2. George W Bush
3. Jeb Bush
4. John McCain
5. Lindsey Graham
6. Ben Sasse*
7. Mitt Romney
8. Christine Todd Whitman**
9. Paul Ryan

* Yea, I hadn't heard of this ass clown either. But the Nebraska senator apparently wrote a letter calling for a third party challenger to Trump.
** Some faminazi who held a Republican position at one point bragging about voting for Hillary.

Basically people from six of the last seven Republican presidential races and a a house leader will not support the party nominee of the people. The only one that will, Bob Dole does not figure to prominently be involved in future politics. This is the sorry state of the Republican party. A bunch of globalists in bed with the Democrats. Republicans should reject these phonies where ever they go.

After tonight the only appropriate comment for the never Trumpers is "who".

LOL LOL The OP is a list of insiders. Who wants them around? That is one reason the election has gone as it has. People sick of the insiders.

I truly don't want their support and I think their support would harm Trump.

It would help with certain classes; and that they're withholding their support in the face of someone like Hillary Clinton verifies what people have been saying about them.

Trump is a loser, boys. This isn't news to anyone in the know.

"in the know"?
So you're saying the election is "fixed"?
No, it's not "fixed", it's also not hard to pick the winners usually. This was a GOP election to lose, and they managed to.

Trump is going to kick her sorry ass into the nursing home of her choice.
I am very glad that I am not you, especially come November. The Romney voters who cried when he lost are going to look like happy kids at Disneyland by comparison to people like you, who will think your life is over.

:lol: I don't think it's quite life or death..

"in the know"?
No, it's not "fixed", it's also not hard to pick the winners usually. This was a GOP election to lose, and they managed to.

I am very glad that I am not you, especially come November. The Romney voters who cried when he lost are going to look like happy kids at Disneyland by comparison to people like you, who will think your life is over.

Only until they open their safes. :laugh:

hillary is the evil dr.neocon now, she loves her some hegemony. do the liberal progressives realize this yet? you know what, if you're a bern victim, you thought the weekend at bernies was going to get you free college, wow you really are a bern victim, your choices turn out to be hillary and the republicans or trump and the republicans. don't drive angry, though, don't do it.

1. George HW Bush
2. George W Bush
3. Jeb Bush
4. John McCain
5. Lindsey Graham
6. Ben Sasse*
7. Mitt Romney
8. Christine Todd Whitman**
9. Paul Ryan

* Yea, I hadn't heard of this ass clown either. But the Nebraska senator apparently wrote a letter calling for a third party challenger to Trump.
** Some faminazi who held a Republican position at one point bragging about voting for Hillary.

Basically people from six of the last seven Republican presidential races and a a house leader will not support the party nominee of the people. The only one that will, Bob Dole does not figure to prominently be involved in future politics. This is the sorry state of the Republican party. A bunch of globalists in bed with the Democrats. Republicans should reject these phonies where ever they go.
Remember all the vitriol directed at Trump for refusing to endorse the eventual nominee?

Now they all look like the fools and hypocrits that they have always been in secret.

"in the know"?

Then clean out the GOP like Hercules and the Augean stables.

"in the know"?

Then clean out the GOP like Hercules and the Augean stables.
I guess that's why ALL the Republican Incumbents won their primaries eh?

Paul Ryan, John McCain, Marco Rubio....

A real cleaning of the house, of the elite, eh? :lol:

Last edited:

"in the know"?

I voted for Obana.

"in the know"?

I voted for Obana.

Miho Obana? Damn, I didn't know she ran. :laugh:

I guess that's why ALL the Republican Incumbents won their primaries eh?

Paul Ryan, John McCain, Marco Rubio....

A real cleaning of the house, of the elite, eh? :lol:
Lol, Trump hasnt even won the White House yet, what the hell are you ALREADY BLAMING HIM FOR?

Forum List

Back