"parents" of 5 year old sue religious school because they said NO!

Typical twisting effort by you bodecea as that is not what I said. The parents abused the child by putting the child into a place that they should have very well knew the rules to before placing the child there. Now that is child abuse or totally ignorant parenting on the parents part.
I agree that it could very well be child abuse to send a kid to a Catholic school if there are Catholic priests around that may be pedophiles.
Again bodecea working her twist and again the parents are responsible to make a responsible decision and not put a child into a situation where they know beforehand what that situation entails. That is abuse on the part of the parent not the private school.

I did not mention Catholic priest nor am I a Catholic so take that issue up with someone else. When my children needed help in schooling I hired private tutors. Not that we really could afford it at the time but you only get one chance while children are growing up and again as a parent you are responsible to do what's best for the child, not serve your own selfish interest.
I agree that the parents should not have put their child into a situation where they know there is a good chance there are pedophile Catholic priests around.
In your opinion these parents abused the child. Great I think they abused the child also.
Actually I agree that those parents might have made an unwise decision by placing their daughter in a situation were a pedophile Catholic priest might have abused her. They are much better off now.
I agree with you those parents were abusive parents putting their daughter into a situation where they knew that 'their lifestyle was not welcomed'.

Typical twisting effort by you bodecea as that is not what I said. The parents abused the child by putting the child into a place that they should have very well knew the rules to before placing the child there. Now that is child abuse or totally ignorant parenting on the parents part.
I agree that it could very well be child abuse to send a kid to a Catholic school if there are Catholic priests around that may be pedophiles.
Again bodecea working her twist and again the parents are responsible to make a responsible decision and not put a child into a situation where they know beforehand what that situation entails. That is abuse on the part of the parent not the private school.

I did not mention Catholic priest nor am I a Catholic so take that issue up with someone else. When my children needed help in schooling I hired private tutors. Not that we really could afford it at the time but you only get one chance while children are growing up and again as a parent you are responsible to do what's best for the child, not serve your own selfish interest.
I agree that the parents should not have put their child into a situation where they know there is a good chance there are pedophile Catholic priests around.
In your opinion these parents abused the child. Great I think they abused the child also.
Actually I agree that those parents might have made an unwise decision by placing their daughter in a situation were a pedophile Catholic priest might have abused her. They are much better off now.

It's not a Catholic school, why would a priest be there? Epic fail

NOTE! Haven't read the article yet, however...

I don't see how this can be forced on to a private school which has the right to choose who they accept?

I think it is ridiculous, but I do believe that this religious school can reject, whomever they want.

Unless taking in gvt money thru vouchers somehow rids them of their first amendment and private, rights?

You are right...I just got on their Facebook page......whew....at least the parents weren't in a "what were we thinking" mode about putting their daughter in a situation where there is a high chance of pedophile Catholic priests being around.

You are right...I just got on their Facebook page......whew....at least the parents weren't in a "what were we thinking" mode about putting their daughter in a situation where there is a high chance of pedophile Catholic priests being around.

You realize the percentage of pedophile priests is lower than that of the general population, right? I doubt it, twice in the last week I've had to take you to school

You realize the percentage of pedophile priests is lower than that of the general population, right? I doubt it, twice in the last week I've had to take you to school
Really? Where is your data to show that? Do you also have an excuse for the years and years that the Catholic hierarchy would move KNOWN pedophile priests around to new parishes....NOT warning the parishioners?

But you are right about one thing....there is a very high percentage of pedophiles being fathers, step-fathers, and grandfathers. That would cut out priests.

I agree with this. No one who has ever walked this planet has ever had the ability to choose their own parents.

Well I did.

I was adopted when I was 14. I had to meet with the Judge in private to see what I thought of the situation and my input weighed heavily on it being approved.

>>>>

NOTE! Haven't read the article yet, however...

I don't see how this can be forced on to a private school which has the right to choose who they accept?

I think it is ridiculous, but I do believe that this religious school can reject, whomever they want.

Unless taking in gvt money thru vouchers somehow rids them of their first amendment and private, rights?

Oh, the parents are so gonna lose.

5-year-old dismissed from school due to having two moms

And they will lose. :) That is if our constitution still means anything.

Damn they used a little boy for a political stand....you libs are one sick mofos...

It's like that one gay couple who was from San Francisco who traveled all the way to Kentucky to get marriage license..

The same sex couple at the heart of the issue in Rowan county was from Rowan county. Any other gay couples that showed up were gravy.

I agree with this. No one who has ever walked this planet has ever had the ability to choose their own parents.
Well I did.

I was adopted when I was 14. I had to meet with the Judge in private to see what I thought of the situation and my input weighed heavily on it being approved.

>>>>
I was meaning a person's biological parents.

God bless you and your family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If you don't mind my asking, have you ever been around your biological parents before besides when you were born of course?

Damn they used a little boy for a political stand....you libs are one sick mofos...

It's like that one gay couple who was from San Francisco who traveled all the way to Kentucky to get marriage license..

The same sex couple at the heart of the issue in Rowan county was from Rowan county. Any other gay couples that showed up were gravy.

If you travel halfway across the country to get a marriage license just to stick it to some political foes, you're retarded. There is no other explanation.

If you travel halfway across the country to get a marriage license just to stick it to some political foes, you're retarded. There is no other explanation.

Again, the couple at the heart of the controversy and the lawsuits....were Rowan county residents. There's nothing 'retarded' about going down to your County Clerk's office and ordering a marriage license.

If two same sex couples traveled 2,000 miles....

Then the same sex couples in question could travel 10 fricking miles to the next country to get a Damn marriage licence......

It's a political statement/social re-engineering... Just how the left used this little boy. You guys are sick...

Again, the couple at the heart of the controversy and the lawsuits....were Rowan county residents. There's nothing 'retarded' about going down to your County Clerk's office and ordering a marriage license.

I didnt' say anything about the people who lived there . So did you just try to dishonestly change the meaning of my words, or are you just a moron who didn't understand them?

If two same sex couples traveled 2,000 miles....

Then the same sex couples in question could travel 10 fricking miles to the next country to get a Damn marriage licence......

Or they could go to the county Clerk's Office in their own county and order a license. Just like anyone else.

It's a political statement/social re-engineering... Just how the left used this little boy. You guys are sick...

Its two women who live in Rowan County going to the Rowan County Clerk's office to get a license they are eligible for by law.

There's nothing particularly 'sick' about that.

The couples in question were 2 same-sex and 2 different-sex couples, all four residents of Rowan County.

>>>>

I didnt' say anything about the people who lived there . So did you just try to dishonestly change the meaning of my words, or are you just a moron who didn't understand them?

I was speaking of the couple that lived in Rowan County. You can tell from the post of my you were replying to said

Skylar

Did you miss that? Or are you just being 'dishonest'?

Or, shall we just discuss the topic without the pointless personal attacks.

I was speaking of the couple that lived in Rowan County. You can tell from the post of my you were replying to said

Skylar

Did you miss that? Or are you just being 'dishonest'?

Or, shall we just discuss the topic without the pointless personal attacks.

Stop with the stupid word games. You damn well know you responded to a comment about people who traveled halfway across the country and you wanted to avoid discussing them, and then pretended like I changed the subject when I brought them up again.

Forum List

Back