Parody: Biden Begs Ukraine For A Loan To Repair I-95. Fetterman Follows Up.

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
In an unprecedented attempt to repair America's failing infrastructure, Biden was seen on his knees begging Zelensky for a loan. Zelensky told him that me must first fire Merrick Garland, or he wouldn't see any loans.

1687022109254.jpeg

Meanwhile, Fetterman has come up with some comprehensive and articulate plans for dealing with the I-95 crisis. In one of the most moving and inspirational speeches Fetterman has ever delivered, he said the following, and I quote:

“Uh no I, I, I uh ... would, would, just uh … um … would really like ta” … “95, 95, 95.”

I was brought to tears …

… of laughter. What a truly moving speech. My gut is still “moving.”

In an unprecedented attempt to repair America's failing infrastructure, Biden was seen on his knees begging Zelensky for a loan. Zelensky told him that me must first fire Merrick Garland, or he wouldn't see any loans.

View attachment 796093

Meanwhile, Fetterman has come up with some comprehensive and articulate plans for dealing with the I-95 crisis. In one of the most moving and inspirational speeches Fetterman has ever delivered, he said the following, and I quote:

“Uh no I, I, I uh ... would, would, just uh … um … would really like ta” … “95, 95, 95.”

I was brought to tears …

… of laughter. What a truly moving speech. My gut is still “moving.”

7poww0.jpg

Forum List

Back