Paranoid shot takers

When egomaniac assholes with no consideration for health and life of their fellow citizens run around freely, threatening to infect me or my loved ones, that's well my business.
If you don't believe the shot protected you why did you take it

Just because Biden's got you bunch of paranoid short takers wanting everybody to take a shot you need to just take your own shot keep your mouth shut and don't try to push somebody else with what you are doing.
The shots going to protect you up to the limit it is designed to do.
So you bunch of paranoids need to take your shot and keep your mouth shut
you can use this with the anti-vaxers too.....keep your mouth shut and don't try to push somebody else with what you are doing......

Just because Biden's got you bunch of paranoid short takers wanting everybody to take a shot you need to just take your own shot keep your mouth shut and don't try to push somebody else with what you are doing.

So what is the point here? Aside from wanting to just rant?

Even if your immune system is healthy and can handle covid well, there is still the chance that when the virus spreads too quickly, the hospitals will be overextended ... and if something serious happens to you, unrelated to covid, and you quickly need a hospital bed... there won't be any left, because they're all taken by serious covid cases.
STILL does not Explain why I need to take the Mystery shot

Because that's not how vaccinations work. There is no vaccination against anything whatsoever that has side effects that only occur months or years later -- either they occur within the first couple of weeks after the shot, or not at all. After a few weeks maximum, all of the substance has long vanished from your body.

It's simply not how vaccinations work.
SMH. What part of "this is the first of its kind" did you not get?

When egomaniac assholes with no consideration for health and life of their fellow citizens run around freely, threatening to infect me or my loved ones, that's well my business.

Mind your own business. you progs are afraid of everything. Millions aren't going to take it and there isn't damn thing you can do about it. Nothing.

No. But when hundreds of scientists from 195 countries have a general consensus on something, I tend to take that as a hint there might be something to it ...

But I may be wrong. Others say "this deranged, drunken hack on youtube, and this unwashed guy walking around in front of Walmart with a disclaimer around his neck seems to be trustworthy. I think he got it all right".
Well they have had gerenal concensus on slavery and killing political dissidents too....I guess there is no need to question anything these people say.......

Vaccination doesn't bring 100% safety, but it reduces the risk of attracting and spreading Covid by something between 60% and 90%
LMAO okay how exactly does one "attract" the Covid virus? Spa treatment and new clothes? Here I'll just laugh at you now to save time. :auiqs.jpg:

Man they are a beaten down frightened bunch of zombies. Startling for me to see just how many Americans are fear driven sheep. Disheartening as well

Man they are a beaten down frightened bunch of zombies. Startling for me to see just how many Americans are fear driven sheep. Disheartening as well
You’re not educated enough about the P.1 variant and it’s link to both the vaccine and breast cancer to remain credible for very long, while other reading prisoners of USMB find out more about that.

Forum List

Back