Parents Bring Up Lawsuit After Nine Year Old Put In Handcuffs

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is sadly probably why this child acts the way he does. It's because he knows that he can get away with it. I think that the situation was handled rather well and at his age he might even be lucky that he wasn't taken to Juvy. That should have been a real wakeup call to him and thank God that nobody was hurt.

Elementary schools need to have big ass paddles to instill discipline.

Yeah but that's considered child abuse. Never mind the fact that the child could be the one who winds up seriously injuring somebody in the end. As I said before the school and the police officer that handcuffed the boy did the right thing. The situation could have ended a whole lot worse for the boy and or the staff. I like how he was being talked to as well despite his rage.

This is sadly probably why this child acts the way he does. It's because he knows that he can get away with it. I think that the situation was handled rather well and at his age he might even be lucky that he wasn't taken to Juvy. That should have been a real wakeup call to him and thank God that nobody was hurt.

straight jacket would have been a better idea

A few properly times swats and som timeouts would fix that.

I know but God forbid that a teacher puts their hands on the child. Timeouts do nothing though. If that was my kid he would be grounded with no TV, videogames, or anything, and probably wouldn't be able to sit down for a while. And no I wouldn't beat him, I would discipline him as there's a HUGE difference there.

I know but God forbid that a teacher puts their hands on the child. Timeouts do nothing though. If that was my kid he would be grounded with no TV, videogames, or anything, and probably wouldn't be able to sit down for a while. And no I wouldn't beat him, I would discipline him as there's a HUGE difference there.

Btw, that's coming from a millennial. If it gets to the point that my kid would be endangering the safety of others then that definitely deserves a spanking/ whooping in my book.

Beating children...a plank in the GOP platform.
Discipline is not beating, moron. It worked in American schools and homes for about 200 years and

there is a marked degradation of society attributable to the moment it was outlawed by retards like you.

Now you have people in grown bodies throwing temper-tantrums like toddlers because they never had that ass paddled.

It leads to more people being criminals.

If a 9 year old is out of control he is a danger to himself and others. The Officers should be congratulated for restraining the kid without further incident.

And if he's acting like that at nine and getting away with it, can you imagine what he'll be like at sixteen?

Dangerous. Juvi and prison is in his future. His parents are not doing him any favors.

Like I said before, he's lucky that he didn't go to Juvy or Juvi whichever way it's spelled now. In some places he might possibly have been old enough. Anyways, he better get used to those cuffs if somebody doesn't straighten him out and fast.

The GOP are not calling for beating children.

But if parents are going to defend their spawn when they act badly, they will be paying laywers to defend them criminally.

Discipline in helping to understand and meeting expectations is a good thing.

Disciplining children had worked from the damn of mankind until around the year 2000

when no one told the retard leftists to STFU about spanking not being child abuse and

that they're out of their everloving minds.

Forum List

Back