Parents Of Mohammed Kahn

I heard this all day on the News and all they kept saying was that this kid was a "normal" Illinois Teen, what is wrong with these Media people?

GOOD LORD admit they are MUSLIM.
Admit they are Muslim? Is that like confess they are Muslim?
Mohammed is not an obama muslim...the ones that like pussy and candy and apple pie...he is a jihad muslim that wants to kill Americans.
Does that mean his parents are? One must ADMIT/CONFESS one is a Muslim?
Did the parents know the sons intentions...evidence says yes...as does common sense.

I heard this all day on the News and all they kept saying was that this kid was a "normal" Illinois Teen, what is wrong with these Media people?

Mohammed is not an obama muslim...the ones that like pussy and candy and apple pie...he is a jihad muslim that wants to kill Americans.
Did the parents know the sons intentions...evidence says yes...as does common sense.
I'm sure that "evidence" will be forthcoming from you.

G0000 sees no paradox in being a normal teen and a muzzie jihader...
This is about his parents, dipshit. Antares is upset the media did not CONFESS they are Muslims.
It's my OP moron..it's about both .....mo and his parents.
I was talking about his parents when you staggered into my conversation with Antares, dipshit. Antares wanted the media to "admit" the parents are Muslim.

All caught up now?

You would not be interested...it will spoil your love of muzzies.

This is about his parents, dipshit. Antares is upset the media did not CONFESS they are Muslims.
I was talking about his parents when you staggered into my conversation with Antares, dipshit. Antares wanted the media to "admit" the parents are Muslim.

All caught up now?

Yup moron.

ALL day he has been portrayed as a "typical" Illinois teen.

So you have none. Just assumptions.

As usual.

All caught up now?
Your conversation was stupid and off topic...GFY.

As usual.
I assume you are an asshole...should we take a poll?

All caught up now?

Yup moron.

It's fluff. Just like when they interview the neighbors of a serial killer and they say, "He was a nice guy. A quiet man. Very friendly."

But don't let that get in the way of your biases!

As usual.
In your bizarre world, if enough people said the moon was made of sand, you would believe that is proof it is made of sand.

I'm always an asshole toward bigots, willful liars, hypocrites, and political tards. You can depend on it. So if I am being an asshole, the only question is...which of those are you?

All caught up now?

Yup moron.

It's fluff. Just like when they interview the neighbors of a serial killer and they say, "He was a nice guy. A quiet man. Very friendly."

...and the kid was headed for Syria, you can be really stupid fora self proclaimed genius.

All caught up now?

Yup moron.

Now you want to blow Ben Affflack?

All caught up now?

Yup moron.

...and the kid was headed for Syria, you can be really stupid fora self proclaimed genius.
Yes, and a serial killer kills people. Is this all too much for you to grasp? Seems so.

People wear masks. So when you ask the neighbors about them, the neighbors are going to be clueless.

I bet yours have no idea what a bigoted prick you are. Then again, maybe they do.

All caught up now?

Yup moron.

Yes, and a serial killer kills people. Is this all too much for you to grasp? Seems so.

Nope, terrorist Jihadi, any questions ?

As usual.
In your bizarre world, if enough people said the moon was made of sand, you would believe that is proof it is made of sand.

I'm always an asshole toward bigots, willful liars, hypocrites, and political tards. You can depend on it. So if I am being an asshole, the only question is...which of those are you?
Don't limit yourself...you an ahole to the masses.

Forum List

Back