May 31, 2009
Tennessee
You just have to be kidding right?

The MSM pushing it down your throats

It's called assimilation

BTW- These parents should be publicly floggged

-Geaux
------------------------------------

BOSTON (CBS) – A Massachusetts couple knew their child wasn’t happy. So they made the courageous and difficult decision to raise their daughter as a boy at his own request.

As he showed off his collection of rocks and dead bugs in his bedroom, Jacob Lemay also said how he hated his old name. “Cause it was the stupidest name ever,” Jacob said.

He’s talking about the name ‘Mia,’ which was scrapped last June, when his parents and family therapy team concluded the then four-year old was transgender — a little girl wired as a little boy.

“That’s the kind of psychological burden that I don’t think anyone should have to deal with, especially not my child,” Jacob’s mother Mimi said.

They say this wasn’t tomboy stuff or some passing phase.

Mia began verbalizing it at age two, triggering a long family struggle with the subject, as the little girl grew increasingly unhappy and withdrawn — stuck with a gender she did not embrace.

“Started insisting that it’s not that she liked boy things, but that she was a boy,” Mimi said.

(WBZ-TV)

“He was showing real signs of a lot of shame and self-hatred,” Jacob’s father Joe said.

As they studied everything they could on transgender youth — including the alarming suicide rate down the road — the Lemay’s decided the transition from ‘Mia’ to ‘Jacob’ was better done sooner than later.

“We realized how risky it is to not take action and not to allow that child to not become who they feel that they are,” Joe said.

Parents Share 5-Year-Old Son s Transgender Journey CBS Boston

How sad. These parents ideology are a result of the disease called liberalism. The child must be taken from them and be put into a foster home with Christian parents with traditional American values.

But one child psychiatrist told WBZ-TV that making a transgender diagnosis this early might actually put the youngster on an irreversible course — and at the same time, could mask other emotional issues hiding in the mix.

Hello!!!!!! Ya think?

We all know if we are male or female and we know it at a very young age. This boy is very lucky that his parents love him enough to allow him to to explore this issue.

That takes great courage and unconditional love.

You know.............studies have been done by Swiss scientists and they have determined that the "male" brain is structurally different than the "female" brain, yet some people are born male but have female brain structure, and some are born female but have a male brain structure.

If the child is happy and well adjusted (meaning they fit well into society), and the parents are supportive of it, as well as the diagnosis that has been given by the various doctors and psychologists, I say leave this family alone and let them raise their kid their way.

After all..............it's not YOUR child, it's theirs, and if the kid is happy and able to fit into society fairly well, leave them alone.

It's called assimilation

-Geaux

BOSTON (CBS) – A Massachusetts couple knew their child wasn’t happy. So they made the courageous and difficult decision to raise their daughter as a boy at his own request.

As he showed off his collection of rocks and dead bugs in his bedroom, Jacob Lemay also said how he hated his old name. “Cause it was the stupidest name ever,” Jacob said.

He’s talking about the name ‘Mia,’ which was scrapped last June, when his parents and family therapy team concluded the then four-year old was transgender — a little girl wired as a little boy.

“That’s the kind of psychological burden that I don’t think anyone should have to deal with, especially not my child,” Jacob’s mother Mimi said.

Mia began verbalizing it at age two, triggering a long family struggle with the subject, as the little girl grew increasingly unhappy and withdrawn — stuck with a gender she did not embrace.

“Started insisting that it’s not that she liked boy things, but that she was a boy,” Mimi said.

(WBZ-TV)

“He was showing real signs of a lot of shame and self-hatred,” Jacob’s father Joe said.

As they studied everything they could on transgender youth — including the alarming suicide rate down the road — the Lemay’s decided the transition from ‘Mia’ to ‘Jacob’ was better done sooner than later.

“We realized how risky it is to not take action and not to allow that child to not become who they feel that they are,” Joe said.

You are going to piss off Silhouette- she campaigns on the idea that this is what gay parents do to their kids......

How sad. These parents ideology are a result of the disease called liberalism. The child must be taken from them and be put into a foster home with Christian parents with traditional American values.

Nothing about you screams "Christian"

It's called assimilation

-Geaux

(WBZ-TV)

You are going to piss off Silhouette- she campaigns on the idea that this is what gay parents do to their kids......

Educate yourself.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with this.

This is why so many teens commit suicide with your clueless , mercilessness behavior....and unfeelingness comments.
:wtf:

Yes, I agree. Not accepting kids, as they are instead of what we think they should be can and does cause intense self-hatred.

Reality to parents. You have a girl. Nothing can change that. Teach her to be happy with who she is, not want something that can never be.

Well, there are no hormones etc. at this point. The narrator stated that these are years in the future IF Jacob feels the same way later on.

It will be interesting to see how Jacob feels later on.

I watched part of Bruce Jenner's interview with Diane Sawyer. I missed the show but part of it is on ABC's website.
He explained his feelings very well.
He said he knew at 5 years old.

Last edited:
I watched part of Bruce Jenner's interview with Diane Sawyer. I missed the show but part of it is on ABC's website.
He explained his feelings very well.
He said he knew at 5 years old.

That's BS. I don't remember anything from 5 years old. Kids don't even know what sex is at that age they sure aren't making gender decisions. You are born a gender, it is physical not some state of mind. And you can't change it. They should be taught to love who they are.

Forum List

Back