2. George W Bush
3. Jeb Bush
4. John McCain
5. Lindsey Graham
6. Ben Sasse*
7. Mitt Romney
8. Christine Todd Whitman**
9. Paul Ryan

* Yea, I hadn't heard of this ass clown either. But the Nebraska senator apparently wrote a letter calling for a third party challenger to Trump.
** Some faminazi who held a Republican position at one point bragging about voting for Hillary.

Basically people from six of the last seven Republican presidential races and a a house leader will not support the party nominee of the people. The only one that will, Bob Dole does not figure to prominently be involved in future politics. This is the sorry state of the Republican party. A bunch of globalists in bed with the Democrats. Republicans should reject these phonies where ever they go.

glenn beck who threw i everything for cruz

I guess that's why ALL the Republican Incumbents won their primaries eh?

Paul Ryan, John McCain, Marco Rubio....

A real cleaning of the house, of the elite, eh? :lol:
Lol, Trump hasnt even won the White House yet, what the hell are you ALREADY BLAMING HIM FOR?
Trump can't get in office and fire YOUR representatives that you all chose to elect....

Only the citizens can do that and the citizens Chose to have McCain, Rubio, Ryan....the very people that Rs were claiming were the corrupt elite that the Rs rejected for president.....it's hard to figure you guys out....

Trump can't get in office and fire YOUR representatives that you all chose to elect....

Only the citizens can do that and the citizens Chose to have McCain, Rubio, Ryan....the very people that Rs were claiming were the corrupt elite that the Rs rejected for president.....it's hard to figure you guys out....
1. I am not a Republican.

2. Trump will marginalize them if they dont play ball with him. He has been doing that for decades now and he will do it again in Congress. Then finance their opposition and throw the bums out completely if necessary.

Forum List

Back