Parkland gun control activist driving Americans toward 2nd amendment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parkland Gun Control Activists Driving Americans Toward 2nd Amendment

As Parkland gun control activists and their surrogates mock the idea of arming teachers, march for gun bans in D.C., and call for new gun controls via Twitter, they risk driving Americans toward the Second Amendment instead of away from it.
----------------------------------

Once again things like this just go to prove how psychological warfare manipulates the weak , and causes backfire among them because the more intelligence sides don't fall for the mind games played upon them . They don't rely on th Government to tell them how to function in daily life living.

The left on the other hand is totally FUELED by msm that thinks just like they do and the results are what we see taking place today. You can just look at these loons and know they're not Pro American people. They're zombies

YOUR BS IS BACKFIRING SUCKERSSSS.

As Parkland gun control activists and their surrogates mock the idea of arming teachers, march for gun bans in D.C., and call for new gun controls via Twitter, they risk driving Americans toward the Second Amendment instead of away from it.

Once again things like this just go to prove how psychological warfare manipulates the weak , and causes backfire among them because the more intelligence sides don't fall for the mind games played upon them . They don't rely on th Government to tell them how to function in daily life living.

The left on the other hand is totally FUELED by msm that thinks just like they do and the results are what we see taking place today. You can just look at these loons and know they're not Pro American people. They're zombies

The MSM is in the business of pushing one fraud after another.
The latest is a few snot-nosed crumb crunchers trying to tell us how we're supposed to think.
Considering the fact that they can't function without a cellphone, I really don't need a lecture from a kid who has never left his or her hometown and hasn't seen the world, or cracked a history book and learned the lessons baby boomers like myself have learned.

Last edited:

To add to my collection of firearms, I will be purchasing 2 of these beauties.

7-gpp415lntr_1.jpg

Cimarron Teddy Roosevelt 1873 Frontier .45 LC Single Action Revolver 7.5" Barrel 6 Rounds Simulated Ivory Grips Engraved Nickel Finish - PP415LNTR - 844234130009

and 1 of these with about 2,000 rounds.
7-gh006cr_1.jpg

Henry Big Boy Carbine Lever Action Rifle .45 Long Colt 16.5" Octagon Barrel 7 Rounds Polished Hardened Brass Receiver Large Loop Lever American Walnut Stock Blued Barrel - H006CR - 619835060297

Never know when the zombie apocalypse could happen. :tank:

• Banned

View attachment 185330

Cimarron Teddy Roosevelt 1873 Frontier .45 LC Single Action Revolver 7.5" Barrel 6 Rounds Simulated Ivory Grips Engraved Nickel Finish - PP415LNTR - 844234130009

View attachment 185331

Henry Big Boy Carbine Lever Action Rifle .45 Long Colt 16.5" Octagon Barrel 7 Rounds Polished Hardened Brass Receiver Large Loop Lever American Walnut Stock Blued Barrel - H006CR - 619835060297

Funny how the left poked fun at the awakened ppl oh and msm tying to make it as if we thought " real zombies" would happen when really the zombies were the LEFT..... now it is said there is a zombie virus but ......it is nothing like we see on the walking dead of course.

View attachment 185330

View attachment 185331

Funny how the left poked fun at the awakened ppl oh and msm tying to make it as if we thought " real zombies" would happen when really the zombies were the LEFT..... now it is said there is a zombie virus but ......it is nothing like we see on the walking dead of course.
Do you remember this event at a Walmart? Why would Obama's DOH need to practice shooting up zombies?

View attachment 185330

View attachment 185331

Nice......

View attachment 185330

View attachment 185331

So....you are buying 3 weapons of war.......? Shouldn't you buy an AR-15 since it isn't a weapon of war? It seems that new term "weapon of war" is the new mark of Caine.......

View attachment 185330

View attachment 185331

So....you are buying 3 weapons of war.......? Shouldn't you buy an AR-15 since it isn't a weapon of war? It seems that new term "weapon of war" is the new mark of Caine.......
I already have 3 weapons that can accurately deliver the .223 on target at 100 yards. I have 1 that requires the .308. I just thought if would look nice with my black leather hipholster to have the ivory handles sticking out of them.

• Banned

View attachment 185330

View attachment 185331

Do you remember this event at a Walmart? Why would Obama's DOH need to practice shooting up zombies?

I so remember that,. There was one a few years ago too at or near CAMP PENDELTON where it was being speculated a virus would be actually put out during a drill I believe.

View attachment 185330

View attachment 185331

upload_2018-3-29_10-6-31.png

From CDC - Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse | FEMA.gov

upload_2018-3-29_11-5-53.png

LIBERAL BACKFIRE: Donations To The NRA Are Through The Roof

NRA-logo.jpg

And, I'm waiting to see how much the membership rolls have bloomed.

Supporters of the NRA appear to have responded by infusing more money into the organization’s political action committee. The NRA’s Political Victory Fund, the group’s PAC, experienced a nearly five-fold increase in itemized donations immediately following the attack, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

From LIBERAL BACKFIRE: Donations To The NRA Are Through The Roof

Forum List

Back