Parents go after LGBT community after transgender wins 2nd straight girls wrestling title

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Parents Go After LGBT Community After Transgender Wins 2nd Straight Girls Wrestling Title
A Trinity High School wrestler caused a hullabaloo among their fellow students’ parents in Euless, Texas, after she began taking testosterone, prompting many parents to assert unfairness in her competing against other female athletes not taking hormones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMDAO this is so funny , not funny for the parents who knew this was coming.
Eating yourselves alive and you don't believe a gawd dam thing until it eats your own alive.

Just the same way the gun grabbing asses are stripping our rights.......but you won't see it util it's way to late but being brain damaged will do that to the rejects of society, cause them to bend of and except anything your parental gov. tells you.

Good, the LGBT community is filled with some of the most loathsome, unlikeable human beings I've ever known. Gays are the shallowest, meanest, coldest, self-absorbed, mindless, manipulating, unbelievably arrogant, entitled attention whores. Who remind me of teenage girls going through PMS, give their personalities. I've known a number of gays and detested every one of them.

The left and this mental midget can claim he is a she all day long but he is a he...

imrs.php

That was a complete bunch of BS and wasn't fair for the real girls at all.
They should have given all the girls testosterone :cul2:

No they should have made the boy compete with boys where he would most likely get his clock cleaned
That was a female transitioning to a boy and wouldnt let it wrestle with the boys because the rules state you must go by gender on your birth certificate, i believe.
There was something a few months ago where a male got to compete with the females and blew them out of the water..

A Trinity High School wrestler caused a hullabaloo among their fellow students’ parents in Euless, Texas, after she began taking testosterone, prompting many parents to assert unfairness in her competing against other female athletes not taking hormones.

Trinity senior Mack Beggs is biologically female but started on hormones when she was 15 years old, according to Fox6Now.

Trinity senior Mack Beggs is biologically female but started on hormones when she was 15 years old, according to Fox6Now.

It's all BS, I don't care what they claim. The left knows it as well. That's why they sit on their ass on threads like this. No way in hell that is fair to hundreds of real girls in Texas

I'm sure testosterone is a prohibited drug in international competition.

No matter how we spin it, it is not fair to those who are not having sexual identity issues. If we remember back to the past anybody taking steroids/ hormones were jailed or disqualified as the bs was considered illegal. So what gives these fks the right to use and beat the hell out of their peers in whatever sport.

No matter how we spin it, it is not fair to those who are not having sexual identity issues. If we remember back to the past anybody taking steroids/ hormones were jailed or disqualified as the bs was considered illegal. So what gives these fks the right to use and beat the hell out of their peers in whatever sport.
Taking the sexual politics out of it...it just looks wrong that someone can be competing after taking testosterone.
It's a performance-enhancing drug.

Parents Go After LGBT Community After Transgender Wins 2nd Straight Girls Wrestling Title

------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMDAO this is so funny , not funny for the parents who knew this was coming.
Eating yourselves alive and you don't believe a gawd dam thing until it eats your own alive.

Just the same way the gun grabbing asses are stripping our rights.......but you won't see it util it's way to late but being brain damaged will do that to the rejects of society, cause them to bend of and except anything your parental gov. tells you.
PEOPLE:

Can we agree when discussing Transmen, transwomen, transpeople to use the pronoun of the person's birth? It gets confusing saying "she" when the person was born with a dick. Now, was the wrestler born with a dick and is transferring to a girl? Why should "it" use testosterone tIf they are becoming a women, or are they switching to a dude?

See what I mean?

No they should have made the boy compete with boys where he would most likely get his clock cleaned
It wasn't a boy. It's a girl taking testosterone. Just like the women of Eastern Europe used to get busted for all the time in the Olympics back in the day.

Forum List

Back