Parents Of Mohammed Kahn

I heard this all day on the News and all they kept saying was that this kid was a "normal" Illinois Teen, what is wrong with these Media people?

GOOD LORD admit they are MUSLIM.

the only thing political about thread content is the word "White House"

everything else is one dumbass trolling to attract other dumbasses who agree ... nothing more, nothing less

everything else is one dumbass trolling to attract other dumbasses who agree ... nothing more, nothing less
In what context is that word used you insufferable twit?

I love irony, for me it and sarcasm are the purest form of humor.

dreadfully boring context as a matter of fact, but well suited for the poster

dreadfully boring context as a matter of fact, but well suited for the poster
I understand...you were the guy that wanted to blow Bergdahl.

I heard this all day on the News and all they kept saying was that this kid was a "normal" Illinois Teen, what is wrong with these Media people?

Admit they are Muslim? Is that like confess they are Muslim?

Mohammed is not an obama muslim...the ones that like pussy and candy and apple pie...he is a jihad muslim that wants to kill Americans.

Mohammed is not an obama muslim...the ones that like pussy and candy and apple pie...he is a jihad muslim that wants to kill Americans.

No dispute from me.

Does that mean his parents are? One must ADMIT/CONFESS one is a Muslim?

Forum List

Back