Parler CEO Says Parler May Be Offline Longer Than Expected -- Why Didn't We Let The Free Market Decide???

The internet service providers will be next on the "we don't want them" list.
Then fucking call me when that happens. And when it does, I'll laugh at you because you idiots took away net neutrality and didn't think of the fucking consequences.

You can't have the sites without the servers, so by denying them easy server space you accomplish your goal.

The word EASY is you tell. Where does it state that freedom depends on something being EASY? You know they could build their own servers but you just want to be sure that it's EASY for them. Lazy assholes.

That's not a better analogy, because contractors are a dime a dozen, and since many Nazi types are blue collar I would assume plenty of them are contractors themselves.

Contractors are a dime a dozen? Good luck finding one to build your Swastika. Guess you're imaginary Nazis are going to have to build it themselves, just like Parler can build it themselves. And server hosts are a dime a dozen. I can guarantee you that you can find WAY more server host sites than you could contractors. The internet is global, doofus. Parler can be hosted anywhere. If 8chan and Stormfront can find severs, so can Parler.

Server hosting is a much more limited industry, and lacking the $$ to buy your own means you have to use a hosting service, and so we are back to "freedom for the wealthy" as your position.

It's not. Here comes the money part again. I'm sorry you don't have money to build your infrastructure for your platform. It's not like you don't have a billionaire funding the project to support your political cause. Cry me a fucking river.

Freedom for the wealthy? Yeah. People who have money can do things that people who aren't. So what else is new?

I side with my online gaming not being up to 800ms of lag when a bunch of people want to download Herbie fully loaded all at once.

Here I am saying people selling Net Neutrality as being Neutral politically are lying.

Ah, so you want priority over other people even though you're all paying for the same service. Net neutrality is content neutral. That's what it means.

The internet service providers will be next on the "we don't want them" list.
Then fucking call me when that happens. And when it does, I'll laugh at you because you idiots took away net neutrality and didn't think of the fucking consequences.

You can't have the sites without the servers, so by denying them easy server space you accomplish your goal.

The word EASY is you tell. Where does it state that freedom depends on something being EASY? You know they could build their own servers but you just want to be sure that it's EASY for them. Lazy assholes.

That's not a better analogy, because contractors are a dime a dozen, and since many Nazi types are blue collar I would assume plenty of them are contractors themselves.

Contractors are a dime a dozen? Good luck finding one to build your Swastika. Guess you're imaginary Nazis are going to have to build it themselves, just like Parler can build it themselves. And server hosts are a dime a dozen. I can guarantee you that you can find WAY more server host sites than you could contractors. The internet is global, doofus. Parler can be hosted anywhere. If 8chan and Stormfront can find severs, so can Parler.

Server hosting is a much more limited industry, and lacking the $$ to buy your own means you have to use a hosting service, and so we are back to "freedom for the wealthy" as your position.

It's not. Here comes the money part again. I'm sorry you don't have money to build your infrastructure for your platform. It's not like you don't have a billionaire funding the project to support your political cause. Cry me a fucking river.

Freedom for the wealthy? Yeah. People who have money can do things that people who aren't. So what else is new?

All this just to try to unperson Parler and anyone who thinks that conservatives should be able to have the same access to the digital commons that SJW's have.

I side with my online gaming not being up to 800ms of lag when a bunch of people want to download Herbie fully loaded all at once.

Here I am saying people selling Net Neutrality as being Neutral politically are lying.

Ah, so you want priority over other people even though you're all paying for the same service. Net neutrality is content neutral. That's what it means.

Online gaming data is actually pretty narrow, as all games keep the video data on the hard drive of the device in question. I don't need priority, I need the provider to be able to throttle people doing mass downloads of things like movies.

All this just to try to unperson Parler and anyone who thinks that conservatives should be able to have the same access to the digital commons that SJW's have.
Parler isn’t a person, doofus. They’re a website and if they want to access the internet, they can do it with someone else. You prioritize what Parler wants over what Amazon wants because they’re your tribe.

If you wanted to defend freedom, you wouldn’t prioritize your freedom over others

Online gaming data is actually pretty narrow, as all games keep the video data on the hard drive of the device in question. I don't need priority, I need the provider to be able to throttle people doing mass downloads of things like movies.
Oh, you don’t need priority, you just need others to be deprioritized.

As if that’s not the exact same thing.

Parler isn’t a person, doofus. They’re a website and if they want to access the internet, they can do it with someone else. You prioritize what Parler wants over what Amazon wants because they’re your tribe.

If you wanted to defend freedom, you wouldn’t prioritize your freedom over others

No Parler is a group of people told to "well make your own site" and when someone did that they were shut down.

Oh, you don’t need priority, you just need others to be deprioritized.

As if that’s not the exact same thing.

Here's the thing, online gaming is real time, which does require priority access to work, and luckily uses very little bandwidth because all your are transmitting is position and action information. All graphics are locally stored on your own machine.

Now downloading or streaming images unless you properly buffer requires much more bandwidth, and can impact other people's real time needed information exchange.

Net Neutrality as written previously would make prioritizing realtime required information punishable.

No Parler is a group of people told to "well make your own site" and when someone did that they were shut down.
And now they can make their own servers.

If you’re such a freedom fighter, how come you don’t give a shit about Amazon’s freedom?

And Rosa could have just sat at the back of the fucking bus.
Rosa Parks was discriminated against because of the color of her skin. Parler is being discriminated against because their website is full of violent assholes who fantasize about murdering people.

If that comparison seems apt to you, then your brain is completely broken.

And Rosa could have just sat at the back of the fucking bus.
Rosa Parks was discriminated against because of the color of her skin. Parler is being discriminated against because their website is full of violent assholes who fantasize about murdering people.

If that comparison seems apt to you, then your brain is completely broken.

Just an excuse to discriminate on the basis of one's political views.

Facebook and Twitter have plenty of assholes dreaming of murdering people, or advocating violence, and those stay up for a while until someone on the right points it out and it goes away.

Of course when you get rid of everyone on the right on the platforms, there won't be snitches anymore.

you just don't see the comparison because now people you don't like are the ones being fucked over, and like a good little nazi cheering book burnings, you clap on like an addled lemming.

Bullshit. You think that Parler is the only conservative website on AWS?

Facebook and Twitter are on their own servers so they don’t have to worry about that. But even if they were on AWS, they have moderation policies that deal with the human garbage. Parler doesn’t, and they won’t. They refuse to. All Amazon asked them to do was develop policies where the people who talk about shooting other people is taken off the platform, you know before crazy shit happens like the Capitol riot that killed a bunch of people.

Again, you don’t give a shit about Amazon’s freedom because you prioritize the wants of you and your own political tribe over others.

Bullshit. You think that Parler is the only conservative website on AWS?

Facebook and Twitter are on their own servers so they don’t have to worry about that. But even if they were on AWS, they have moderation policies that deal with the human garbage. Parler doesn’t, and they won’t. They refuse to. All Amazon asked them to do was develop policies where the people who talk about shooting other people is taken off the platform, you know before crazy shit happens like the Capitol riot that killed a bunch of people.

Again, you don’t give a shit about Amazon’s freedom because you prioritize the wants of you and your own political tribe over others.

They asked them and then immediately turned around and banned them, it was just an excuse.

You just don't want people who disagree with you to have the same access as you, you gutless fascist.

Who wants to prioritize? we want equal access, something a twat like you detests.

They asked them and then immediately turned around and banned them, it was just an excuse.
You sure that’s correct? Like, you absolutely sure they asked them and then immediately banned them?

Did you investigate this allegation? Did you look into it?

Or did you just make it up?

You sure that’s correct? Like, you absolutely sure they asked them and then immediately banned them?

Did you investigate this allegation? Did you look into it?

Or did you just make it up?

It what I observed, you got evidence they asked them about increased moderation OR ELSE prior to 1/6?

It what I observed, you got evidence they asked them about increased moderation OR ELSE prior to 1/6?
And if you didn’t observe it, it didn’t happen?

My friend, that is the mentality of a toddler. You need to be an adult and stop making shit up.

And if you didn’t observe it, it didn’t happen?

My friend, that is the mentality of a toddler. You need to be an adult and stop making shit up.

I notice you aren't providing any evidence of a long term attempt by the host service to get them to moderate.

I notice you aren't providing any evidence of a long term attempt by the host service to get them to moderate.
I first want you to acknowledge that you made a statement that you had no idea if it was actually true.

You claimed that Amazon gave Parler little to no warning. Do you admit that you made that claim without even bothering to find out if it was true?

I first want you to acknowledge that you made a statement that you had no idea if it was actually true.

You claimed that Amazon gave Parler little to no warning. Do you admit that you made that claim without even bothering to find out if it was true?

One day Amazon bitched about their policies, next day, they were kicked off the servers. That's my evidence.

Forum List

Back