they cannot do this then they merely raise the ante to remove their abusive misrule over this country.
The Deep State is just another name for Jesuit operatives working for Rome. Mueller is a Jesuit educated Roman Catholic who was Executive in Residence for Jesuit run Georgetown University. He's an agent of Rome. Trump has got to get some independent counsel from someone who understands the agenda of the Jesuits and weed them all out of there. He's surrounded by them right now. Abraham Lincoln was assassinated by the Jesuits. So was JFK after he realized Rome was the shadow government and was working with Castro. The Jesuits have a long history of infiltrating, assassinating presidents, kings, queens, prime ministers.

2013 Article by Jesuit Georgetown University about Robert Mueller:
Former FBI Director Mueller to be Executive-in-Residence

Last edited:

That would be ok if he simply reported it to authorities instead of using as a political platform for himself.

Why would a congressman disclose this information to a pastor? If there's this big force working against Trump, how did he get elected in the first. Surely this all and mighty "deep state" have the resources to rig elections.

Its stories like these, that make all Trumpster look like loony tunes.

Why would a congressman disclose this information to a pastor? If there's this big force working against Trump, how did he get elected in the first. Surely this all and mighty "deep state" have the resources to rig elections.

:fu::asshole::boohoo:

Dude, you really think it impossible that a paranoid congresscritter might not share his fears with a group of pastors?

Now add to that the GOP congreesscritters that are paying attention to the slow motion coup that is ongoing right now.

Dude, you really think it impossible that a paranoid congresscritter might not share his fears with a group of pastors?

Now add to that the GOP congreesscritters that are paying attention to the slow motion coup that is ongoing right now.

These dumbasses don't even bother to go read it and search out the information. They make up their own bs all along the way. Creating their own information as they go along that's why we have so many fun morons.

Headline readers only that's as far as they go .

So we have another fucked up holy roller preacher making wild ass claims. Lordy, lordy, when has that ever happened before? LOL And, of course, the weakest minds on the board are posting it as if it had some relationship to reality.

Forum List

Back