Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Even if we take this Pastor at his word, and I guess we are supposed to because no evidence of his claim is made, this isn't about Donald Trump's attendance record but about giving students the chance to make biblical study a part of their curriculum, if so desired.
I guess this guy hates Trump so much he doesn't care if Bible Literacy classes are okayed or not. It's more important for him to get his few seconds of fame by defaming Trump than to see religion promoted. Maybe he should read those Edmund Burke quotes for his own education and edification.
How was he Trump's pastor as the article claims if Trump wasn't some how involved with him being a pastor to Trump?

Trump haters obviously do but as we can see but by the evidence of their own words and acts they generally are a godless bunch.

Satanic TrumPutin feigned being religious during the 2016 campaign by visiting churches & universities, waving his magic Bible around like some relic of his past & telling potentials voters how much his shit didn't stink.

How many other candidates went to the extent that TrumPutin did, waving around a Bible, and at the same time full well knowing that he himself is likely one of the most sinful, most disgusting pieces of human excrement to ever campaign for POTUS by dragging along with him a lie about religion, God, and the Bible into his personal ego trip.
And pray tell what do you know about the Bible or how can you determine what God put into a Man's heart to support this nation's sovereignty? Do you have some special powers we do not know about that the Spirit has given you? Or are you just being a hater that goes by worldly precepts? By your posts it appears to me you are just a Trump hater. You claim he is satanic. Do you have any proof if that other than what I see at this point as your own worthless opinion? What happens to those who give false testimony about someone else? Do you know?

So, you're extremely naive just as most folk from the religious circus
I'm not religious in the sense you proclaim but I do have faith and study the Word along with other ancient writings from Holy people. I have a pastor too but we rarely see one another and I do not attend church except on very rare occasions with special request. You presume too much just like the OP and the other haters on here.

I'm fairly confident you haven't utilized your religious cred aka pimped, or whored your religious nature for the purpose of being elected to political office.

Trump however has.

President Trump has shown respect for religion, he never gave everyone the idea that he was particularly devout.

Has Trump changed his mind on whether or not he has done anything to ask for God's forgiveness yet? That is sort of a big deal for Christians....but Trump feels he doesn't need to ask for forgiveness....maybe he thinks its for poor people...

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Even if we take this Pastor at his word, and I guess we are supposed to because no evidence of his claim is made, this isn't about Donald Trump's attendance record but about giving students the chance to make biblical study a part of their curriculum, if so desired.
I guess this guy hates Trump so much he doesn't care if Bible Literacy classes are okayed or not. It's more important for him to get his few seconds of fame by defaming Trump than to see religion promoted. Maybe he should read those Edmund Burke quotes for his own education and edification.
How was he Trump's pastor as the article claims if Trump wasn't some how involved with him being a pastor to Trump?

Satanic TrumPutin feigned being religious during the 2016 campaign by visiting churches & universities, waving his magic Bible around like some relic of his past & telling potentials voters how much his shit didn't stink.

How many other candidates went to the extent that TrumPutin did, waving around a Bible, and at the same time full well knowing that he himself is likely one of the most sinful, most disgusting pieces of human excrement to ever campaign for POTUS by dragging along with him a lie about religion, God, and the Bible into his personal ego trip.
And pray tell what do you know about the Bible or how can you determine what God put into a Man's heart to support this nation's sovereignty? Do you have some special powers we do not know about that the Spirit has given you? Or are you just being a hater that goes by worldly precepts? By your posts it appears to me you are just a Trump hater. You claim he is satanic. Do you have any proof if that other than what I see at this point as your own worthless opinion? What happens to those who give false testimony about someone else? Do you know?

I'm not religious in the sense you proclaim but I do have faith and study the Word along with other ancient writings from Holy people. I have a pastor too but we rarely see one another and I do not attend church except on very rare occasions with special request. You presume too much just like the OP and the other haters on here.

I'm fairly confident you haven't utilized your religious cred aka pimped, or whored your religious nature for the purpose of being elected to political office.

Trump however has.

President Trump has shown respect for religion, he never gave everyone the idea that he was particularly devout.
How do you show respect for religion exactly?

Trump however has.

How do you show respect for religion exactly?

You consult with the leaders, you treat them decently even when they trash you like the Pope has with President Trump.
Trump's Meeting With Pope Francis: Climate Change, World Peace and a Viral Photo

I understand he was there "thousands and thousands" of times. He was dancing on rooftops, that's why they didn't see him.

Here's the church and pastor Rump actually did go to and follow. With the obvious results.

I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.

I forgot about the part when Obama was dragging his Bible around with him on the campaign trail, feigning to be a Christian.

I forgot about the part when Obama said he was grabbing married pussy because 'they let you.'

I forgot about the part when Obama was married three times and cheated on all three of his wives.

I forgot about ................. oh, fvck; that was Trump.

My bad.

Rump loves his bible. His favorite part is Chapter 11.

When his edifice complex puts up a holy shrine to Greed and the shrine goes belly-up and his investors want answers, he turns to Chapter 11 and says, "let us pray that we can skip out on this".

Last edited:
I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.

I forgot about the part when Obama was dragging his Bible around with him on the campaign trail, feigning to be a Christian.

I forgot about the part when Obama said he was grabbing married pussy because 'they let you.'

I forgot about the part when Obama was married three times and cheated on all three of his wives.

I forgot about ................. oh, fvck; that was Trump.

My bad.

Rump loves his bible. His favorite part is Chapter 11.

617ixPlgCRL._UL1000_.jpg

Mr. Lewicki hasn't worked at Marble Collegiate Church since 2010, and his job in NYC was working with "Young Adults".

The President was a senior freaking citizen, why would he have any contact at all with Lewicki even if he was serving as an acolyte or usher.

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.
Trump lovers before long will say "Who needs God" -- in defense of Trump....
Actually, they already are.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Tell us the reasons you are going to vote for that negro whore that sucked negro dick (how ever many other. I put the over under number at 35 dicks.)

I understand he was there "thousands and thousands" of times. He was dancing on rooftops, that's why they didn't see him.

Here's the church and pastor Rump actually did go to and follow. With the obvious results.

Dr. Peale was pastor of Marble Collegiate Church for many decades. Same church.

Lots of politicians use religion for votes. Obama probably would of come out as a Muslim if he had thought it would have gotten him elected!

Trump may not be a good Christian....even if he is a Christian, but as long as he is on the side of Christians policy wise, he will get their support. Lots of Christians can't stomach voting for baby killers.
What ELSE hath thine crystal ball revealed to thee oh great and mighty Svengali!??

crystal-ball.jpg

Lots of politicians use religion for votes. Obama probably would of come out as a Muslim if he had thought it would have gotten him elected!

Trump may not be a good Christian....even if he is a Christian, but as long as he is on the side of Christians policy wise, he will get their support. Lots of Christians can't stomach voting for baby killers.
What ELSE hath thine crystal ball revealed to thee oh great and mighty Svengali!??

crystal-ball.jpg

WOW, LOOK; Fred Trump. :21:

Tell us the reasons you are going to vote for that negro whore that sucked negro dick (how ever many other. I put the over under number at 35 dicks.)

You shouldn't be letting on about your personal plans here.

I know right....

but him honoring his own marriage, that isn't Christian huh?

I know right....

I am Jew so I cannot honor my own marriage?

I know right....

I think there is an Old Testament scripture, Trump 4:9cation that states, "be fruitful, go forth & fvck all the women, even if not your wives."

I know right....

I think there is an Old Testament scripture, Trump 4:9cation that states, "be fruitful, go forth & fvck all the women, even if not your wives."

Did Brigham Young write that?

Forum List

Back