Parents Share 5-Year-Old Son’s Transgender Journey

You just have to be kidding right?

The MSM pushing it down your throats

It's called assimilation

BTW- These parents should be publicly floggged

-Geaux
------------------------------------

BOSTON (CBS) – A Massachusetts couple knew their child wasn’t happy. So they made the courageous and difficult decision to raise their daughter as a boy at his own request.

As he showed off his collection of rocks and dead bugs in his bedroom, Jacob Lemay also said how he hated his old name. “Cause it was the stupidest name ever,” Jacob said.

He’s talking about the name ‘Mia,’ which was scrapped last June, when his parents and family therapy team concluded the then four-year old was transgender — a little girl wired as a little boy.

“That’s the kind of psychological burden that I don’t think anyone should have to deal with, especially not my child,” Jacob’s mother Mimi said.

They say this wasn’t tomboy stuff or some passing phase.

Mia began verbalizing it at age two, triggering a long family struggle with the subject, as the little girl grew increasingly unhappy and withdrawn — stuck with a gender she did not embrace.

“Started insisting that it’s not that she liked boy things, but that she was a boy,” Mimi said.

(WBZ-TV)

“He was showing real signs of a lot of shame and self-hatred,” Jacob’s father Joe said.

As they studied everything they could on transgender youth — including the alarming suicide rate down the road — the Lemay’s decided the transition from ‘Mia’ to ‘Jacob’ was better done sooner than later.

“We realized how risky it is to not take action and not to allow that child to not become who they feel that they are,” Joe said.

Parents Share 5-Year-Old Son s Transgender Journey CBS Boston

Love to track this kids' development over time and see how he turns out. My money's on sociopath criminal, possibly serial murderer.

"I was raised where my pleasure was paramount and anything that made me happy was given to me."

Ya that raises up good citizens.
That's nothing like what's happening here. Do grow up, please.

What is happening here is you saying, Oh no, things like this scare me...

It should scare everyone. This poor child is being taught something is wrong with her. She is female and NOTHING can change that. Teach her to like who she is.
Yeah, but that's not who she is, and she knows it. It happens, deal with it, rationally.

Last edited:

It's called assimilation

-Geaux

BOSTON (CBS) – A Massachusetts couple knew their child wasn’t happy. So they made the courageous and difficult decision to raise their daughter as a boy at his own request.

As he showed off his collection of rocks and dead bugs in his bedroom, Jacob Lemay also said how he hated his old name. “Cause it was the stupidest name ever,” Jacob said.

He’s talking about the name ‘Mia,’ which was scrapped last June, when his parents and family therapy team concluded the then four-year old was transgender — a little girl wired as a little boy.

“That’s the kind of psychological burden that I don’t think anyone should have to deal with, especially not my child,” Jacob’s mother Mimi said.

Mia began verbalizing it at age two, triggering a long family struggle with the subject, as the little girl grew increasingly unhappy and withdrawn — stuck with a gender she did not embrace.

“Started insisting that it’s not that she liked boy things, but that she was a boy,” Mimi said.

(WBZ-TV)

“He was showing real signs of a lot of shame and self-hatred,” Jacob’s father Joe said.

As they studied everything they could on transgender youth — including the alarming suicide rate down the road — the Lemay’s decided the transition from ‘Mia’ to ‘Jacob’ was better done sooner than later.

“We realized how risky it is to not take action and not to allow that child to not become who they feel that they are,” Joe said.

Love to track this kids' development over time and see how he turns out. My money's on sociopath criminal, possibly serial murderer.

"I was raised where my pleasure was paramount and anything that made me happy was given to me."

It should scare everyone. This poor child is being taught something is wrong with her. She is female and NOTHING can change that. Teach her to like who she is.
Yeah, not she is, and she knows it. It happens, deal with it, rationally.

Your point seems hidden in very bad writing.

It's called assimilation

-Geaux

(WBZ-TV)

Fixed. And kids Iike this exist. Gender isn't genetics or genitals.

How sad. These parents ideology are a result of the disease called liberalism. The child must be taken from them and be put into a foster home with Christian parents with traditional American values.

Yes just like Gay conversion therapy being forced onto kids which lead to the suicides of thousands of LGBT teens. Yeah, THAT is what we should be promoting, making children hate themselves to the point of suicide.

Good call.

Fixed. And kids Iike this exist. Gender isn't genetics or genitals.

Yes actually it is genetics and genitals. Ever been with a real woman? They can change a lot for one week a month. You are foolish if you think gender is a mental state. It is physical.

Forum List

Back