Parkland shooting survivor Sydney Aiello takes her own life

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I can’t get over how terrible and tragic and sad this is. What a loss. These kids are being utterly failed.

Parkland shooting survivor Sydney Aiello takes her own life

D2RlgBSX0AA95eK.png

Why is it that these children have no inner strength? It's the worst kind of failing them.

Another senseless gun crime.

Oh wait, she blew her own brains out. I guess the gun should have hid itself under the bed or something.

Why is it that these children have no inner strength?
Excellent question.

We've created an entire generation of hypersensitive neurotics, so focused on their feelings that they are essentially existing as an open emotional wound. Safe spaces, micro aggression, trigger warnings, dividing them into little competing grievance groups, on and on and on.

What did we expect? Are we supposed to be surprised?

Why is it that these children have no inner strength? It's the worst kind of failing them.
We've created an entire generation of hypersensitive neurotics, so focused on their feelings that they are essentially existing as an open emotional wound. Safe spaces, micro aggression, trigger warnings, dividing them into little competing grievance groups, on and on and on.

What did we expect?

That's just hideously callous. This young lady was traumatized by people close to her getting blown away for no reason.
And you want to blame "hypersensitive neuroses"? Really??

Ridiculous post.

What did we expect?

That's just hideously callous. This young lady was traumatized by people close to her getting blown away for no reason.

Ridiculous post.
The response I would have expected, thanks.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.
The response you deserved.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.

Congratulations on your Sociopath Merit Badge.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.

And you can mock teen suicide rates, which are increasing: What’s killing America’s teens? Inside CDC’s new mortality report

Kids are in trouble. Right now. And you're trying the deflect/pivot/attack tactic.

Play your fucked up game with someone else.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.

And you can mock teen suicide rates, which are increasing:

Actually no, I can't. You already claimed that title.

Hey, if you don't like being called out for sociopathy, then don't post that way.

What did we expect?

Ridiculous post.

Hey, if you don't like being called out for sociopathy, then don't post that way.
Being called that by someone you is not a problem.

If you don't like my opinion, too bad.

Why is it that these children have no inner strength?
Excellent question.

What did we expect? Are we supposed to be surprised?
This is tragic and another nail in the coffin of government who let this girl down yet again.

Having said that, I'm beginning to think we're witnessing evolution in action. A bit of Darwinism of survival of the fittest.

Ridiculous post.

Being called that by someone you is not a problem.

If you don't like my opinion, too bad.

Quite the leap when you can characterize sympathy for somebody's suffering as a "fucked up game".
But hey, your opinion. Be proud.

Forum List

Back