"parents" of 5 year old sue religious school because they said NO!

At some point, pushed hard enough, the school will close and all the kids will be punished.

But that's what these "activists" want - to force those kids into public indoctrination centers. Fortunately there remains (at least for now) the home schooling option.

At some point, pushed hard enough, the school will close and all the kids will be punished.

But that's what these "activists" want - to force those kids into public indoctrination centers. Fortunately there remains (at least for now) the home schooling option.

I think you nailed it...and they are using a 5 year old to do it..

NOTE! Haven't read the article yet, however...

I don't see how this can be forced on to a private school which has the right to choose who they accept?

I think it is ridiculous, but I do believe that this religious school can reject, whomever they want.

Unless taking in gvt money thru vouchers somehow rids them of their first amendment and private, rights?

Oh, the parents are so gonna lose.
I would say yes you are right....unless there's something we don't know...like the school gets public funds or something.

5-year-old dismissed from school due to having two moms

And they will lose. :) That is if our constitution still means anything.

Damn they used a little boy for a political stand....you libs are one sick mofos...

It's like that one gay couple who was from San Francisco who traveled all the way to Kentucky to get marriage license..

The same sex couple at the heart of the issue in Rowan county was from Rowan county. Any other gay couples that showed up were gravy.

If you travel halfway across the country to get a marriage license just to stick it to some political foes, you're retarded. There is no other explanation.

Again, the couple at the heart of the controversy and the lawsuits....were Rowan county residents. There's nothing 'retarded' about going down to your County Clerk's office and ordering a marriage license.
You need to stop ruining their false scenerio.

Damn they used a little boy for a political stand....you libs are one sick mofos...

It's like that one gay couple who was from San Francisco who traveled all the way to Kentucky to get marriage license..

The same sex couple at the heart of the issue in Rowan county was from Rowan county. Any other gay couples that showed up were gravy.

If two same sex couples traveled 2,000 miles....

Then the same sex couples in question could travel 10 fricking miles to the next country to get a Damn marriage licence......

It's a political statement/social re-engineering... Just how the left used this little boy. You guys are sick...
^See? They keep passing along the lies.

If you travel halfway across the country to get a marriage license just to stick it to some political foes, you're retarded. There is no other explanation.

Again, the couple at the heart of the controversy and the lawsuits....were Rowan county residents. There's nothing 'retarded' about going down to your County Clerk's office and ordering a marriage license.

I didnt' say anything about the people who lived there . So did you just try to dishonestly change the meaning of my words, or are you just a moron who didn't understand them?

I was speaking of the couple that lived in Rowan County. You can tell from the post of my you were replying to said

Skylar

Did you miss that? Or are you just being 'dishonest'?

Or, shall we just discuss the topic without the pointless personal attacks.

Stop with the stupid word games. You damn well know you responded to a comment about people who traveled halfway across the country and you wanted to avoid discussing them, and then pretended like I changed the subject when I brought them up again.

You know damn well I'm referring to the couples that live in Rowan County.

Don't try and pretend that you 'misunderstood' or somehow missed the fact. You quoted me talking about them. So either you're not reading what you're replying to....or you're intentionally misrepresentation my position.

Pick one.

The school is also using the child as a pawn, I'm sorry but that is lousy Christianity.

The school is exercising it's rights and protecting the other children. I'd bet a dollar if the other parents were surveyed they would support the school....that;s why their children attend the school.

Exercising rights, yes, but don't start with that utter liberal bullshit of "protecting the other kids". If you feel that a kid who has two mom's is some kind of a threat to your beliefs or your safety, the problem is you, not the kid or parents.

Rules are rules...the women knew this. They can enroll their child where it will be accepted along with the lesbian's lifestyle they have chosen

Rules are rules...ok, so Saint Sassy, you obey to the letter every single law of our land and of the Catholic church, right? You never miss a Sunday mass, you never disobey any of the ten commandments, you donate exactly how much of your income the diocese requires to your church, you never exceed the speed limit, you never roll through a stop sign, etc. etc. right?

You are as intolerant as any liberal leftist, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Stop running all over the map, the lesbians enrolled their child into the school knowing this could happen, it did. They have no chance of winning a lawsuit, it's just more BS trying to normalize the abnormal
Not only did they know it would happen, they were counting on it. They picked this fight to advance their sick agenda.

If two same sex couples traveled 2,000 miles....

Then the same sex couples in question could travel 10 fricking miles to the next country to get a Damn marriage licence......

It's a political statement/social re-engineering... Just how the left used this little boy. You guys are sick...
^See? They keep passing along the lies.

Hell no, we are figuring out the liberal mind and motives

From acorn to sick planed parenthood... From bussing rioters to Ferguson....to traveling half way across the country to get a marriage license...to now using a 5 year old child as another political statement...

You guys are out of control....

Kid attended pre-k there with no objection. Child should not be rejected because of parents.
Should children be rejected because parents divorce and remarry or because they are democrats or have no listed religion or are not christian or support abortions, etc.?

The child had the same parents last year. I don't know why the parents would want their child in a school that teaches hate or the parents or family.

In other countries it is not unusual for those of other faiths to send their children to Christian schools. Terrorist actually held the school hostage for weeks till the school and church agreed to the girls wearing muslim attire even though there was a school uniform that all parents agreed to before admission.

Schools have been forced to serve halal food for muslim students.

If Christian schools make allowances for muslims, some of which might have two or more wives, why not for children of gay parents?

Forum List

Back